Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

animation The last Anime you watched?

• 2 weeks later...

The last anime I've seen is Little Busters (and its second season Little Busters Refrain). Very beautiful anime. I really love this anime, probably one of my favourites. Now I'm playing its visual novel, very recommended. 

9,5/10

826663181050_anime-in-this-corner-of-the

The last anime I've seen is this film called In This Corner Of The World. Probably one of my most favourite films ever. It reminds me on Grave of the Fireflies. Very beautiful art, nice animation, and a very very bittersweet and touching story. War always sucks. I really loved this film. A must-see. 

10/10.

• Brohoof 1

Hitsugi No Chaika. Quite nice fantasy, set after the downfall of powerfull, villainous wizard-emperor. Sometimes dark, sometimes funny... though ending was an utter and complete disappointment. I would personally give it 7+/10. 

I think that 'Legend of the Galactic Heroes' counts as 'last watched' as well, because I'm watching it from time to time. It never gets boring, truly. 

Checked out the first episodes of both Anime-Gataris and Recovery Of An MMO Junkie, but my anxieties that I have while watching things (it's complicated) stopped me from getting through both of them past the halfway point. :sunny: