Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Iceestarz draws for you! *closed* DONT REQUEST

iceestarz

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do apologize to those who have not got their requests yet. It's a busy month, and I need a slight break from hitting all these requests. I won't be closing or anything, but please do understand it may be some time before I get to some of you. :)

I really love your pony proportions and faces. Very cute work!

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

Art Trade By Inspiration1413 by EvilKitsunae

Name : Camilla 

Cutie mark : None 

Note : You do not have to add the clothes, the artist who did this very image just wanted to put clothes on her, thank you in advance if mine gets picked @Me if you post an art of her, thank you again! 

For those of who have requested a drawing and have not received it this does not apply to you. Any requests below this comment until further notice will not be accepted. I had to pack my supplies up because I'm going back to college. So expect the rest of the requests before this comment to be done within 2 weeks.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/22/2017 at 5:02 PM, Ezerona said:

Art Trade By Inspiration1413 by EvilKitsunae

Name : Camilla 

Cutie mark : None 

Note : You do not have to add the clothes, the artist who did this very image just wanted to put clothes on her, thank you in advance if mine gets picked @Me if you post an art of her, thank you again! 

Sorry it's been some time. College has been busy. Hope you don't mind just a sketch. I don't know where my crayons went tbh.IMG_1447.PNG.1ab2fc83fa9b94013d85bff5fa21e649.PNG

16 minutes ago, iceestarz said:

Sorry it's been some time. College has been busy. Hope you don't mind just a sketch. I don't know where my crayons went tbh.IMG_1447.PNG.1ab2fc83fa9b94013d85bff5fa21e649.PNG

Hey the fact you did it and how nice it looks I could care less it has color , it's the fact you had the heart. 

• 2 weeks later...