Hello everyone

Crosswind

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?

Through Gaming

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Utter curiosity

Hello everyone its Crosswind here, just wanting to say hello. I'm still relatively new to the forums but I'm glad I've joined. I have been a fan since early 2012 but have only really decided to get into the fandom since 2014ish. Other from MLP my interest/hobbies include flying, camping and the outdoors in general.  always keen for a chat about pretty much anything, I don't bite.

Cheers

• Brohoof 8

(edited)

You wrote that your inerest is flying so are you a pegasus?:D  OK. I saw a photo from plane:) Interesting hobby. Nice to meet you! :icwudt: And, by the way thanks for follow.:) I like Apllejack too. Welcome you in our friendly pony herd!

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 2

Welcome to the forums, @Crosswind99! I'm sure you'll find the community very welcoming. Make sure too read the Global Rules, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM (private message) me or anypony else. 

Have fun and welcome! :lol:

IMG_1072.GIF.0eaf8d05257bacd0d46f859f2bd14679.GIF

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
21 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

You wrote that your inerest is flying, so are you a pegasus?:D 

Apple Jack and Flying? The impossible is possible! :D

Welcome @Crosswind99, I hope you enjoy your time here.

Edited by Hierok
  • Brohoof 2

Hello! ^_^ 

Flying? I'd give everything to be able to fly. :P You said, that it's one of your interests/hobbies - Do you have a propeller plane or something like this- or are you working on it? :P

Welcome to the herd! :) 

• Brohoof 1

On ‎19‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 0:09 AM, Crosswind99 said:

Hello everyone its Crosswind here, just wanting to say hello. I'm still relatively new to the forums but I'm glad I've joined. I have been a fan since early 2012 but have only really decided to get into the fandom since 2014ish. Other from MLP my interest/hobbies include flying, camping and the outdoors in general.  always keen for a chat about pretty much anything, I don't bite.

Greetings, mortal!

All shall fall before our unified might.

Truly, you are a valuable asset to our organisation, even in your infancy.

Especially due to your capability of flight - extremely helpful when planning air raids.

We welcome you, o acolyte of the horse.

I am more than willing to assist in your training, if questions you may have.

Enjoy your time spent as our diabolical minion! :icwudt:

• Brohoof 1

Hi Crosswind and welcome to the forums! Flying eh? I always thought it'd be really cool to fly a plane, but it's not gonna happen. I'm awful when it comes to heights.

I hope you enjoy your stay among us. If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to send me a message anytime. :)

• Brohoof 1

@Rikifive No I fly gliders. But I'm either looking at getting into powered flying or buying a glider. I'm getting into the aerobatic side of gliding, it's more fun^_^

This is the glider I fly 

IMG20170425160301.jpg

@Rikifive I've started aerobatic flying but I'm wanting to get my full qualification. This is pretty much what I want to do 

• Brohoof 1