Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private T-Sparks Does Shy 1x1 with Techno Universial

Tilgoreth

(edited)

Twilight Sparkle was in her study practicing a new spell. She’d been trying for awhile now too complete her spell. But she was missing the magical potion required to complete the spell. Twilight had finally ordered it from the magical items emporium in Canterlot.

The spell was supposed to turn whatever item it was cast on into a musical object. Pinkie Pie’s birthday was coming up and Twilight wanted to do something special. Twilight took the magical potion and poured it on top of a stack of plates. Visualizing signing plates in her mind she cast the spell.

Twilight begin to feel strange on the inside. She could feel herself slipping away.She was losing her grasp on the real world. She tried to stop the spell but it was too late. An explosion of light emanated from Twilight.

“Twilight?” Fluttershy said as she looked for her friend. Fluttershy and the other girls were coming over too have lunch with Twilight. Fluttershy entered Twilight’s study.Twilight was wearing a leather jacket and torn up jeans. Her mane had turned into mohawk. Epic guitar solo played in the background.

“Twilight?! What’s going on?” Fluttershy said.

Twilight noticed the yellow mare who was now in her presence. Her heart began to beat faster. Her face begin to blush a deep red.And she got very hot and bothered…

“Twilight? Who the hell is Twilight? I’m T-Sparks!!!” T-Sparks said as lightning bolts shot forth behind her and the guitar solos increased in volume.

“Oh dear Discord must have done something. Twilight it’ll be alright I need too go tell the girls.” Fluttershy said as she turned to leave.T-Sparks tackled her before she could get out the door though.

“Oh you’re not going anywhere.” T-Sparks said as she kissed Fluttershy on the lips. Cackling T-Sparks dragged Fluttershy into the throne room. The other girls were waiting there. T-Sparks begin to kiss Fluttershy vigorously. Much to the dismay of the other ponies in the room.

“Hey what the hell do you think you’re doing!!” Rainbow Dash yelled as she lunged towards T-Sparks.Before she could reach her however T-Sparks cast a spell turning Rainbow too stone. Bewildered the other girls began to run for the exit. But T-Sparks turned them too stone before they could get away. Spike was standing in the hallway when T-Sparks turned her attention towards him. He began to run.

“STARLIGHT!!!!!” Spike yelled as he ran down the hall. Yawning Starlight opened her door.

“Hulu yahhh. Spike I was taking a nap what is it?” Starlight asked drearily.

“Twilight has gone crazy! You have to use your magic to stop her!!”

Seeing the chargin T-Sparks Twilight shot a laser beam from her horn.But T-Sparks then used Fluttershy as a shield. At the last second Starlight moved the laser beam from cutting Fluttershy in half. Taking this oppurtunity T-Sparks turned Starlight and Spike too stone. She looked greedily at Fluttershy.

“You’re the most beautiful mare I’ve ever seen.” T-Sparks said with a devilish smile. “You and I are going to have fun.” And with that she was gone in a puff of magic.

Two janitor ponies walked into the throne room unaware of the events that just transpired. (Silga and Techno.)

Here is the link too the OOC: 

Edited by Tilgoreth
Needed too include link too the ooc

(edited)
3 hours ago, Tilgoreth said:

Twilight Sparkle was in her study practicing a new spell. She’d been trying for awhile now too complete her spell. But she was missing the magical potion required to complete the spell. Twilight had finally ordered it from the magical items emporium in Canterlot.

The spell was supposed to turn whatever item it was cast on into a musical object. Pinkie Pie’s birthday was coming up and Twilight wanted to do something special. Twilight took the magical potion and poured it on top of a stack of plates. Visualizing signing plates in her mind she cast the spell.

Twilight begin to feel strange on the inside. She could feel herself slipping away.She was losing her grasp on the real world. She tried to stop the spell but it was too late. An explosion of light emanated from Twilight.

“Twilight?” Fluttershy said as she looked for her friend. Fluttershy and the other girls were coming over too have lunch with Twilight. Fluttershy entered Twilight’s study.Twilight was wearing a leather jacket and torn up jeans. Her mane had turned into mohawk. Epic guitar solo played in the background.

“Twilight?! What’s going on?” Fluttershy said.

Twilight noticed the yellow mare who was now in her presence. Her heart began to beat faster. Her face begin to blush a deep red.And she got very hot and bothered…

“Twilight? Who the hell is Twilight? I’m T-Sparks!!!” T-Sparks said as lightning bolts shot forth behind her and the guitar solos increased in volume.

“Oh dear Discord must have done something. Twilight it’ll be alright I need too go tell the girls.” Fluttershy said as she turned to leave.T-Sparks tackled her before she could get out the door though.

“Oh you’re not going anywhere.” T-Sparks said as she kissed Fluttershy on the lips. Cackling T-Sparks dragged Fluttershy into the throne room. The other girls were waiting there. T-Sparks begin to kiss Fluttershy vigorously. Much to the dismay of the other ponies in the room.

“Hey what the hell do you think you’re doing!!” Rainbow Dash yelled as she lunged towards T-Sparks.Before she could reach her however T-Sparks cast a spell turning Rainbow too stone. Bewildered the other girls began to run for the exit. But T-Sparks turned them too stone before they could get away. Spike was standing in the hallway when T-Sparks turned her attention towards him. He began to run.

“STARLIGHT!!!!!” Spike yelled as he ran down the hall. Yawning Starlight opened her door.

“Hulu yahhh. Spike I was taking a nap what is it?” Starlight asked drearily.

“Twilight has gone crazy! You have to use your magic to stop her!!”

Seeing the chargin T-Sparks Twilight shot a laser beam from her horn.But T-Sparks then used Fluttershy as a shield. At the last second Starlight moved the laser beam from cutting Fluttershy in half. Taking this oppurtunity T-Sparks turned Starlight and Spike too stone. She looked greedily at Fluttershy.

“You’re the most beautiful mare I’ve ever seen.” T-Sparks said with a devilish smile. “You and I are going to have fun.” And with that she was gone in a puff of magic.

Two janitor ponies walked into the throne room unaware of the events that just transpired. (Silga and Techno.)

Here is the link too the OOC: 

Techno was still behaving normal on the outside but an alarm went off in his system when Twilight was transformed plus when Fluttershy was turned to stone it made the alarm worse. Even though Techno knew about what was going on because of the alarms but he still behaved in a normal manor as he entered the throne room. Techno then looked over at Twilight and asked her...

TU: So is there anything we can clean up for you Princess?  

Edited by Techno Universal
  • Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno was still behaving normal on the outside but an alar went off in his system when Twilight was transformed and when Fluttershy was turned to stone it made the alarm worse. Even though Techno knew about what was going on because of the alarms he still behaved in a normal manor as he entered the throne room. Techno then looked over at Twilight and asked her...

TU: So is there anything we can clean up for you Princess?  

T-Sparks was back in an instant.

"Who the hell said that?" She said looking around the room. She then settled her eyes on the two janitor ponies, a mare and a stallion. The mare looked excitedley at T-Sparks, while the stallion stood firm. 

"Hmmm, actually do clean up these statues. I will be moving soon anyways." She said then dissapeared again. 

"Ahhhhh! That was so cool!" Silga said jumping up and down. "Oh my Celestia can you beilive that?" She said grabbing Techno by the collar.

3 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

T-Sparks was back in an instant.

"Who the hell said that?" She said looking around the room. She then settled her eyes on the two janitor ponies, a mare and a stallion. The mare looked excitedley at T-Sparks, while the stallion stood firm. 

"Hmmm, actually do clean up these statues. I will be moving soon anyways." She said then dissapeared again. 

"Ahhhhh! That was so cool!" Silga said jumping up and down. "Oh my Celestia can you beilive that?" She said grabbing Techno by the collar.

TU: Uhh... I don't think you get the situation Silga. This is a real emergency for all of equestria and Twi could kill us all if she gets powerful enough! Anyways we need a sneaky plan. I believe we should hide the status away in a closet somewhere and we could figure out a way to change them back later.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Techno Universal said:

TU: Uhh... I don't think you get the situation Silga. This is a real emergency for all of equestria and Twi could kill us all if she gets powerful enough! Anyways we need a sneaky plan. I believe we should hide the status away in a closet somewhere and we could figure out a way to change them back later.

Silga merley smirked at this. 

"Don't you get it Techno? The princess of friendship turned evil!!! This is a once in a lifetime oppurtunity too save equstria!" She said jumping up and down. "Ehem. But you are right of coure. If this got out there could be chaos. Here I'll search the castle and see if anyone else got turned too stone." 

Silga found Spike and Starlight and pushed the statues back too the throne room. "I think these are the only other ones here." Silga said.

Just now, Tilgoreth said:

Silga merley smirked at this. 

"Don't you get it Techno? The princess of friendship turned evil!!! This is a once in a lifetime oppurtunity too save equstria!" She said jumping up and down. "Ehem. But you are right of coure. If this got out there could be chaos. Here I'll search the castle and see if anyone else got turned too stone." 

Silga found Spike and Starlight and pushed the statues back too the throne room. "I think these are the only other ones here." Silga said.

TU: Well when you look at it that way I guess it's logical for you to get really excited! Anyways I do remember that there's a separate room in the basement and the entrance to it is in the floor here! I believe it's this large tile!

Techno then lifted up the massive tile to reveal a secret basement room...

TU: I believe we could hide the statues in there and the best thing about it is that Twilight doesn't know about this room!  

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
5 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well when you look at it that way I guess it's logical for you to get really excited! Anyways I do remember that there's a separate room in the basement and the entrance to it is in the floor here! I believe it's this large tile!

Techno then lifted up the massive tile to reveal a secret basement room...

TU: I believe we could hide the statues in there and the best thing about it is that Twilight doesn't know about this room!  

Silga looked into the room. "Well okay then." She said pushing Rainbow Dash down the whole. After a loud thud at the other end she grimaced. "Maybe we shouldn't throw them down. Hehe!" She said biting her lower lip. She then carried Spike down into the basement. 

"Come on Techno I can't do this myself! Just get the four girls and were good!"

Edited by Tilgoreth

1 minute ago, Tilgoreth said:

Silga looked into the room. "Well okay then." She said pushing Rainbow Dash down the whole. After a loud thud at the other end she grimaced. "Maybe we shouldn't throw them down. Hehe!" She said biting her lower lip. She then carried Spike down into the basement. 

"Come on Techno I can't do this myself! Just get the four girls and were good!"

TU: Right I guess I should help then!

Techno then started taking the status down into the basement one by one with his magic...

(Leaving to go to school so I won't be online for the next 8 hours or so! :) )

• Brohoof 1

21 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Right I guess I should help then!

Techno then started taking the status down into the basement one by one with his magic...

(Leaving to go to school so I won't be online for the next 8 hours or so! :) )

Techno and Silga then walked into the basement. Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Spike, and Starlight Glimmer were all lined up against the wall.

"I guess that means Twilight took Fluttershy with her then. I wonder why?" Silga said. "Time too get too work!" She said ripping off her janitor uniform revealing her green cape beneath. 

"Come on Techno! My necklace can since the remnants of magical energey! Will use this too find out what happend too Princess Twilight!" She said as she ran out of the basement. Using her ankh necklace she began too sense the traces of a magical spell that was cast in Twilight's study.

9 hours ago, Tilgoreth said:

Techno and Silga then walked into the basement. Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Spike, and Starlight Glimmer were all lined up against the wall.

"I guess that means Twilight took Fluttershy with her then. I wonder why?" Silga said. "Time too get too work!" She said ripping off her janitor uniform revealing her green cape beneath. 

"Come on Techno! My necklace can since the remnants of magical energey! Will use this too find out what happend too Princess Twilight!" She said as she ran out of the basement. Using her ankh necklace she began too sense the traces of a magical spell that was cast in Twilight's study.

(And I'm finally home from school! :) )

TU: I guess it's time I reveal myself then!

Techno then morphed into his normal from...

image.thumb.jpeg.77be924aa7b6052959a50d6e757b94ec.jpeg

(The image in Techno's character profile is sort of outdated. Anyways this is what he actually looks like! :) )

TU: So I'm actually Techno Universal and I was the original creator of equestria! But seriously I could really use your help as I'm not exactly the best at thinking of possibilities. Now to be honest this is definitely one of my evil brother's new attacks on equestria  and his name is Herobrien. I believe he's now got control over Twilight and he's using her to take over equestria! But still we can't allow him to succeed as that would seriously be the end of all of us. Anyways I'll  take a deep look into the spell to figure out how exactly Herobrien did it. Plus maybe I might need an awesome cape for this situation like you do!

Techno then started reading the spell that Twilight created very closely...

• Brohoof 1

15 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

(And I'm finally home from school! :) )

TU: I guess it's time I reveal myself then!

Techno then morphed into his normal from...

image.thumb.jpeg.77be924aa7b6052959a50d6e757b94ec.jpeg

(The image in Techno's character profile is sort of outdated. Anyways this is what he actually looks like! :) )

TU: So I'm actually Techno Universal and I was the original creator of equestria! But seriously I could really use your help as I'm not exactly the best at thinking of possibilities. Now to be honest this is definitely one of my evil brother's new attacks on equestria  and his name is Herobrien. I believe he's now got control over Twilight and he's using her to take over equestria! But still we can't allow him to succeed as that would seriously be the end of all of us. Anyways I'll  take a deep look into the spell to figure out how exactly Herobrien did it. Plus maybe I might need an awesome cape for this situation like you do!

Techno then started reading the spell that Twilight created very closely...

Silga looked at Techno completley shocked. 

"Oh my Celestia this the best thing ever!!!" She screamed jumping up and down. She closley examined Techno's wings and horn. "Oh my gosh!!"

She was giddy with excitment. "I love you!" Sh screamed. Blushing she composed herself. "Well any magical creature really. I'm an earth pony but I just love magic!" 

"So I guess she was trying a new spell in her study?" She said looking at her necklace. "What was it Techno?"

OOC: sorry I didn't get a notification that you replied.

(To be honest you replied just after I left the house to go to school! Anyways I'm back for the weekend! :) )

Techno could see that Herobrien had found an exploit that allowed him to write down the program for another massive exploit in the form of the spell.

TU: To be honest this spell is literally a virus for enabling Heobrien to take complete control over the user. I definitely need to patch that exploit in Twilight once we get her back and I'll need to dispose of this spell before anybody else sees it and attempts to perform it. Anyways it would be a lot better if you has similar abilities to me and that's why I'm going to give your necklace an upgrade! Plus I believe it's actually a good idea that I have a cape like you do so I'll do those two things right now!

Techno then turned Silga's necklace into a very futuristic looking one with the gem changed to a blue glowing square. The necklace was now made of a dark shiny metal that had a slight blue timt to it and the necklace was also covered in blue glowing cercuit board patterns. Techno then spawned in his cape and it was attached to his collar plus it was very large and it was a similar size to Mere-Do-Well's cape. It was the same colour as the metal on Silga's new colar and it also had light blue cercuit board patterns all over it...

TU: Okay so you should now be able to see things in a digital format like me and you should also be able to paform magic like me! Just don't go too overboard with it as I don't want you to accidentally break something important but still I was wondering if this new cape looks good!

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

(To be honest you replied just after I left the house to go to school! Anyways I'm back for the weekend! :) )

Techno could see that Herobrien had found an exploit that allowed him to write down the program for another massive exploit in the form of the spell.

TU: To be honest this spell is literally a virus for enabling Heobrien to take complete control over the user. I definitely need to patch that exploit in Twilight once we get her back and I'll need to dispose of this spell before anybody else sees it and attempts to perform it. Anyways it would be a lot better if you has similar abilities to me and that's why I'm going to give your necklace an upgrade! Plus I believe it's actually a good idea that I have a cape like you do so I'll do those two things right now!

Techno then turned Silga's necklace into a very futuristic looking one with the gem changed to a blue glowing square. The necklace was now made of a dark shiny metal that had a slight blue timt to it and the necklace was also covered in blue glowing cercuit board patterns. Techno then spawned in his cape and it was attached to his collar plus it was very large and it was a similar size to Mere-Do-Well's cape. It was the same colour as the metal on Silga's new colar and it also had light blue cercuit board patterns all over it...

TU: Okay so you should now be able to see things in a digital format like me and you should also be able to paform magic like me! Just don't go too overboard with it as I don't want you to accidentally break something important but still I was wondering if this new cape looks good!

A shrill scream was emenating from  Silga.

"Oh my Celestia!" She said jumping up and down. "Oh yes Techno you look fabulous!" 

Silga putting her hoof too her head concentrated. Suddenley the books in Twilight's study caught on fire. Silga then cast a spell causing it too rain in Twilight's study. "I've never used magic before, but I know so many spells because of all the unicorns and mgaic books I've read over the years!" Silga said excitdley. 

"Here I can cast a tracking speel that will allow us too find the princess." Silga said looking at Techno. "Also who's Heobrien?" (OOC: remember Silga wouldn't know who he is.)

Elsewhere T-Sparks was sitting with Fluttershy on a hill somewhere in Equstria. 

"Twilight why are we here?" Fluttershy asked. T-Sparks smiled at the timid mare.

"Oh darling, I'm looking for an area of temperal flux." T-Sparks said.

Fluttershy looked confused. "I intend too punch through that area and enter another dimension. One similair too this but still differnt." 

2 hours ago, Tilgoreth said:

A shrill scream was emenating from  Silga.

"Oh my Celestia!" She said jumping up and down. "Oh yes Techno you look fabulous!" 

Silga putting her hoof too her head concentrated. Suddenley the books in Twilight's study caught on fire. Silga then cast a spell causing it too rain in Twilight's study. "I've never used magic before, but I know so many spells because of all the unicorns and mgaic books I've read over the years!" Silga said excitdley. 

"Here I can cast a tracking speel that will allow us too find the princess." Silga said looking at Techno. "Also who's Heobrien?" (OOC: remember Silga wouldn't know who he is.)

Elsewhere T-Sparks was sitting with Fluttershy on a hill somewhere in Equstria. 

"Twilight why are we here?" Fluttershy asked. T-Sparks smiled at the timid mare.

"Oh darling, I'm looking for an area of temperal flux." T-Sparks said.

Fluttershy looked confused. "I intend too punch through that area and enter another dimension. One similair too this but still differnt." 

Techno then smiled when the dangerous spell books went up in flames...

TU: Okay that's a way to delete those books! Ad least nobody else will be able to fall under the same control as Twilight now! Anyways Herobrien is actually my brother that became evil thousands of years ago and he's the creator of all the villains and bad things here in equestria. Like the alicorn amulet is an example of one of his creations and ponies like King Sombra and Queen Cryselas were also created by him as well. He just wants to take control over my work and creations so he can try to delete me from existence. Currently he's probably in his control room in his universe domain inside the universal chaos system.

When Silga activated the tracking spell it enabled a second eyesight input that was a freecam interface.  It was literally an invisible flying  camera that Silga could control to look Around and the princesses were highlighted in the distance with a neon blue outline and the outline could be seen through anything and from any distance...

TU: So what do you think of your new computerised interface?! It's really cool isn't it? Also I always see things with that interface running plus maybe we might want to go to where Twilight is so we can save Fluttershy! 

• Brohoof 1

41 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno then smiled when the dangerous spell books went up in flames...

TU: Okay that's a way to delete those books! Ad least nobody else will be able to fall under the same control as Twilight now! Anyways Herobrien is actually my brother that became evil thousands of years ago and he's the creator of all the villains and bad things here in equestria. Like the alicorn amulet is an example of one of his creations and ponies like King Sombra and Queen Cryselas were also created by him as well. He just wants to take control over my work and creations so he can try to delete me from existence. Currently he's probably in his control room in his universe domain inside the universal chaos system.

When Silga activated the tracking spell it enabled a second eyesight input that was a freecam interface.  It was literally an invisible flying  camera that Silga could control to look Around and the princesses were highlighted in the distance with a neon blue outline and the outline could be seen through anything and from any distance...

TU: So what do you think of your new computerised interface?! It's really cool isn't it? Also I always see things with that interface running plus maybe we might want to go to where Twilight is so we can save Fluttershy! 

Silga scrunched up her face in confusion. "Ehh right, well we better go find Princess Twilight then."  Silga looked around her enviorment through the new interface. "Wow Techno this is actually really cool!"  

"Alright lets go find her!" Silga said as she left Twilight's study and exited out of the castle. 

T-Sparks was still trying too find a temperal breach. 

"Do you-" Fluttershy said before she was cut off as T-Sparks had teleported them too another location. 

1 hour ago, Tilgoreth said:

Silga scrunched up her face in confusion. "Ehh right, well we better go find Princess Twilight then."  Silga looked around her enviorment through the new interface. "Wow Techno this is actually really cool!"  

"Alright lets go find her!" Silga said as she left Twilight's study and exited out of the castle. 

T-Sparks was still trying too find a temperal breach. 

"Do you-" Fluttershy said before she was cut off as T-Sparks had teleported them too another location. 

TU: Maybe Silga we could try flying to Twilight! You can actually fly with the magic abilitys you have very easily and it's a lot of fun!

In Silga's interface it gave her a message saying TARGET ENTITY TELEPORTED when Twilight teleported and the interface quickly pointed out her new location. Techno then flew up above Silga. Because of the wind up there Techno's mane, tail and cape were fluttering around up there quite a lot...

TU: So are you going to join me up here?!

• Brohoof 1

20 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Maybe Silga we could try flying to Twilight! You can actually fly with the magic abilitys you have very easily and it's a lot of fun!

In Silga's interface it gave her a message saying TARGET ENTITY TELEPORTED when Twilight teleported and the interface quickly pointed out her new location. Techno then flew up above Silga. Because of the wind up there Techno's mane, tail and cape were fluttering around up there quite a lot...

TU: So are you going to join me up here?!

Silga's jaw dropped. "Oh my Celestia!!" She screamed as she shot up into the air. 

"Come on Techno!" She yelled as she flew in the direction that T-Sparks was currentley.

2 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

Silga's jaw dropped. "Oh my Celestia!!" She screamed as she shot up into the air. 

"Come on Techno!" She yelled as she flew in the direction that T-Sparks was currentley.

When they arrived to where Twilight was Techno stopped directly above her...

TU: And if you look down we should see our target!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Techno Universal

T-Sparks looked up as she saw Techno and Silga arrive. She burst out laughing when she saw their capes.

"You two dolts are ridiculous!" She cackled. "Wait you're the janitor ponies!" 

"That's right!" Silga said flying towards her. Silga then using her new powers began too play music. (Here: 

"What is this peppy shit?" T-Sparks as she began too play some hardcore heavy metal. "You can't beat me bitch! I'm f**king T-Sparks!" The music got so loud that Silga was sent flying back. 

Edited by Tilgoreth

5 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

@Techno Universal

T-Sparks looked up as she saw Techno and Silga arrive. She burst out laughing when she saw their capes.

"You two dolts are ridiculous!" She cackled. "Wait you're the janitor ponies!" 

"That's right!" Silga said flying towards her. Silga then using her new powers began too play music. (Here: 

"What is this peppy shit?" T-Sparks as she began too play some hardcore heavy metal. "You can't beat me bitch! I'm f**king T-Sparks!" The music got so loud that Silga was sent flying back. 

Techno then looked down at Twilight...

TU: Don't you remember me Twilight!? I'm your original creator and my identity is imbedded into your system! I guess I should jog your memory with this!

Techno then joined in with his own trance music...

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno then looked down at Twilight...

TU: Don't you remember me Twilight!? I'm your original creator and my identity is imbedded into your system! I guess I should jog your memory with this!

Techno then joined in with his own trance music...

T-Sparks began too cackle. "Oonce oonce. Listen pretty boy I could dance to this shit all day!"

She then began too play soome hardcore rap. 

Silga tried too tackle T-Sparks but she was bucked in the face, loosing a tooth.

This is when Techno got extremely triggered at Twilight. He then inhaled hard and blasted the music at Twilight and it was so loud that it was pushing Twilight hard against the ground and the music could be heard from all over equestria... (3:45 of the trance mix to 4:40. :) )

• Brohoof 1

This is when Techno got extremely triggered at Twilight. He then inhaled hard and blasted the music at Twilight and it was so loud that it was pushing Twilight hard against the ground and the music could be heard from all over equestria... (3:45 of the trance mix to 4:40. :) )

"Ahhhhh!!!" T-Sparks screamed in agony. 

"Princess Twilight! You have to let us help you!" Silga yelled.

"F**k you!" T-Sparks screamed. She shot a giant energey beam into the middle of an open field. Suddenly a vortex formed sucking everything in. T-Sparks grabbed Fluttershy and flew into the vortex. Silga was sucked in as well.

"Techno!" She screamed as she was sucked downwards. 

5 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

"Ahhhhh!!!" T-Sparks screamed in agony. 

"Princess Twilight! You have to let us help you!" Silga yelled.

"F**k you!" T-Sparks screamed. She shot a giant energey beam into the middle of an open field. Suddenly a vortex formed sucking everything in. T-Sparks grabbed Fluttershy and flew into the vortex. Silga was sucked in as well.

"Techno!" She screamed as she was sucked downwards. 

Techno then triggered a spell that launched him straight at Twilight and into the vortex at the speed of sound. Techno actually ment to teleport to them but since he didn't have time to think he instead launched himself at them.

TU: NO! I USED THE WRONG SPELL!!! Ad least that still did the trick!

• Brohoof 1

Techno then triggered a spell that launched him straight at Twilight and into the vortex at the speed of sound. Techno actually ment to teleport to them but since he didn't have time to think he instead launched himself at them.

TU: NO! I USED THE WRONG SPELL!!! Ad least that still did the trick!

Techno and Silga tumbled through the vortex. After a certain point they blacked out. 

"Ow." Silga said as she got up. She still had a missing tooth . She was first confused when she looked down at her hooves. They weren't hoves, they were something else. She began too touch her body seeing how much changed. "What in Celestia hapoend!"

Some humans walked by and glared at her. "What the hell are those things?" She screamed. T-Sparks and Fluttershy were nowehre too be seen. And Silga noticed that her HUD  was malfunctioning. "Techno! Wake up! What the hell is going on?"