Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private T-Sparks Does Shy 1x1 with Techno Universial

Tilgoreth

9 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

The cape then re-appeared next to T-Sparks on her bed...

TU: The capes are also indestructible so if you try to burn them like that they would repair themselves but for now I've taken your cape off for you to calm down! But still the fact that you don't like the cape is really burning my system and that's what crashed it yesterday. Anyways just remember that if you really want to you can use the cape to annoy others like what I did to get my cape to blow around in your face yesterday!   

"Oh yeah." T-Sparks replied.

"Come on guys let's just have breakfast." Silga replied.

On 8/9/2017 at 0:22 AM, Techno Universal said:

TU: I guess we should then!

Techno then went with the others to have breakfast...

Silga made everyone pancakes. "These taste like shit Silga," T'Sparks said bluntly.

3 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

Silga made everyone pancakes. "These taste like shit Silga," T'Sparks said bluntly.

TU: Excuse me T-Sparks but do these pancakes look like they are lumps of poop that you got out of a clogged toilet? Honestly not but really these pancakes are actually really good! And now I feel my system is doing something for some reason.

Techno's system was now generating and spawning massive capes on everyone in equestria. They were mostly four meters long but they were three meters long on young ponies while they were up to five meters long on the princesses and larger non-pony beings...

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Excuse me T-Sparks but do these pancakes look like they are lumps of poop that you got out of a clogged toilet? Honestly not but really these pancakes are actually really good! And now I feel my system is doing something for some reason.

Techno's system was now generating and spawning massive capes on everyone in equestria. They were mostly four meters long but they were three meters long on young ponies while they were up to five meters long on the princesses and larger non-pony beings...

"Well these capes are shit. Stop spwaning capes it's annoying." T-Sparks said annoyed.

"Thank you Techno." Silga replied to Techno.

Just now, Tilgoreth said:

"Well these capes are shit. Stop spwaning capes it's annoying." T-Sparks said annoyed.

"Thank you Techno." Silga replied to Techno.

T-Sprks's cape then appeared on T-Sparks...

TU: It's not me who's spawning the capes! It's my background system that's doing it and I have no control over it!

• Brohoof 1

On 8/11/2017 at 4:47 PM, Techno Universal said:

T-Sprks's cape then appeared on T-Sparks...

TU: It's not me who's spawning the capes! It's my background system that's doing it and I have no control over it!

T-Sparks rolled her eyes. 

"After breakfast I want to go check a book out from Princess Twilight, she has an extensive collection in her castle.

OOC: Sorry for not replying for five days. You should have PM'd me. 

8 hours ago, Tilgoreth said:

T-Sparks rolled her eyes. 

"After breakfast I want to go check a book out from Princess Twilight, she has an extensive collection in her castle.

OOC: Sorry for not replying for five days. You should have PM'd me. 

(Plus I also forgot about this RP and that's probably why I never PMd you! :) )

TU: Well having more knowledge in my system than all of Twilight's books combined I don't think anything from her library is going to help with controlling my background system!

• Brohoof 1

16 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

(Plus I also forgot about this RP and that's probably why I never PMd you! :) )

TU: Well having more knowledge in my system than all of Twilight's books combined I don't think anything from her library is going to help with controlling my background system!

"I meant for me," Silga said. "But let's go anyways."

OOC: In that case let's end it. I wanted to end it after Herobrien was defeated anyways. 

11 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

"I meant for me," Silga said. "But let's go anyways."

OOC: In that case let's end it. I wanted to end it after Herobrien was defeated anyways. 

TU: Okay I guess we should go. To the library then!

GU: Yeah let's go! Plus I really do love how everyone in equestria has capes now!

(Well I was thinking of keeping the RP going with like a romantic theme but I'm not quite sure if you would enjoy it or not! :) )

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Okay I guess we should go. To the library then!

GU: Yeah let's go! Plus I really do love how everyone in equestria has capes now!

(Well I was thinking of keeping the RP going with like a romantic theme but I'm not quite sure if you would enjoy it or not! :) )

OOC: Do you mean with T-Sparks? To be honest she lost her charm for me awhile ago. But romance is fine.

*they go to Twilight's castle*

16 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

OOC: Do you mean with T-Sparks? To be honest she lost her charm for me awhile ago. But romance is fine.

*they go to Twilight's castle*

(Yeah I guess T-Sparks would be good! :) )

TU: Okay so Silga what book exactly are you looking for?

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

(Yeah I guess T-Sparks would be good! :) )

TU: Okay so Silga what book exactly are you looking for?

"Just any book on magic," she replied.

2 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

"Just any book on magic," she replied.

TU: Um okay... So what type of magic is it? Like I think there's a book here that's hidden away that's focused on digital magic like the type of magic I use to operate.

• Brohoof 1

14 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Um okay... So what type of magic is it? Like I think there's a book here that's hidden away that's focused on digital magic like the type of magic I use to operate.

"That would be nice," Silga replied.

T-Sparks rolled her eyes annoyed.

1 minute ago, Tilgoreth said:

"That would be nice," Silga replied.

T-Sparks rolled her eyes annoyed.

TU: I know it would be nice if only I could remember where it is. I probably just need a moment to go through my memory to see if  I can locate that book!

• Brohoof 1

On 8/18/2017 at 8:08 PM, Techno Universal said:

TU: I know it would be nice if only I could remember where it is. I probably just need a moment to go through my memory to see if  I can locate that book!

"Okay," she replied.

7 hours ago, Tilgoreth said:

"Okay," she replied.

TU: Okay I think it's here!

Techno then opened a hidden panel in the floor to reveal a very large and thick blueprint looking book. It was titled: ALSTROME-SYSTEM OP COMMANDS

TU: Okay this is the book! Apparently this book has the spells in it that can literally allow you to do absolutely anything! Plus all the spells are written out in a very complex and compressed binery language but your system should automatically read it and save the spells to your memory when you read the spells!