Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private T-Sparks Does Shy 1x1 with Techno Universial

Tilgoreth

14 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

Silga got the mane six, Spike, and Glimmer ready. "Okay guys Herobrien will be here any second we have too be ready too beat him back!" 

Celestia and Luna gave orders too the guards too protect the citizens at all costs. Now they waited.

A robot suit version of King Sobra then appeared and glitched straight through Techno's shield. He then smashed into the street and he was followed by all the MLP cannon villains that were with Herobrien...

HB: Hey don't you like my new invention Techno!? It's the Sombra glitch and he con glitch through anything he wants!

TU: Anyways for some reason you're new invention is burning!

Sombra was frozen and looking around at the fluttering capes on the ponies. His head was emitting grey smoke as if it was burning... 

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

A robot suit version of King Sobra then appeared and glitched straight through Techno's shield. He then smashed into the street and he was followed by all the MLP cannon villains that were with Herobrien...

HB: Hey don't you like my new invention Techno!? It's the Sombra glitch and he con glitch through anything he wants!

TU: Anyways for some reason you're new invention is burning!

Sombra was frozen and looking around at the fluttering capes on the ponies. His head was emitting grey smoke as if it was burning... 

Silga kicked the Sombra in the face sending his head flying. The mane six, Spike, Glimmer, and Celestia and Luna begen too fight all the villans that had appeared. 

Just now, Tilgoreth said:

Silga kicked the Sombra in the face sending his head flying. The mane six, Spike, Glimmer, and Celestia and Luna begen too fight all the villans that had appeared. 

HB: YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!! YOU TOOK OUT MY NEW INVENTION THAT QUICKLY!? I'LL SHOW YOU QUICK SMART!!!

Herobrien then went to Luna. He then started to attempt to crush her head with his magic. Meanwhile Crysalas went after Celestia... 

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

HB: YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!! YOU TOOK OUT MY NEW INVENTION THAT QUICKLY!? I'LL SHOW YOU QUICK SMART!!!

Herobrien then went to Luna. He then started to attempt to crush her head with his magic. Meanwhile Crysalas went after Celestia... 

Luna kicked Herobrien in the stomach breaking free. Celestia used a laser beam too attack Chrysalis. Silga went too help Luna. 

(edited)
9 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

Luna kicked Herobrien in the stomach breaking free. Celestia used a laser beam too attack Chrysalis. Silga went too help Luna. 

HB: Do you think I'm going to give up that easily Luna!? To be honest your completely wrong! 

Herobrien started trying to crush Luna's head with magic again except this time he was holding her up in the air by the head. Meanwhile Chrysalis dogged Celestia's magic because she had started targeting her cape instead. Chrysalis then flew into Celestia's cape and crashed into the ground...

Edited by Techno Universal
  • Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Techno Universal said:

HB: Do you think I'm going to give up that easily Luna!? To be honest your completely wrong! 

Herobrien started trying to crush Luna's head with magic again except this time he was holding her up in the air by the head. Meanwhile Chrysalis dogged Celestia's magic because she had started targeting her cape instead. Chrysalis then flew into Celestia's cape and crashed into the ground...

Celestia stompped Chrysalis on the head and set the cape on fire. Silga laser beamed Herobrien in the back sending him flying. 

15 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

Celestia stompped Chrysalis on the head and set the cape on fire. Silga laser beamed Herobrien in the back sending him flying. 

Chrysalis then got back up and started walking towards Celestia. The metal endoskeleton on Chrysalis's face was now exposed...

CH: You think you can defeat me that easily Celestia!? You may of beat me the first time here but I'll for sure destroy you this time!

Meanwhile Hrobrien crashed into a wall. He looked up to see that it was Siliga's who did it...

HB: IT WAS YOU!!! WITHOUT YOU SILGA I WOULD OF ALREADY TAKEN OVER EQUESTRIA BY NOW AND MY PLANS DIDIN'T SUCSSEED BECAUSE OF YOU!!!

Herobrien then shot at Siliga at a speed that he would instantly smash her. But he then went through her cape instead and crashed again. This time the metal endoskeleton on Herobrien's face was now exposed...

HB: Your never going to win this battle. I can overcome you all with my power!

Meanwhile Techno was dealing with Nightmare Moon and Daybreaker. The two then shot towards Herobrien and Celestia to help Herobrien and Chrysalis with battle. Techno was not far behind them...

• Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Chrysalis then got back up and started walking towards Celestia. The metal endoskeleton on Chrysalis's face was now exposed...

CH: You think you can defeat me that easily Celestia!? You may of beat me the first time here but I'll for sure destroy you this time!

Meanwhile Hrobrien crashed into a wall. He looked up to see that it was Siliga's who did it...

HB: IT WAS YOU!!! WITHOUT YOU SILGA I WOULD OF ALREADY TAKEN OVER EQUESTRIA BY NOW AND MY PLANS DIDIN'T SUCSSEED BECAUSE OF YOU!!!

Herobrien then shot at Siliga at a speed that he would instantly smash her. But he then went through her cape instead and crashed again. This time the metal endoskeleton on Herobrien's face was now exposed...

HB: Your never going to win this battle. I can overcome you all with my power!

Meanwhile Techno was dealing with Nightmare Moon and Daybreaker. The two then shot towards Herobrien and Celestia to help Herobrien and Chrysalis with battle. Techno was not far behind them...

Celestia laser beamed Chrysalis again melting her face. Silga set Herobrien on fire melting off more of his skin. She then charged at him and kicked him in the face. Luna then cast a lightning spell on Chrysalis causing a thunder storm too form and start shocking Chrysalis and the other villians. 

2 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

Celestia laser beamed Chrysalis again melting her face. Silga set Herobrien on fire melting off more of his skin. She then charged at him and kicked him in the face. Luna then cast a lightning spell on Chrysalis causing a thunder storm too form and start shocking Chrysalis and the other villians. 

Celestia's laser beam then hit and destroyed Chrysalis's CPU in her head and it killed her. Meanwhile the lighting was making Herobrien more powerful and angry while the other villains were dropping dead from it or glitching out from it. The rain then put Herobrien out but he then froze for a few seconds as he was repairing himself. Nightmare moon and Daybreaker then went after Celestia and Luna...  

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Techno Universal said:

Celestia's laser beam then hit and destroyed Chrysalis's CPU in her head and it killed her. Meanwhile the lighting was making Herobrien more powerful and angry while the other villains were dropping dead from it or glitching out from it. The rain then put Herobrien out but he then froze for a few seconds as he was repairing himself. Nightmare moon and Daybreaker then went after Celestia and Luna...  

Lightning struck Daybreaker and Nightmare Moon. Celestia laser beamed Daybreaker too scrap. And Luna dropped a giant boulder on Nightmare Moon. Silga used the oppurtunity too laser beam Herobrien.

2 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

Lightning struck Daybreaker and Nightmare Moon. Celestia laser beamed Daybreaker too scrap. And Luna dropped a giant boulder on Nightmare Moon. Silga used the oppurtunity too laser beam Herobrien.

When the beam hit Herobrien it didn't do anything to him but this is when he had really had enough. Herobrien then began to warp space time and it turned the whole universe into a large black box with all the beings from equestria inside it...

TU: He's now trying to collapse the universe! We don't have much time to take out Herobrien as all of us will get deleted from existence if he succeeds. Or maybe my old brother Glitch is still in him somewhere! Maybe we could try to free him from the control of the universal chaos system!

HB: THIS IS IT!!! I didn't want to come to this but I need to collapse this whole multi-verse network now because of you!

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Techno Universal said:

When the beam hit Herobrien it didn't do anything to him but this is when he had really had enough. Herobrien then began to warp space time and it turned the whole universe into a large black box with all the beings from equestria inside it...

TU: He's now trying to collapse the universe! We don't have much time to take out Herobrien as all of us will get deleted from existence if he succeeds. Or maybe my old brother Glitch is still in him somewhere! Maybe we could try to free him from the control of the universal chaos system!

HB: THIS IS IT!!! I didn't want to come to this but I need to collapse this whole multi-verse network now because of you!

"Techno, do what you have too but we may not have a choice." Silga said finsihing off the remaining villians. Celstia and Luna and the others got ready too take out Herobrien if it came too that. 

5 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

"Techno, do what you have too but we may not have a choice." Silga said finsihing off the remaining villians. Celstia and Luna and the others got ready too take out Herobrien if it came too that. 

TU: That's it!

Texhno then shot a beam of magic at Herobrien that caused his eyes to glitch out and then a red pixilated man was starting to get expelled from him...

GU: GET OUT OF MY SYSTEM!!!

RM: YOU CAN'T!!! I'm the universal chaos system and nothing can stop me from doing what I desire!

(I'm heading off to school now! I'll be back in a few hours. :) )

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: That's it!

Texhno then shot a beam of magic at Herobrien that caused his eyes to glitch out and then a red pixilated man was starting to get expelled from him...

GU: GET OUT OF MY SYSTEM!!!

RM: YOU CAN'T!!! I'm the universal chaos system and nothing can stop me from doing what I desire!

(I'm heading off to school now! I'll be back in a few hours. :) )

Silga and the others watched this jaw dropped.

5 hours ago, Tilgoreth said:

Silga and the others watched this jaw dropped.

TU: GLITCH!!! YOU CAN FIGHT IT! JUST DENIEY ALL SYSTEM COMMANDS COMMING FROM HIM!!!

GU: I NOW HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO DO THIS AND BRAKE FREE FROM YOU!!!

Then with a massive explosion of magic the red man got separated from Glich...

• Brohoof 1

24 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: GLITCH!!! YOU CAN FIGHT IT! JUST DENIEY ALL SYSTEM COMMANDS COMMING FROM HIM!!!

GU: I NOW HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO DO THIS AND BRAKE FREE FROM YOU!!!

Then with a massive explosion of magic the red man got separated from Glich...

"What the hell was that?!" Silga screamed alarmed. The others looked on jaw dropped.

23 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

"What the hell was that?!" Silga screamed alarmed. The others looked on jaw dropped.

The red man and Glich were now in a stand off...

GU: I'm finally free. After being enslaved by evil for most of my lifetime I'm finally alive as my true self again.

TU: Brother!? Is it you?

GU: Obviously it's me!

Techno then quickly flew over to Glich and hugged him really hard. Techno was also now crying in happiness...

• Brohoof 1

12 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

The red man and Glich were now in a stand off...

GU: I'm finally free. After being enslaved by evil for most of my lifetime I'm finally alive as my true self again.

TU: Brother!? Is it you?

GU: Obviously it's me!

Techno then quickly flew over to Glich and hugged him really hard. Techno was also now crying in happiness...

"So he's good now?" Silga said confused. The others looked on jaw dropped. They then cheered. Celestia and the others began too pack up.

4 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

"So he's good now?" Silga said confused. The others looked on jaw dropped. They then cheered. Celestia and the others began too pack up.

TU: So brother isn't it time we finish this once and for all!? 

GU: Yo bet it is!

Techno then restored the universe and the red man got trapped inside the universal chaos system. Equestria was now back to normal and they were now back in Cantralot...

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: So brother isn't it time we finish this once and for all!? 

GU: Yo bet it is!

Techno then restored the universe and the red man got trapped inside the universal chaos system. Equestria was now back to normal and they were now back in Cantralot...

"Well okay then. Hey Techno I think it's time I went back too Ponyville." Silga said.

11 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

"Well okay then. Hey Techno I think it's time I went back too Ponyville." Silga said.

TU: Okay you can feel free to do that while I'll need to do the dangerous task of demolishing the universal chaos system!

• Brohoof 1

26 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Okay you can feel free to do that while I'll need to do the dangerous task of demolishing the universal chaos system!

"Well okay then!" Silga said teleporting back home. 

OOC: Uh yeah I think this is about over. 

On 7/28/2017 at 0:46 AM, Techno Universal said:

(Okay maybe we'll figure something out to continue this RP. :) )

OOC: Here I could have T-Sparks come back, her soul is in Silga's necklace. 

3 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

OOC: Here I could have T-Sparks come back, her soul is in Silga's necklace. 

(I guess maybe T-Sparks is chosen to be the new Herobrien. Plus also this point I believe everybody in equestria has massive capes now from what happened earlier. :) )

Techno and Glitch then stopped when they noticed something strange happening with Silga's collar...

TU: Glitch isn't there something strange happening to Siliga's collar?

GU: Brother. I think that annoying bugger T-Sparks is back!  

• Brohoof 1