Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

animation The last Anime you watched?

Well Spelled out fully, it is call De-fragments. Anyway, it is about students who made a club "game creation" or something along those lines. They make these crazy games and this guy gets sucked into it when the president of the club is looking for new members. You later find that the club is a copy of the original because it broke apart. So there is now two game creation clubs and they both play some "interesting" games to determine which is the better club. And like any anime, the guy tat gets pulled into all this is like by two girls, does not notice, and is always awkward for him. :lol:

Edited by ThunderCrush

2 minutes ago, ThunderCrush said:

Well Spelled out fully, it is call De-fragments. Anyway, it is about students who made a club "game creation" or something along those lines. that make these crazy games and this guy gets sucked into it when the president of the club is looking for new members. You later find that the club is a copy of the original because it broke apart. So there is now two game creation clubs and they both play some "interesting" games to determine which is the better club. And like any anime, the guy tat gets pulled into all this is like by two girls, does not notice, and is always awkward for him. :lol:

Sounds pretty interesting. The concept kind of reminds me of "And you thought there was never a girl online" (yes, that's an anime name).

Mine was.....god I hope I get that right..."ore no imouto ga konna ni kawaii wake ga nai".

Ore_no_imouto_novel_v1_cover.jpg.dd219e23145d97f0b70f1c5527be20a8.jpg

Some people claim it's incest and gross, but ther seriously should calm down a little. It's actually a pretty cute and heartwarming story in my opinion.

• Brohoof 2

Little Witch Academia. It was so much fun. I really enjoyed it and re-watched it immediately upon finishing it. Akko and the gang are the cutest. Immediately up with my favourite anime.

https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/young-animator-training-project/images/6/6f/Shiny_chariot_magical_festa.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130420155947

Edited by The Mint Pone
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/1/2017 at 1:28 AM, Br O N Y said:

Mine was.....god I hope I get that right..."ore no imouto ga konna ni kawaii wake ga nai".

Ore_no_imouto_novel_v1_cover.jpg.dd219e23145d97f0b70f1c5527be20a8.jpg

Some people claim it's incest and gross, but ther seriously should calm down a little. It's actually a pretty cute and heartwarming story in my opinion.

That's actually the cover of the light-novel, not the anime. Anyway, yes! I love oreimo, it's one of my favorite series. I don't know if you have seen Season 2 and the OVA ending episodes, but most people agree that this show has one of the worst anime endings ever. Not gonna spoil, but it makes everyone upset.

I recently finished the anime Yakitate!! Japan, which is a comedy anime about baking bread. It's a couple years old, but also very funny. After finishing it I felt the urge to make bread myself, haha. After the bakers make the bread, someone will taste it and the reactions are always hilarious.

Oh, and the ending is so good!

• Brohoof 1