Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private T-Sparks Does Shy 1x1 with Techno Universial

Tilgoreth

6 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

Techno and Silga tumbled through the vortex. After a certain point they blacked out. 

"Ow." Silga said as she got up. She still had a missing tooth . She was first confused when she looked down at her hooves. They weren't hoves, they were something else. She began too touch her body seeing how much changed. "What in Celestia hapoend!"

Some humans walked by and glared at her. "What the hell are those things?" She screamed. T-Sparks and Fluttershy were nowehre too be seen. And Silga noticed that her HUD  was malfunctioning. "Techno! Wake up! What the hell is going on?"

Techno then got up and he looked around for a moment. He knew exactly where they were...

TU: Great! Now we're in what I call the Eqestria Girls universe! It's another universe network within the multi-verse and I've actually been here a couple of times in the past for experiment assignments. Anyways those are humans and I actually started life as one originally in a world called earth. Anyways your memory drive is tripping out and going all over the place but it will automatically correct itself. It just takes a few minutes for it to correct itself! 

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno then got up and he looked around for a moment. He knew exactly where they were...

TU: Great! Now we're in what I call the Eqestria Girls universe! It's another universe network within the multi-verse and I've actually been here a couple of times in the past for experiment assignments. Anyways those are humans and I actually started life as one originally in a world called earth. Anyways your memory drive is tripping out and going all over the place but it will automatically correct itself. It just takes a few minutes for it to correct itself! 

"Humans?" Silga said confused. Her HUD began too reboot. Silga stood up and looked around. They were standing in a small field not far from what looked like a highschool. 

"Hey you two!" A gruff voice yelled. A security guard ran up too them. "You're not ditching school on my watch!" The man said as drug Silga and Techno by the ear. 

"What the hell!" Silga yelled.

1 minute ago, Tilgoreth said:

"Humans?" Silga said confused. Her HUD began too reboot. Silga stood up and looked around. They were standing in a small field not far from what looked like a highschool. 

"Hey you two!" A gruff voice yelled. A security guard ran up too them. "You're not ditching school on my watch!" The man said as drug Silga and Techno by the ear. 

"What the hell!" Silga yelled.

Techno was now getting really confused about how the guard wasn't recognising him...

TU: Wait how don't you recognise me!? I've been here before for experimentation assignments! Or is your boss now Twilight or T-Sparks!?  

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno was now getting really confused about how the guard wasn't recognising him...

TU: Wait how don't you recognise me!? I've been here before for experimentation assignments! Or is your boss now Twilight or T-Sparks!?  

The guard looked at Techno. "Yes you do seem familiar." He let Techno go. Silga was still being dragged though. 

"Hey who the hell are you?" She screamed. 

"I'm the school security guard and I'm not gonna let punks like you ditch."

"Hey asshole I'm 21! I don't need too go too school!"

"Alright then. Show me id." The man said stopping.

Silga chuckled nervosuly. "I don't have any..."

"How surprising." The man said still dragging her away.

Just now, Tilgoreth said:

The guard looked at Techno. "Yes you do seem familiar." He let Techno go. Silga was still being dragged though. 

"Hey who the hell are you?" She screamed. 

"I'm the school security guard and I'm not gonna let punks like you ditch."

"Hey asshole I'm 21! I don't need too go too school!"

"Alright then. Show me id." The man said stopping.

Silga chuckled nervosuly. "I don't have any..."

"How surprising." The man said still dragging her away.

Techno then shouted out to the guard...

TU: Hey! She's with me! We've come here to search for a rogue person who has come here called T-Sparks. T-Sparks is actually Twilight Sparkle from the pony universe but she's been corrupted by a spell that's made her extremely dangerous and unstable. We need to find her before she causes any trouble here! Plus she's also got Fluttershy in her possession and it's the Fluttershy from the pony universe!

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Techno Universal said:

Techno then shouted out to the guard...

TU: Hey! She's with me! We've come here to search for a rogue person who has come here called T-Sparks. T-Sparks is actually Twilight Sparkle from the pony universe but she's been corrupted by a spell that's made her extremely dangerous and unstable. We need to find her before she causes any trouble here! Plus she's also got Fluttershy in her possession and it's the Fluttershy from the pony universe!

The guard sighed and let her go. "My annkh necklace doesn't seem too be able too track Princess Twilight's magic anymore. And my hud is still rebooting." 

"Where do we start looking for Princess Tkwilight Techno? This is a whole new universe."

Elsewhere T-Sparks had cast a spell which would prevent people from tracking her during the day. She rubbed Fluttershy's cheek. "You are even more gorgeous as a human darling." Fluttershy winced at this comment.

"Don't worry dear, I won't hurt you." T-Sparks said cackling.

2 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

The guard sighed and let her go. "My annkh necklace doesn't seem too be able too track Princess Twilight's magic anymore. And my hud is still rebooting." 

"Where do we start looking for Princess Tkwilight Techno? This is a whole new universe."

Elsewhere T-Sparks had cast a spell which would prevent people from tracking her during the day. She rubbed Fluttershy's cheek. "You are even more gorgeous as a human darling." Fluttershy winced at this comment.

"Don't worry dear, I won't hurt you." T-Sparks said cackling.

TU: To be honest knowing that the secret control room for this universe in in the basement of the high school she must be down there looking around for the control room. I'll take us down there!

Techno then teleported himself and Silga down to the basement of the high school...

TU: Okey she's probably down here somwere! It's just because of how echoey this basement is we'll need to keep our voices down otherwise Twilight would hear us if she's down here! Also try to listen out as we should be able to hear her is she's down here!

• Brohoof 1

TU: To be honest knowing that the secret control room for this universe in in the basement of the high school she must be down there looking around for the control room. I'll take us down there!

Techno then teleported himself and Silga down to the basement of the high school...

TU: Okey she's probably down here somwere! It's just because of how echoey this basement is we'll need to keep our voices down otherwise Twilight would hear us if she's down here! Also try to listen out as we should be able to hear her is she's down here!

T-Sparks was actually at a nice restraunt with Fluttershy. And despite the circumstances Fluttershybwas enjoying herself.

"All right." Silga said in a whisper. They stumbled across a compuer console with a lot of dust on it.

Just now, Tilgoreth said:

T-Sparks was actually at a nice restraunt with Fluttershy. And despite the circumstances Fluttershybwas enjoying herself.

"All right." Silga said in a whisper. They stumbled across a compuer console with a lot of dust on it.

TU: I guess we could still use the computer console down here to find Twilight as nothing can stop the core controller console from doing anything!

Techno then searched for Twilight and it brought up a video link of her in the restaurant with Fluttershy...

TU: Oh! That's where they are! Now let's teleport to them!

Techno then teleported himself and Silga to the toilets in the restaurant...

TU: Alright this is a sneaky place to watch Twilight from!

Techno then peered around the conner to see T-Sparks there with Fluttershy...  

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: I guess we could still use the computer console down here to find Twilight as nothing can stop the core controller console from doing anything!

Techno then searched for Twilight and it brought up a video link of her in the restaurant with Fluttershy...

TU: Oh! That's where they are! Now let's teleport to them!

Techno then teleported himself and Silga to the toilets in the restaurant...

TU: Alright this is a sneaky place to watch Twilight from!

Techno then peered around the conner to see T-Sparks there with Fluttershy...  

"Um why are we in the bathroom?" Silga asked. She then looked too see what Techno was staring  at. Seeing T-Sparks she got furious and ran up too her.

"Put em up bitch!" Silga said. Putting her fists up. 

T-Sparks merley laughed. "Injur me and this restraunt and every building in a five mile radius will be sent up in flames." Hearing this Silga relaxed. "Techno come join us as well."

14 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

"Um why are we in the bathroom?" Silga asked. She then looked too see what Techno was staring  at. Seeing T-Sparks she got furious and ran up too her.

"Put em up bitch!" Silga said. Putting her fists up. 

T-Sparks merley laughed. "Injur me and this restraunt and every building in a five mile radius will be sent up in flames." Hearing this Silga relaxed. "Techno come join us as well."

Techno then approached Twilight and smiled at her... 

TU: Except I could stop that by filling the whole area with water using console commands. I bet you didn't think of that Twilight!

• Brohoof 1

Techno then approached Twilight and smiled at her... 

TU: Except I could stop that by filling the whole area with water using console commands. I bet you didn't think of that Twilight!

"No, no, no, Herbrien is protecting me. Sit down, have some lunch." 

Silga sat down next too Fluttershy. "Are you okay?" Silga asked. Fluttershy nodded.

2 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

"No, no, no, Herbrien is protecting me. Sit down, have some lunch." 

Silga sat down next too Fluttershy. "Are you okay?" Silga asked. Fluttershy nodded.

Techno then sat down...

TU: Just remember Twilight that me and Herobrien are exactly the same in our power and abilities. We can overwhelm each other so if we ever got into a one on one battle with each other it would always be an infinite fight and both of us would come close to killing each other. But still it's physically impossible for both of us to die and because I'm protecting all of my creations none of them can actually die with me in existence. I can see that your under Herobrien's control but still try to think of me deeply and that should jog your memory of who I am and how important I am to you.

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno then sat down...

TU: Just remember Twilight that me and Herobrien are exactly the same in our power and abilities. We can overwhelm each other so if we ever got into a one on one battle with each other it would always be an infinite fight and both of us would come close to killing each other. But still it's physically impossible for both of us to die and because I'm protecting all of my creations none of them can actually die with me in existence. I can see that your under Herobrien's control but still try to think of me deeply and that should jog your memory of who I am and how important I am to you.

T-Sparks contemplated this. "Pssh. Maybe Twilight knew you, but I don't. I'm not just an alteration of her personality, I'm from a differnt universe entirley." 

Silga ordered some food. "Relax, enjoy, I'm not done with this world just yet." T-Sparks said.

22 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

T-Sparks contemplated this. "Pssh. Maybe Twilight knew you, but I don't. I'm not just an alteration of her personality, I'm from a differnt universe entirley." 

Silga ordered some food. "Relax, enjoy, I'm not done with this world just yet." T-Sparks said.

TU: But still the new alteration intelligence program wouldn't of been able to overwrite the original personality program as the original program is the core system ROM. So basically you're operating on a program that's running on top of the original ROM but what I'm trying to do is get you to connect to the original program so the original program can override you and return you to the old Twilight. I'm actually surprised of how your behaving here but I guess you're just trying to temporarily hide away your true functionality so you don't attract any attention. Plus to be honest Herobrien can probably see and hear me right now through you.  

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: But still the new alteration intelligence program wouldn't of been able to overwrite the original personality program as the original program is the core system ROM. So basically you're operating on a program that's running on top of the original ROM but what I'm trying to do is get you to connect to the original program so the original program can override you and return you to the old Twilight. I'm actually surprised of how your behaving here but I guess you're just trying to temporarily hide away your true functionality so you don't attract any attention. Plus to be honest Herobrien can probably see and hear me right now through you.  

T-Sparks leaned back. "Listen pall, I'm not Twilight. I didn't know Herobrien was until he came too get me too f**k with you. I am not Twilight Sparkle. I suppose you could say I'm an alternate version of her. And yes Twilight, is probaly still kicking around somewhere in here." 

Silga continued too eat her food. "What's your stake in this then?" 

"This."T-Sparks said rubbing Fluttershy's cheek. 

27 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

T-Sparks leaned back. "Listen pall, I'm not Twilight. I didn't know Herobrien was until he came too get me too f**k with you. I am not Twilight Sparkle. I suppose you could say I'm an alternate version of her. And yes Twilight, is probaly still kicking around somewhere in here." 

Silga continued too eat her food. "What's your stake in this then?" 

"This."T-Sparks said rubbing Fluttershy's cheek. 

This told Techno that Twilight needed Fluttershy for something. That's when Techno connected with Fluttershy's system and warned her about what was going on with Twilight...

TU: Fluttershy! Do you know that you're in great danger? To be honest you seriously are potentially in a lot of danger with Twilight as based on her behaviour with you it appears she wants to use you for something that's likely evil. You need to start fighting back against her as we can bring her back to normal if you make it impossible for Twilight to posses you. Seriously trust me in this as it will really save you from Twilight!

Techno then respond to Twilight...

TU: To be honest you've also got to consider that I have several layers of backup protocols for preventing situations like this. But what if Fluttershy makes it impossible for you to take possession of her? What if she learns to fight back against your operations? I guess if that happens you won't be able to ever complete your mission and you'll be well and truly screwed.

• Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

This told Techno that Twilight needed Fluttershy for something. That's when Techno connected with Fluttershy's system and warned her about what was going on with Twilight...

TU: Fluttershy! Do you know that you're in great danger? To be honest you seriously are potentially in a lot of danger with Twilight as based on her behaviour with you it appears she wants to use you for something that's likely evil. You need to start fighting back against her as we can bring her back to normal if you make it impossible for Twilight to posses you. Seriously trust me in this as it will really save you from Twilight!

Techno then respond to Twilight...

TU: To be honest you've also got to consider that I have several layers of backup protocols for preventing situations like this. But what if Fluttershy makes it impossible for you to take possession of her? What if she learns to fight back against your operations? I guess if that happens you won't be able to ever complete your mission and you'll be well and truly screwed.

T-Sparks smirked. "You miss understand Techno. Fluttershy isn't a part of the plan. She's a bonus for me." She said gingerley touching Fluttershy. 

Fluttershy looked uncomfortable. "Has she done anything to you?" Silga asked. T-Sparks laughed at this.

"Oh come now, she is gorgeous, but I would never hurt her." T-Sparks said putting her feet up. "Listen Techno, I have no true stake in this. I care not about you, Herobrien, this world or any other. The world I come from, was rather boring, and sadly the women were no were near as attractive as they are on your world." 

"Know this, I will do everything I can too prolong my stay in this world. Not for long of course, Herobrien is only so patient. In that regard my motivations are entirley selfish, and indulgent." She said finishing by kissing Fluttershy's cheek. "In the end you will get your Twilight Sparkle back, I will go back home and it will be like this never  happend. Follow me and I kill her." 

With that she drug Fluttershy out into the street. Within minutes she was out of view. "What do we do now?" Silga asked Techno.

56 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

T-Sparks smirked. "You miss understand Techno. Fluttershy isn't a part of the plan. She's a bonus for me." She said gingerley touching Fluttershy. 

Fluttershy looked uncomfortable. "Has she done anything to you?" Silga asked. T-Sparks laughed at this.

"Oh come now, she is gorgeous, but I would never hurt her." T-Sparks said putting her feet up. "Listen Techno, I have no true stake in this. I care not about you, Herobrien, this world or any other. The world I come from, was rather boring, and sadly the women were no were near as attractive as they are on your world." 

"Know this, I will do everything I can too prolong my stay in this world. Not for long of course, Herobrien is only so patient. In that regard my motivations are entirley selfish, and indulgent." She said finishing by kissing Fluttershy's cheek. "In the end you will get your Twilight Sparkle back, I will go back home and it will be like this never  happend. Follow me and I kill her." 

With that she drug Fluttershy out into the street. Within minutes she was out of view. "What do we do now?" Silga asked Techno.

TU: I believe we should follow Twilight but for her not to see us we'll become invisible to the timeline. So basically we won't be able to do anything except for flying around and it's pretty much physically impossible for Twilight to see us when we're invisible to the timeline. Anyways let's go!

The two then became invisible to the timeline and started closely following Twilight...

TU: Also any sounds we make like talking won't be registered to the timeline in this mode so we can only hear each other but nothing else can hear us!

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: I believe we should follow Twilight but for her not to see us we'll become invisible to the timeline. So basically we won't be able to do anything except for flying around and it's pretty much physically impossible for Twilight to see us when we're invisible to the timeline. Anyways let's go!

The two then became invisible to the timeline and started closely following Twilight...

TU: Also any sounds we make like talking won't be registered to the timeline in this mode so we can only hear each other but nothing else can hear us!

"Oohh so cool!" Silga said. After flying around for half an hour they saw no sign of T-Sparks. "Where the hell did she go?" Silga tried casting another tracking spell but T-Sparks didn't show up. Her necklace also didn't detect any signs of magical activity. She had completley vanished. 

"Techno do you know where she could be?" 

5 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

"Oohh so cool!" Silga said. After flying around for half an hour they saw no sign of T-Sparks. "Where the hell did she go?" Silga tried casting another tracking spell but T-Sparks didn't show up. Her necklace also didn't detect any signs of magical activity. She had completley vanished. 

"Techno do you know where she could be?" 

TU: Apparently I believe she went into this door here that's locked but still that's not a problem as we can noclip when we're invisible to the timeline! Basically noclip is the ability to pass through anything like a ghost! Let's go in!

Techno then went straight through the wall and inside the strange back alleyway room they had found...

• Brohoof 1

45 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Apparently I believe she went into this door here that's locked but still that's not a problem as we can noclip when we're invisible to the timeline! Basically noclip is the ability to pass through anything like a ghost! Let's go in!

Techno then went straight through the wall and inside the strange back alleyway room they had found...

The room was completley empty except a small table in the middle with some papers on it. T-Sparks and Fluttershy were knowehre too be seen. Silga picked up some of the papers on the table. "Remember too buy flowers, steak, wine?" Silga read aloud. "I think she's planning a date with Fluttershy."

Meanwhile T-Sparks was setting up a table for her date with Fluttersy. She looked at the small glowing orb that Herobrien had given her, then put it back in her pocket. After this I suppose it's about time too activate this little baby. T-Sparks thought. Fluttershy came too where T-Sparks was wearing a light blue dress. "There you are darling don't you look ravishing!" 

1 hour ago, Tilgoreth said:

The room was completley empty except a small table in the middle with some papers on it. T-Sparks and Fluttershy were knowehre too be seen. Silga picked up some of the papers on the table. "Remember too buy flowers, steak, wine?" Silga read aloud. "I think she's planning a date with Fluttershy."

Meanwhile T-Sparks was setting up a table for her date with Fluttersy. She looked at the small glowing orb that Herobrien had given her, then put it back in her pocket. After this I suppose it's about time too activate this little baby. T-Sparks thought. Fluttershy came too where T-Sparks was wearing a light blue dress. "There you are darling don't you look ravishing!" 

The orb that Twilight had started to set off alarms inside Techno's system. It was also giving Techno the exact location of where Twilight was...

TU: Okey what are these alarms about!? It's actually about a dangerous item that Twilight has but it's also allowing me to track her! I'll teleport us to her now! 

Techno then teleported himself and Silga to Twilight. They were still invisible to the timeline so Twilight couldn't see them watching her...

TU: I believe Twilight is using the old dating trap trick from the movies.

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

The orb that Twilight had started to set off alarms inside Techno's system. It was also giving Techno the exact location of where Twilight was...

TU: Okey what are these alarms about!? It's actually about a dangerous item that Twilight has but it's also allowing me to track her! I'll teleport us to her now! 

Techno then teleported himself and Silga to Twilight. They were still invisible to the timeline so Twilight couldn't see them watching her...

TU: I believe Twilight is using the old dating trap trick from the movies.

"I'm not using the old dating trap trick from the movies. I just don't give a f**k." T-Sparks said. "Listen Techno, you and I both know this orb could destroy this planet in a matter of minues if it were activated, but I haven't done that yet."

"Hey! Were outside the timeline!" Silga yelled. 

"So am I dumbass. You think Herobrien wouldn't have thought of that? After I am done with dinner it will be time too activate the orb, and hoepfully go back home." T-Sparks said smiling at Fluttershy. "Techno, Silga join us. No need too rush." 

Silga attempted too walk towards T-Sparks but was stopped by an invisble wall. "Oh yes I forgot. See Herobrien put some security measures in place. Don't telport past the wall, you'll be incapacitated if you do. So enojy the show!" T-Sparks said rasing a wine glass. Fluttershy and T-Spakrs ate, drank, and talk completley ignoring Silga and Techno. 

Silga began too think too herself. "Techno, I don't think she cares about Herobrien's plans, I think she just wants a girlfriend."

18 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

"I'm not using the old dating trap trick from the movies. I just don't give a f**k." T-Sparks said. "Listen Techno, you and I both know this orb could destroy this planet in a matter of minues if it were activated, but I haven't done that yet."

"Hey! Were outside the timeline!" Silga yelled. 

"So am I dumbass. You think Herobrien wouldn't have thought of that? After I am done with dinner it will be time too activate the orb, and hoepfully go back home." T-Sparks said smiling at Fluttershy. "Techno, Silga join us. No need too rush." 

Silga attempted too walk towards T-Sparks but was stopped by an invisble wall. "Oh yes I forgot. See Herobrien put some security measures in place. Don't telport past the wall, you'll be incapacitated if you do. So enojy the show!" T-Sparks said rasing a wine glass. Fluttershy and T-Spakrs ate, drank, and talk completley ignoring Silga and Techno. 

Silga began too think too herself. "Techno, I don't think she cares about Herobrien's plans, I think she just wants a girlfriend."

TU: I believe Fluttershy would prefer to hang out with Discord is she knew about my brothers plans with you. But to be honest your really copying me on the protection wall as I had the same thing back when I was a human on earth. The wall would destroy any evil that was within a 500 meter radius of me but the question is what if I activate the exact same invisible shield as you on myself and then I clash the two shealds together?

Techno then activated a shield that was exactly the same as Twilight's on himself and he then started walking towards Twilight...  

• Brohoof 1