Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi everyone

No Name

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Hey everyone. I'm just an average gamer who likes playing rpgs and fighting games like super smash bros and final fantasy. I also like making art. Does this website have a section for it? I would love to show everyone my art. 

• Brohoof 4

On Tuesday, July 18, 2017 at 6:44 AM, Hierok said:

Hello @No Name,

We have an section for art. It's called visual art, but you can do much more here. Have fun. ;)

On Tuesday, July 18, 2017 at 9:41 AM, Sir Floof said:

Welcome to the forums, No Name! Like Hierok said, we do have a section for Visual Fan Art, but if you want to post non-pony drawings, you'd have to post them in the Non-Pony Artwork section.

Hope you have a great time here!

Thank you very much for taking the time off to welcome me, hierok and sir floof. :)  I'm going to post some of my arts soon. You two are more then welcome to come and check it out. Also, I take requests, so if there's anything you like me to draw, then please don't hesitate to ask. ^_^ 

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, No Name said:

Thank you very much for taking the time off to welcome me, hierok and sir floof. :)  I'm going to post some of my arts soon. You two are more then welcome to come and check it out. Also, I take requests, so if there's anything you like me to draw, then please don't hesitate to ask. ^_^ 

You're welcome. I'm happy to take some time to asist members. I'm looking forward to your art. :)

I have been thinking about a drawing of my new OC, he is now just coming out of a pony creator. But I don't want to spent money on it. :grin: 

• Brohoof 1

16 hours ago, Hierok said:

You're welcome. I'm happy to take some time to asist members. I'm looking forward to your art. :)

I have been thinking about a drawing of my new OC, he is now just coming out of a pony creator. But I don't want to spent money on it. :grin: 

Would you like me to do a drawing of him? I can get started  today, if you like. Free of charge. Haha. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

That would be so awesome! :pinkie: If you could do it, please. But don't be hasty for it. ;) Can I send a message with information to you?

Edited by Hierok

On ‎18‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 10:36 PM, No Name said:

Hey everyone. I'm just an average gamer who likes playing rpgs and fighting games like super smash bros and final fantasy. I also like making art. Does this website have a section for it? I would love to show everyone my art.

Greetings, mortal!

All shall fall before our unified might.

Truly, you are a valuable asset to our organisation, even in your infancy.

Especially due to your ability to beat virtual people up.

This is a greatly valued talent among those who protect our forum's borders from those terrible and eldritch creatures known only as 'trolls'.

We welcome you, o acolyte of the horse.

I am more than willing to assist in your training, if questions you may have.

Enjoy your time spent as our diabolical minion! :icwudt:

Hi No Name and welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here. It's always a pleasure seeing more artists join. You've got awesome taste. Final Fantasy is my favorite game series out there! :D

If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to send a message my way. :)