Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Iceestarz draws for you! *closed* DONT REQUEST

iceestarz

2 hours ago, iceestarz said:

Here is a progress sketch of your oc. :)IMG_0575.thumb.JPG.5db63003c639182b7cc63c6d9ea35e06.JPG

O_O Your art style is so friggin cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute. <3 I love it already. :3 Can't wait to see the finished version.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

O_O Your art style is so friggin cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute. <3 I love it already. :3 Can't wait to see the finished version.

Thank you!! I'm glad you love it :) I am having a lovely time doing these requests. It's got me back in the swing of drawing. :D

On 7/17/2017 at 6:02 PM, Trixie The Evil said:

Can you draw Nightmare Star and Nightmare Moon combined?

nightmareverse___queen_nightmare_moon_by

nightmare_star_by_xinimator-daj0jd2.png 

Going to fix the crown and add a bit more armor. But overall here's a progress sketch. :P 

IMG_0580.JPG

10 minutes ago, iceestarz said:

Going to fix the crown and add a bit more armor. But overall here's a progress sketch. :P 

IMG_0580.JPG

Oh wow thats excellent! Stunning! Can't wait to see the finished product. 

2 minutes ago, Shadow Beam said:

@Lucartini and @iceestarz

Do remember that this is Requestria, not Trade Ya. Posts made here must only be related to requests made to the artist.

I do understand, which is why I told him to message me instead of spamming my thread with irrelevant conversation. :) not sure if he thought it was a trade thread or just being friendly. :huh: 

6 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

I think I just realized your request shop is closed.

It isn't. I'm open to all requests. I'm just going in order. I'll get to yours soon. :)

2 hours ago, Tilgoreth said:

Oh okay. Sorry I didn't realize. :D But thank you.

It's no problem. I totally understand. Some people put up slots and close the shop until they're finished with requests. But I'd rather just keep it open and go at a reasonable pace. :)

On 7/17/2017 at 7:16 PM, PrincessOfCompassion said:

Can you draw my ponysona Aria? Information will be down below

type:alicorn

Coat:white

Mane and Tail color:she has a bi colored mane and tail that are hot pink wth baby pink stripes

Mane and Tail hair type:very wavy

eyes;blue with little pink hearts in them

cutiemark:heart inside of a crown surrounded by laurel leaves

height:somehwere in between Cadance and Twilight

my oc - Copy.png

Aria .jpg

aria_chibi_by_bringerochaos-db8thum.jpg

Here's a progress sketch. Would you like glasses or no glasses?IMG_0757.thumb.JPG.6bb2db3d83b5884d4bcd7292da90af2c.JPG

I'm going to go ahead and throw Nova in here for your consideration. Whenever you feel like it~ :D

commission___nova_nightstar_reference_sh

On 7/17/2017 at 7:52 PM, chaosprincess said:

Hello Iceestarz if your still accepting requests I'd like to make one if that's ok with you I was looking to have my ponysona Laurel drawn I will leave some information and pictures down below.

Species: Pegasus

Eyes: she is a twinkle eyed pony which means she has gems for eyes

Eye color:  she has brown twinkle eyes

Body color: she is a light tan

Mane and tail: she has natural curls for her mane and tail

Mane and tail color: her mane and tail are a dark brunette

Height: she is a small adult pegasus

Cutie mark: her cutie mark is a closed book with vines covering it with roses blooming

Extra: she does have a red bow on her tail and she wears a flower crown made of roses

Thank you if your willing to accept my request.

laurel_complete_by_demonwolfspirit-db9mvrk.jpg

Laurel.thumb.png.987a02b780635324bc16701d22fe213b.png

594af738514b8_Laurelcmcomplete2.jpg.e4f1ba317090b382a635ae11b26625b1.jpg

Here's a wip of your pony. I was nervous about the crown but being the first time I've done roses I'd say it went pretty well xD the cutie mark isn't gonna be as accurate just because how small the mark itself is.

IMG_0808.thumb.JPG.d98c5e52a3c710fc5c4d932737e24a26.JPG

On 7/17/2017 at 9:18 PM, Aku Totally Didn't Eat Your Fries said:

Could you do Aku? :o

Aku is Just Not Happy Here.jpg

I hope you like this. I've never drawn aku before haha. Here's the wip.IMG_0809.thumb.JPG.372e178a6b1ea8f4700456646cd8a2fd.JPG

(edited)

@iceestarz She looks so adorable I actually like the flower crown you made for her and no worries about the cutie mark its fine if its small or a little off so no worries on that I appreciate you choosing to draw Laurel so thank you again and I love the way she is looking she is so adorable.

Edited by chaosprincess

41 minutes ago, iceestarz said:

Here's a wip of your pony. I was nervous about the crown but being the first time I've done roses I'd say it went pretty well xD the cutie mark isn't gonna be as accurate just because how small the mark itself is.

IMG_0808.thumb.JPG.d98c5e52a3c710fc5c4d932737e24a26.JPG

I hope you like this. I've never drawn aku before haha. Here's the wip.IMG_0809.thumb.JPG.372e178a6b1ea8f4700456646cd8a2fd.JPG

That's actually shockingly good, you really did great on the face and I know faces are hard. >.>