Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private T-Sparks Does Shy 1x1 with Techno Universial

Tilgoreth

11 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

(I guess maybe T-Sparks is chosen to be the new Herobrien. Plus also this point I believe everybody in equestria has massive capes now from what happened earlier. :) )

Techno and Glitch then stopped when they noticed something strange happening with Silga's collar...

TU: Glitch isn't there something strange happening to Siliga's collar?

GU: Brother. I think that annoying bugger T-Sparks is back!  

"My ankh necklace! I new it was magical, but I didn't know it could bring back the dead!" Silga said as T-Sparks shot out of her necklace. She stumbled around a bit before collapsing. Silga rushed over too her. 

Just now, Tilgoreth said:

"My ankh necklace! I new it was magical, but I didn't know it could bring back the dead!" Silga said as T-Sparks shot out of her necklace. She stumbled around a bit before collapsing. Silga rushed over too her. 

Techno and Glitch then flew down to T-Sparks. Techno then walked up to T-Sparks and then pressed his nose onto her nose...

TU: Excuse me but what exactly are you doing back here?  

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno and Glitch then flew down to T-Sparks. Techno then walked up to T-Sparks and then pressed his nose onto her nose...

TU: Excuse me but what exactly are you doing back here?  

Silga pushed Glitch away. "Stay away from her! She could be injured!" 

17 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

Silga pushed Glitch away. "Stay away from her! She could be injured!" 

TU: To be honest Silga T-Sparks is just booting up still. She'll be back in a couple of minutes but still her system security would be down while she's booting up so I could compromise her system and make her into a good pony! It's just we don't have much time until she finishes booting.

• Brohoof 1

On 7/29/2017 at 5:47 PM, Techno Universal said:

TU: To be honest Silga T-Sparks is just booting up still. She'll be back in a couple of minutes but still her system security would be down while she's booting up so I could compromise her system and make her into a good pony! It's just we don't have much time until she finishes booting.

"Alright do it!" Silga said.

7 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

"Alright do it!" Silga said.

Just as Techno tried to enter T-Sparks it zapped him and sent him flying into a wall...

TU: I don't think that's too good.

GU: She's about to come back online. That's why her system security is active and armed!

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Just as Techno tried to enter T-Sparks it zapped him and sent him flying into a wall...

TU: I don't think that's too good.

GU: She's about to come back online. That's why her system security is active and armed!

T-Sparks stood up and looked around.

"T-Sparks, are you okay?" Silga said concerned.

1 hour ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: To be honest I believe T-Sparks wants to get back to her old was again. Well she probably dose. 

T-Sparks put her hoof on Silga's shoulder. "What would you know." T-Sparks said with cenom to Techno. "Bitch I f**king died. Silga's ankh saved my soul, do you think I'd f**king jepordize that?"

Suddenly Silga's ankh detected magic coming from T-Sparks.

9 hours ago, Tilgoreth said:

T-Sparks put her hoof on Silga's shoulder. "What would you know." T-Sparks said with cenom to Techno. "Bitch I f**king died. Silga's ankh saved my soul, do you think I'd f**king jepordize that?"

Suddenly Silga's ankh detected magic coming from T-Sparks.

(I'm finally home from school! :) )

TU: Uhh... T-Sparks do you release that Herobrien no longer exists and now I've got my brother Glitch back. Seriously you would regret starting a battle with us as it would be two on one.

GU: Seriously you don't want to mess with us. I'm warning you T-Sparks!

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

(I'm finally home from school! :) )

TU: Uhh... T-Sparks do you release that Herobrien no longer exists and now I've got my brother Glitch back. Seriously you would regret starting a battle with us as it would be two on one.

GU: Seriously you don't want to mess with us. I'm warning you T-Sparks!

"Unfortunatley since Herobrien was my only means of getting home, I'm trapped here." T-Sparks said as she began to drain the surronding ponies life force. "Unless I use your power to create a dimensional rift."

2 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

"Unfortunatley since Herobrien was my only means of getting home, I'm trapped here." T-Sparks said as she began to drain the surronding ponies life force. "Unless I use your power to create a dimensional rift."

TU: Don't you think about doing it yourself!

Techno then shielded and blocked what T-Sparks was doing...

TU: To the honest when we take down the universal chaos system because you're home universe is a part of it your home would die with the system when we take it down. So seriously if you went back home you would die with it when we take down the universal chaos system. Just stay here and you'll be a really nice and good pony after the chaos system is taken down.  

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Don't you think about doing it yourself!

Techno then shielded and blocked what T-Sparks was doing...

TU: To the honest when we take down the universal chaos system because you're home universe is a part of it your home would die with the system when we take it down. So seriously if you went back home you would die with it when we take down the universal chaos system. Just stay here and you'll be a really nice and good pony after the chaos system is taken down.  

T-Sparks stopped draining the ponies life force. "I suppose my home was a shit pile anyways." She said putting her hoof on Silga. "I'll be seing you then."

With that T-Sparks teleported away. "Wait!" Silga said trying to grab her but it was to late.

3 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

T-Sparks stopped draining the ponies life force. "I suppose my home was a shit pile anyways." She said putting her hoof on Silga. "I'll be seing you then."

With that T-Sparks teleported away. "Wait!" Silga said trying to grab her but it was to late.

Apparently when T-Sparks Teleported she also accidentally took Techno with her because of how he was already shielding against her attacks...

TU: So how exactly did you take me with you T-Sparks? 

• Brohoof 1

28 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Apparently when T-Sparks Teleported she also accidentally took Techno with her because of how he was already shielding against her attacks...

TU: So how exactly did you take me with you T-Sparks? 

"How the hell would I know?" T-Sparks said annoyed. They where now in a grassy field on the other side of the planet. "Dam it all Techno! Just teleport back to Silga and Glitch already! I want to be left alone!"

"What the f**k?" Silga said as she saw Techno dissepear as well. "Where the hell does he think he's going?"

2 hours ago, Tilgoreth said:

"How the hell would I know?" T-Sparks said annoyed. They where now in a grassy field on the other side of the planet. "Dam it all Techno! Just teleport back to Silga and Glitch already! I want to be left alone!"

"What the f**k?" Silga said as she saw Techno dissepear as well. "Where the hell does he think he's going?"

TU: Well to be honest you teleported me accidentally with you then! And your not going to get away from me that easily! But still the only reason you would want to be alone out here is if you're talking a hi-res picture for your computer wallpaper background. Anyways I just recommended that you forget about your home and think of living a happy life with us!

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well to be honest you teleported me accidentally with you then! And your not going to get away from me that easily! But still the only reason you would want to be alone out here is if you're talking a hi-res picture for your computer wallpaper background. Anyways I just recommended that you forget about your home and think of living a happy life with us!

"I just wanna be left alone. Besides where would I go anyways?" T-Sparks said spitefully. Suddenly she collapsed. Silga's necklace began to glow. "Dam. I guess I need that dam earth ponies necklace to survive now."

7 hours ago, Tilgoreth said:

"I just wanna be left alone. Besides where would I go anyways?" T-Sparks said spitefully. Suddenly she collapsed. Silga's necklace began to glow. "Dam. I guess I need that dam earth ponies necklace to survive now."

TU: Seriously T-Sparks is there any way I could restore you and make you a part of our family?

• Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Seriously T-Sparks is there any way I could restore you and make you a part of our family?

"Pssh. Just get me back to Silga before I die out here." T-Sparks said.

1 hour ago, Tilgoreth said:

"Pssh. Just get me back to Silga before I die out here." T-Sparks said.

TU: Okay well if you say so I guess.

The two then teleported back to Silga. After the teleportation Techno started powering T-Sparks in a way as if he was keeping her alive...

TU: Okay and now my system is powering you T-Sparks for some reason!

• Brohoof 1

19 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Okay well if you say so I guess.

The two then teleported back to Silga. After the teleportation Techno started powering T-Sparks in a way as if he was keeping her alive...

TU: Okay and now my system is powering you T-Sparks for some reason!

"T-Sparks!" Silga said concerned. T-Sparks leaned on the peach colored mare.

"Hey bitch, your ankh is keeping me alive." T-Sparks said.

1 hour ago, Tilgoreth said:

"T-Sparks!" Silga said concerned. T-Sparks leaned on the peach colored mare.

"Hey bitch, your ankh is keeping me alive." T-Sparks said.

TU: Het T-Sparks are you getting into a mood for cuddles!? Like why don't you snuggle in Silga's cape?

38 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Het T-Sparks are you getting into a mood for cuddles!? Like why don't you snuggle in Silga's cape?

"NO!" T-Sparks said fiercly.

"Wait so you need to be by the ankh to stay alive?"  Silga asked.

"Yep."

9 hours ago, Tilgoreth said:

"NO!" T-Sparks said fiercly.

"Wait so you need to be by the ankh to stay alive?"  Silga asked.

"Yep."

TU: It's probably because the ankh is like your power core T-Sparks. But still if me and Glitch go into your system we could try to potentially fix you!

• Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: It's probably because the ankh is like your power core T-Sparks. But still if me and Glitch go into your system we could try to potentially fix you!

"T-Sparks, let them do it. You don't have to die." Silga said.

"Fine." T-Sparks said.