Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Cupid Comes Too Ponyville OOC (Closed too anyone not already joined in)

Tilgoreth

(edited)

So the general idea is that Cupid comes too ponyville and starts shooting arrows at everyone. People start falling crazy in love, with other ponies, trees, anything they stare at. And even members of the mane six are affected. Which memebrs I will have too decide. 

So at least three members of the mane six are affected. And Spike and Starlight are also okay. Any oc is fine, even alicorn oc's. I kind of want this too be fun. But I don't want more than five people. But I will see if anybody actually looks at this. 

Here is the oc I would probaly play as along with maybe Spike and another oc:

Here is the link to the IC Thread:

Edited by Tilgoreth
Closed it
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Can Will Guide switch between his natural Unicorn form and his love-eating Changeling side who share one body? How can I pass a RP involving love?!:wub:

Links to cleaner and neater Google Doc versions of character pages are in signature.

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Maybe I'll have Techno in this RP. So he's probably going to come up from his lab and start walking around Ponyville. He's basically going to be looking around trying to figure out what's going on! :)  

Yes thar sounds great!

5 hours ago, Acnologia said:

Might as well sign up Kyubi for this. Link is in my signature.

Your welcome too join!!

5 hours ago, Drago Ryder said:

Huh. Its been a while since I last joined a romance RP. Mind if I use Dawn?

Sounds great!

10 hours ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Can Will Guide switch between his natural Unicorn form and his love-eating Changeling side who share one body? How can I pass a RP involving love?!:wub:

Links to cleaner and neater Google Doc versions of character pages are in signature.

Yeah sounds great!!

Okay we have enough people now. So I think we should plan how we want the rp too go. Does anyone want too play as one of the mane six? If not I'll just do their parts whenever they show up. Also unless soembody wants too be one of the mane six I will just have them all be shot by cupids arrow. And it will just be the oc's who fix the problem. I think I will do both Spike/my oc. But I might have Spike get shot by Cupid anyways. Like he'll fgo find the oc's too start the rp but then he'll be shot.

• Brohoof 1

@Tilgoreth

Here's an idea: Since Will Guide and his Changeling share the same body and usually help each other, wouldn't it be funny if one of them gets shot and the other has to fix the problem?

If so, which outcome would be better: Changeling Will Guide being love-striken and Unicorn Will Guide having to undo it? Or the other way around?

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Tilgoreth

Here's an idea: Since Will Guide and his Changeling share the same body and usually help each other, wouldn't it be funny if one of them gets shot and the other has to fix the problem?

If so, which outcome would be better: Changeling Will Guide being love-striken and Unicorn Will Guide having to undo it? Or the other way around?

I'm confused they share the same body right? So how would that even work? 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
7 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

I'm confused they share the same body right? So how would that even work? 

Think of them as driving a car. The driver is what you see on the outside, but both souls are on the inside, experiencing the same thing. Usually, they shared control, with the driver having priority. And when both of them have something to say to the ponies around them, they recreate the Beast's Magic Mirror to show the passenger in the back seat and makes it easier to know who's being talked to: the Unicorn or the Changeling. Does that make sense?

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Think of them as driving a car. The driver is what you see on the outside, but both souls are on the inside, experiencing the same thing. Usually, they shared control, with the driver having priority. And when both of them have something to say to the ponies around them, they recreate the Beast's Magic Mirror to show the passenger in the back seat and makes it easier to know who's being talked to: the Unicorn or the Changeling. Does that make sense?

Yeah I guess. So what you're saying is that if the unicorn gets shot, he will become infatuated with whatevr he sees. But the changling will be fine and could just take control of the body?

• Brohoof 1

Hold on, I just realized something. If the infatuation activates based on sight, then Kyubi wouldn't be affected at all becausse she's blind. Of course, I could be overthinking this.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Tilgoreth said:

Yeah I guess. So what you're saying is that if the unicorn gets shot, he will become infatuated with whatevr he sees. But the changling will be fine and could just take control of the body?

Exactly!

C. Will may feed on love, but he would want to help his Unicorn Host from losing himself. There might be a control struggle between the two Wills, but C. Will would fight to set things right!

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Acnologia said:

Hold on, I just realized something. If the infatuation activates based on sight, then Kyubi wouldn't be affected at all becausse she's blind. Of course, I could be overthinking this.

No the idea is that the mane six and a bunch of ponyville people got shot. Not everyone can be shot otherwise nobody could fix the problem! Also this is a magical arrow so I don't know if you want your oc too be shot we could do that?

Just now, WiiGuy2014 said:

Exactly!

C. Will may feed on love, but he would want to help his Unicorn Host from losing himself. There might be a control struggle between the two Wills, but C. Will would fight to set things right!

Okay I see now. Yeah I like that idea. It could cause some funny moments. I'm thinking it's best if unicorn looks at another one of the players oc's in this rp. And cause some hectic moments with that.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Tilgoreth said:

No the idea is that the mane six and a bunch of ponyville people got shot. Not everyone can be shot otherwise nobody could fix the problem! Also this is a magical arrow so I don't know if you want your oc too be shot we could do that?

Nah, I'm probably just overthinking it. You can shoot her if you want.

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

Okay I see now. Yeah I like that idea. It could cause some funny moments. I'm thinking it's best if unicorn looks at another one of the players oc's in this rp. And cause some hectic moments with that.

Also, does this RP take place during a time Changelings are seen as evil love-stealers, or after Pony society accepted that there are a few good Changelings, like Thorax and C. Will? Even with prejudice against him, C. Will will strive to do the right thing!

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Acnologia said:

Nah, I'm probably just overthinking it. You can shoot her if you want.

Do you want her too be shot though?

Just now, WiiGuy2014 said:

Also, does this RP take place during a time Changelings are seen as evil love-stealers, or after Pony society accepted that there are a few good Changelings, like Thorax and C. Will? Even with prejudice against him, C. Will will strive to do the right thing!

Yeah after the s6 finale I guess. But I mean changlings won't really appear besides your character.

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Acnologia said:

Yes.

Alright we could do that. I guess will just have too plan who she falls in love with.

3 hours ago, Drago Ryder said:

Would it be possible for characters to get shot later on? 

If you want them too. But tell me before hand. Then I can write a post saying" then so and so was shot by cupid". Otherwise it would get a bit hectic.

12 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

Alright we could do that. I guess will just have too plan who she falls in love with.

If you want them too. But tell me before hand. Then I can write a post saying" then so and so was shot by cupid". Otherwise it would get a bit hectic.

Of course. It wouldn't make sense if she was just shot out of the blue.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Does it have to be one character that the affected falls in love with? Or can he swoon over several ponies?

By the way, both Wills are naturally gay. While they do enjoy the friendships they have with the mane 6, it's stallions that get my characters' hearts skipping a beat!:wub:

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 1

34 minutes ago, Drago Ryder said:

Of course. It wouldn't make sense if she was just shot out of the blue.

Alright then.

26 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Does it have to be one character that the affected falls in love with? Or can he swoon over several ponies?

By the way, both Wills are naturally gay. While they do enjoy the friendships they have with the mane 6, it's stallions that get my characters' hearts skipping a beat!:wub:

Yeah but the idea is you fall in love with whatever you see. That being said when he gets shot he can fall in love with a stallion if you want.

@Techno Universal @WiiGuy2014 @Drago Ryder @Acnologia 

Alright so I guess we are ready. So I think we should have a turn order of who posts. I will just do it in order of who posted first.

1.Tiloreth

2.Techno Universial

3.WiiGuy2014

4.Drago Ryder

5.Acnologia

So I think we should discuss were exactly the rp will start. And tell me whether or not you want your charcter too be shot by cupid.

15 hours ago, Drago Ryder said:

@Tilgoreth

Do you mind if I also use Gale. The link can be found in my signature.

Actually I'd rather you just use the character from before.