Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Cupid Comes Too Ponyville OOC (Closed too anyone not already joined in)

Tilgoreth

1 hour ago, Techno Universal said:

The others are apparently focusing on other RPs at the moment. It's really annoying of how they have seemed to have forgotten about this one! :)

I guess it's okay since I wasn't really here last week. But I can't advance the story until they reply.

48 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Tilgoreth

I just simply don't know how to advance the story from my POV? Any ideas?

Maybe C Will could feed off all of the love people are feeling around him. Then he could get really powerful.

• Brohoof 1

I'm sorry, but can someone sum up who's crushing on who and who's married, and where are our characters are? 

I feel like one of the heroes is separated from the rest of the group.

• Brohoof 1

I have no idea what's going on with a demon attacking the train, but until our heroes reach the Crystal Empire, the two Wills will be protecting Spike throughout all the chaos. Assume that's what they're doing if I don't post before they reached the empire. I'll have my chance to really shine there!

• Brohoof 1

35 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

I have no idea what's going on with a demon attacking the train, but until our heroes reach the Crystal Empire, the two Wills will be protecting Spike throughout all the chaos. Assume that's what they're doing if I don't post before they reached the empire. I'll have my chance to really shine there!

It just didn't feel like enough was happening. But yeah we'll just say that's what they were doing.

4 hours ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Well, I don't want to lag behind the rest of you guys.

The post about the demon wanting to steal magic several posts back confused me.

Yeah sorry that came from a pm with @Drago Ryder. I don't know it will be fine.

1 minute ago, Tilgoreth said:

No it will still be a bit longer until we get to the Crystal Empire.

Thank you! I want to make sure I do it right for the enjoyment of all who read this.

I hope you don't mind if I don't post often. Just assume by default that the Wills are sticking close to our heroes and protecting Spike.

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 1

@Tilgoreth

When it comes to my OCs, their true love is each other. They're literal soulmates and even face each other with joy on my signature banner down there. 

Can I have it so if C. Will can get U. Will to focus on him instead of Spike, their true love could help our heroes breakthrough?

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 1

@Tilgoreth

So, Giant C. Will and Amore are now fighting! I must confess that I'm not good at writing actions scenes. 

But, I would like the rest of our heroes to do their parts while I teach Amore a lesson about REAL love, having experienced it firsthand in the past. 

Good idea?

• Brohoof 1

@Tilgoreth 

Wow! That Amore character might be morally worse than T-Sparks! I kinda love to hate her!

But I'm done with the RP for the day. I want to see the other players take a turn, okay?

• Brohoof 1

@Tilgoreth

Amore and Cupid's way of spreading love is not real love at all. So, can our heroes undo their evil plan with True Love, such as between the two Will Guides who have been helping each other from the day they met, whether they knew it or not?

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Tilgoreth

Amore and Cupid's way of spreading love is not real love at all. So, can our heroes undo their evil plan with True Love, such as between the two Will Guides who have been helping each other from the day they met, whether they knew it or not?

Yeah that sounds good.

Just now, Tilgoreth said:

Yeah that sounds good.

Okay, I'm going to let C. Will take the fall. That should help U. Will realize....

@Tilgoreth @Drago Ryder @Acnologia @Techno Universal

Everyone, I'm making my last post for the day. Where C. Will is apparently defeated, but it snaps U. Will out of Cupid's spell.

Why don't we have a moment where all hope seems lost and our villains are victorious! Tomorrow, I'll start playing the part where our heroes get their second wind!

Does that sound like a good idea to all of you? Brohoof if you agree!

• Brohoof 1

@Tilgoreth

So, your latest post has it so that only the Crystal Heart can help, huh? Thank you.

I do plan on playing my part, but right now, I'm tired. Plus, we haven't seen @Drago Ryder or @Acnologia make a move since my C. Will's defeat. I would like to see their reaction before proceeding.  Would you mind waiting a bit longer?

• Brohoof 1