Register now to remove this ad.
EquestrianScholar

[Ponyville] An Unexpected Greeting and Welcome (IC, Closed)

28 posts in this topic

sig-4837785.sig-4806427.sig-4802862.sig-

"OoooOOOOOOooooh~" Pinkie smiles and ducks behind the counter, Mythos only sees her poofy tail swaying around in the air for a few moments before she reemerges with a plethora of dishes somehow carried in two hooves.

"We goooooooot... strawberry pie, raspberry pie, blackberry pie, strawberry tart, blackberry tart, raspberry tart, strawberry and raspberry pie, raspberry and strawberry tart, blackberry and strawberry pie--"

It's clear she's going to carry on for a while, since the counter is covered in berry treats.

2zs7mmc.jpg&key=9324791e75c12fb90c821420

@Unicorncob

Mythos watches in interest as the pink mare goes below the counter with only her poofy tail showing, before coming up with a varied selection. Yet as he listens, the stallion offers, "You seem to be repeating yourself Miss Pinkie.”

Yet raising a hoof, he continues with a chuckle, “How about a raspberry and strawberry tart.” Mythos could not help but be impressed by Pinkie speed and energy as the mare showed so many berry treats.
The grey unicorn wondered what her favorite treat or dessert was, if the mare even had just one.

Edited by EquestrianScholar

sig-4837785.sig-4806427.sig-4802862.sig-

Pinkie halts and tilts her head. "I am? I don't think I repeated myself. Guess we got so much stuff that I'm counting the same thing twice." She giggles.

Her grin grows wider at his selection, and she passes the dessert in question to Mythos then tosses the rest behind her. Somehow it all lands neatly on the shelves behind her. "That'll be three bits!"