Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

slice of life Fan Fiction The Counterparts Hang Out II Sunset's On Shimmer's Life And Future

Lonely Fanboy48

Prologue
Magic to the Sunset

It's been 2 months since Princess Twilight came back to the human world and not only meets her Human friends again, but hanging out her new friend Sci Twi. The 2 counterparts know each other more then ever, for not only saving Camp Everfree from the Sirens, but also saving the world as well. But Princess Twilight is back to Equestria doing her work like the Sirens situation. And also that she and her friends know that the Stature is leaking magic and sooner or later she might have the solution to fix this problem. But as for the Mane 7 in Canterlot High, they go to different locations to stop the magic getting out of control. But the latest time it happen.... Sunset's life will change forever.

In fort of Canterlot High

Sunset and Sci Twi are hanging out on the steps behind the door.

"Sunset" Sci Twi said. "Where is all of our friends?"

Sunset said "Rainbow Dash, Rarity, and Fluttershy went to ally ways in the city to find any magic. And Pinkie Pie and Applejack went back to Everfree Forest to find any magic their."

Sci Twi said "Do you think this is getting redolent? This has been going on since my Princess Friend went back to her world. I know your trying to make our world more normal but Rainbow Dash never uses her powers. This will get this magic issues over with faster."

Sunset then stands up to Sci Twi. "You still don't understand. Me and Dash and this argument all the time and she never listens to me. I just don't want EVERYONE know that we have powers."

Sci Twi then said "If this is about the fact your also from Equestria then your really getting to paranoid about this. I mean I never know what it feels to become a princess but even I can handle this Magic Powers secret".

"So want to be a hero about the city and stoping crimes all the time?" Sunset explain. "I don't but obvious Rainbow Dash wants to. And the reason why we kelp doing this is because Twilight has to fix the Sirens situation in Equestria by having talks with Star Swirl who banish the Sirens to this world. So far she gave me a massage that she's almost done fixing this problem and she might fix this magic problem with us."

Sci Twi finally agrees with Sunset about the perdicament there in right now as they both go back to hanging out again. It's 6:00 and the sun is almost setting tonight. Meanwhile the Mane 5 (with Spike) are done fixing there magic locations.

"Man that was fun!" Pinkie Pie excited but AppleJack is getting sick of doing this for 2 months.

"(sigh) At this point i'm hoping Princess Twilight is done with her Princess work in Equestria. This is like the 5th time I have go back to Everfree Forest to find any magic that hasn't been there ever since we got trap because of the Sirens. And that doesn't even compare on how many times I have to look at house's to find these." Applejack said panting.

Than the others are back from there trips from the city. Fluttershy is holding Spike and Rarity is getting annoyed because Rainbow Dash is complaining that she still can't use her powers.

Rarity said "Sunset. Do you have any idea how long that Rainbow Dash is complaining about her powers?"

"I know I know Rarity" Sunset said.

But Fluttershy said "Rarity I this is going on for 2 months but you should know we have to do this because if we never did this, than maybe the magic might go to a very far distance to another city. Or maybe the whole world."

"Darling, I don't have a problem with this. But Rainbow Dash's Complaints is getting old!". Rarity yelled

Sunset questions "Hey. where's Rainbow Dash?"

"She walked all the way home upset because she and Rarity had a argument" Spike explain

Sunset sigh and she decides to call Rainbow Dash. Rainbow Dash came to her room face planting on her bed being upset
after she had her argument with Rarity. She said "Sigh. I know Sunset has a point but this has been going on for 2 long months. I just want to get this over with faster. But Rarity decides to be like: But darling, if we get exposed. Than we will be heroes and have to do justice work." Rainbow Dash face palm both of her hands on her face. "I know I know! I KNOW! I just can't take it anymore!" Then her cell phone started to ring and it was Sunset who is calling.

Sunset said "Rainbow what you doing home?"

"I'm going to sleep. I'm not in the mood to talk to you." Rainbow said.

"Dash you have to get over this. Do we really have to go over this again? Sunset said

"No" Rainbow Dash finished while she hangs up Sunset.

Sunset got mad at this and she said to everyone that she hang up.

"I rest my case." Rarity rolled her eyes "You know if she wants to do her way of saving the day then let her be because I done with this".

Sci Twi said "Rarity I don't think Rainbow Dash wants to be a super hero anymore."

Sunset then cuts to Sci Twi and the others about Rainbow Dash. "Girls, remember the argument you had during the Battle of the Bands? I get you want to do your own thing for the band but you almost failed to stop the Sirens from talking over the world, and not the School. And now you Rarity are going through the same thing you did back than. I know this is not appropriate to talk about this but Rainbow Dash is not learning anything from this."

Applejack than said "So what? We learn our mistakes and even if we never said sorry to each other, It doesn't matter anymore. Since she's the one who hogs the spotlight all the time."

"Do you forgot that your the one who started this whole argument?" Rarity said to Applejack

Applejack than came to the realization that she never knew she stared this whole thing. "Ohhhhh." She said then later she began to have tears in her eyes. "I never thought I was the one who made everything worse. I just wanted to help I didn't think what I did made are band a disaster."

Sunset than said to her. "It wasn't your fault, neither Rainbow or Rarity. Because the Sirens were mind controlling everyone in the school and you should of know that was serious. And besides the Sirens are taking the upper hand during the whole tournament. Even if you had issues that bands go thought, you should know better. Rainbow Dash even had an idea about having us in a band. Sure she kelps saying its her band but she doesn't do that anymore. The only reason you didn't say sorry to each other is because we were running out of time. And this. Maybe later we should talk to Rainbow about this issue."

She finally finished as everyone agrees with her. But then another magic leaked out from the stature going to the detraction to were the sunsets. Sunset saw this and she and her friends go to the were there they have to go but Applejack saids "Not again."

"Applejack" Sunset said "You should go home because not only you did the most of searching, but you still feel guilty about the whole band thing". Applejack feels better and waves to her friends as she goes home to heel.

"What about Rainbow Dash?" Spike said

Sunset then said "She's mad, I don't think she want to talk to Rarity right now." Sunset, Sci Twi, Pinkie Pie, Spike, Rarity, and Fluttershy go to there next destination. A destination that they never went before.

End of Prologue

Chapter 1
Motels In The Deep Forest

Sunset and her friends rush to stop the magic. The magic went into a Forest more different then Everfree Forest. There's no roadway instead theres a Hike sigh were only people can go thought the trail with a no bike sign by the entrance of the trail. It's also full of trees which is hard to not only find where your going, but in the dark (Which is about to happen soon) Creatures will appear. Sunset friends are having second thoughts about not going to this unknown Trial.

"Okay, lets go" Sunset said but everyone refuse to go with her.

Rarity said "Darling, I don't want to go in this forest. It's almost night time and we should go back."

"Come on girls, we're just need to get the magic and then we can leave." Sunset finished but her friends still won't move because there scared to follow her.

Sci Twi said "I'm sorry Sunset but this isn't like are camping trip. This Forest is really forbidden and I don't think it's safe for us to go."

"Yeah" Fluttershy said "The last time I was in there it was scary that the animals were mean."

"Why are they mean to you? You said you love taking care of animals." Spike said.

But Fluttershy continue. she tells her friends her young self at the age of 6 were she never took care of animals at all.

FLASHBACK

Fluttershy was playing with Rainbow Dash by playing a game of football but she played poorly when she failed to catch the ball. Which leeds the ball into the forbidden forest. Rainbow Dash said that she should get the ball since she didn't catch it. When she found the ball it was stuck on top of the trees and she tries to climb tree but she could not reach it. But things get worse when she hears roaring in the forest. This makes Fluttershy scream and ran away from the forest and Rainbow Dash saw her that she still doesn't have the football so she has to get another one.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Wow!" Pinkie Pie said "You were really brave enough to find that ball."

"That's not the point" Fluttershy said. "I never want back to that trail ever since and I don't think its safe to go there were theres animals who ain't friendly."

"Okay I think we can resolve this." Sunset said. "Since you all really don't want to get hurt or anything worse, We should hold hands together." Everyone listens to her but Fluttershy refuse since she's holding Spike. Sunset then said. "Okay we should stay very close together." They all argue and they slowly walk on the trail.

In The Deep Forbidden Forest

The friends are getting really scared that the fact that its night time. And they soon to hear more animals the more they kelp walking. It actually took them 30 minutes to find where the magic crashed. After they see an open area were they see a old road which leads to small houses.

Sci Twi said in relief "Finally! it was like 30 minutes since we're been walking. This is even more dangerous than I thought."

"At least we made it" Sunset said. They all see that the magic is in fort of the motel. Its close by one of the mailboxes by the road. "Twilight you should go get it because you should have the power to embrace it." Sunset said.

Sci Twi than walk across the road and she tries to get the magic but it somehow jumps al over the place. The others try to help but it gets out of control. "Why is it kelp doing that?" Pinkie Pie said. "It's like it knows were trying to get it.... self."

Rarity said "Why does magic have to be more imposable to get now?"

"Maybe it doesn't like us" Fluttershy said than everyone looked at her. "What? I just being kind." The magic than make the other characters bump into each other again and again. Sci Twi tries to get it than a mailman who's on his bike by the road throw a package in front of the doors from the motel. It also hit the magic when Sci Twi is trying to stop it. When it landed in front of the doors of the motel, the magic leaked into one of the untapped package holes but the rest of the magic jumped away just before Sci Twi stops it. The door was about to open where Sci Twi is touching the package where it belongs to the person who's unlocking the door right now. Sci Twi looked down because she's shy and scare that she's in trouble that she's looking like she stealing the persons package. Than the door opened.

The person said "Umm... What are you doing?"

Sci Twi still didn't move her head but said "I'm not doing what you think I'm doing!" After 10 seconds of Sci Twi still on the ground while the person is still confused on whats she's doing with the package.

The person said "It's okay, I know your not trying to steal my package. Mailman sometimes make delivery mistakes and you most be new her." She finish as Sci Twi slowly moves away from the package and she also slowly tries to get up while the person picks up the package.

Sci Twi said "By the way, why do you sound like my frie-" She stopped in complete shock when she can't believe of what she saw from her eyes to the point she took off her glasses if she was seeing things. But what she saw wasn't something on her glasses. What she saw was a Humanized Sunset Shimmer who's wearing a pony tail, a pink sleeveless shirt, and thick shorts.    Sci Twi is still shock and still unmoved. Human Sunset just stares at her in confusion for about a minute and a half until she starts speaking again.

She saids "Just make sure you don't make this mistake again." She than close her door with her package but Sci Twi is still not moving because of what happened. But then Spike finds her but he's still confused that Twilight isn't moving at all.

"Twilight? Are you alright?" Spike said. This has been going on for 5 more minutes until Pinkie Pie shouts at Twilight.

"TWILIGHT!" Pinkie yelled just to get Twilight to wake up. "Are you coming with us or not?" Twilight didn't say a word but she finally walked to her friends with Pony Sunset still waiting for her. Sunset has the magic with her and they all get back to there homes.

In front of Sunset's Apartment

Sci Twi is still not saying a word when she and her friends went all the way to Sunsets home. Sunset say goodnight to her friends as she gets into her apartment. Twilight's friends feel awkward that Twilight was in complete silent for the past 35 minutes when they head to Sunset's apartment. When they get to Twilight's house she actually wants her friends to be in her house because she wants to tell her friends something very serious.

Rarity said "Twilight why you having us in your home at 10:30 PM?."

"Yeah we're supposed to get back to are homes sleeping in bed." Fluttershy said

"(Gasp) We're going to have another Slumber Party!?" Pinkie thrilled "Let's Party!"

"We're not having another Slumber Party!" Twilight shout out load in front of her friends.

"Than what's going on with you?" Spike said. Twilight only whispers to there ears at a time. When she finally stops everyone is just as shock as she was back there. There eyes were wide open and they all say:

"YOU SAW ANOTHER SUNSET SHIMMER!!!?"

End Of Chapter 1

Chapter 2
Sunset's Real Fears

The Next Morning

"YOU SAW ANOTHER SUNSET SHIMMER!!!?" Rainbow Dash and Applejack shout out load in shock.

"Yes" Sci Twi said "I was complete shock like you. What I don't understand is why she's close to were we live. I never tell her why she's there because I was so shock I lost words. How am I ever going to tell Sunset about this?" Everyone is still thinking about this but no one has a idea for the situation. Than Sci Twi has only one thing to do, go to Equestria and talk to Princess Twilight about this because she can't explain this to Sunset since she doesn't know this. "I should go to my Princess friend and explain to her about this." Everyone has doubts because she's really busy and they don't want both worlds out of hand.

Applejack said "Twilight you can't go to Princess Twilight because she's busy, and she won't agree with you because she never thinked there was ever going to be a our world Sunset's who lives almost close to us."

Rainbow said "Yes. She never even have her pony friends come with her as well."

"Well what am I going to do with Sunset? She sometimes talk to Twilight when it comes to serious situations. AND THIS IS A SITUATION!" Sci Twi shout in stress. Than everyone might have second thoughts. But everyone still think of having Princess Twilight here again won't work.

"Darling" Rarity said. "Why can't you tell Sunset about this?"

"Because she will think I'm crazy." Twilight said. "If I tell her than what if this worlds Sunset will do? I can't just tell her to leave because she's sleeping in a motel. And whatever we go on far field trips we always stop in motels to rest."

"But Twilight" Spike said "I think this kind of suppose to happen." Everyone was surprise on what Spike said but he continues. "I know this is hard to believe but are friend Sunset doesn't come from this world she came from Equestria. She's here because of her past in Equestria must be very personal to her."

"Spike" Twilight said "I never thought that she was from Equestria to begin with. And even though I never been a pony I'm sure Sunset can handle this because she changed. She told me everything about her past in this world and she's brave enough to take care of herself." Everyone agrees with Twilight and she will tell Sunset about this.

At Canterlot High

Sci Twi is taking a walk to her school thinking on what she has to say to her close friend Sunset. She's still speechless since she can't get her counterpart to help her on this. She thinks of telling Sunset as soon as possible but she needs more time so she can know what she has to say. After a day in Canterlot High, Twilight is still speechless but she makes her choice of talking to Sunset. But she has to make sure that everyone but her and Sunset leaves the school. Sunset is being patient while Twilight is still even more speechless.

"Twilight" Pony Sunset said. "You never talked to me all day and you told me after school you're going to say something very personal." Twilight and Sunset then sit down on the steps before Twilight finally speaks to her.

She saids "Sunset, we've been friends for a long time to the point were things never been the same. Which is great. And after Friendship Games, Camping in Everfree Forest, and meeting your Equestria friends especially Princess Twilight was the best time I ever have with you. You are more than a best friend to me."

Sunset feels a emotional of what Twilight said. She said "Thats not only sweet, but means more to me than ever. I like being with not only you, but everyone. I change so much and I don't even need Princess Twilight for help anymore." She than looks at the Stature but so far theres nothing happing going on. "I really miss Equestria, and of what Starlight told me I needed more time." Sunset comes close to the stature and place her hand on the portal. She always feel emotional when she does that. Twilight then comes close to her and ask her on what its like being in Equestria. "It felt different than I thought the more I live here. I really miss my old friends and I never saw them since I became more independent. And than I came to this world. I really made a lot of mistakes but there way behind me now." She finally stops and Twilight than finally talks to her about last night.

Sci Twi said "I guess Equestria is more different than I thought. I never know you had friends other than Twilight in Equestria. I guess being a pony is more bizarre."

"No it's not" Sunset said. "I'm been here for so long that I never missed my friends. My friends are more independent on there lives were we never hang out or do anything. Everyone always have there ways of living in Equestria and its more different when I missed everything that happen. Twilight being a princess is all I want because I study hard, I work to get where I'm now." Sci Twi finally tells her about last night.

"Sunset" She said. "I'm actually not here to hear about your past in Equestria. It's actually about what we did last night."

"Oh" Sunset replied. "Okay so what were you going to say to me?"

She tries to continue but she still has little to say. But she tries her best to get this all out. "You see when I try to get the magic it actually made one of the citizens in the motel came out because a mailman throw a package and when I saw that citizen....." She stopped for seconds.

Than Sunset said "Than what?"

Sci Twi continued "Magic got into the package." She tries to say more but Sunset is surprise. Twilight than stops her from going to the woods again. Sunset stops for a moment but that Twilight finally tells her: "The person who I saw... Was Sunset Shimmer!" She's finally in Relief that everything is finally coming out now. But Sunset Shimmer is stunned of what she heard. Her eyes are wide open and she's the one who's so speechless that her life will never be the same. Human Twilight is now in patient in front of Sunset Shimmer who's still standing there lost in reality. "Um Sunset?" Sci Twi said. "Are you okay?"

"I have to go home." Sunset said while running away to go to her apartment.

"Sunset wait!" Sci Twi trying to called out Sunset to stop running but Sunset won't listen to her. Twilight gets her phone out to call the others about this.

Running To Stop Sunset

The Mane 5 saw Sunset Shimmer running to get to her apartment. They try to stop Sunset but they couldn't catch her but Rainbow Dash use her speed powers to catch Sunset to grab her from running away. She said "Sunset! you have to stop! This is serious!"

Applejack replied "Yes we have to discuss this!" They finally make Sunset stop fighting back and they block her from getting to her apartment.

Rarity said "Sunset, why did you runaway from Twilight?"

Fluttershy than said "Yeah, you never acted like this way to us when your stress in fear."

Pinkie said "Yeah your always know what to do now."

Twilight said "What's your problem with what I said? I was expecting a responds from you." Sunset then tells everyone to get in her apartment because this is very personal from her. She always knew that this day was going to come but wish it would never happen. Everyone gets to her apartment and they sit down to listen on what Sunset is going to say to them.

Sunset finally speaks to her friends about her true reasons of staying in this world. "Girls, I told Twilight earlier about Equestria and she told me about.... Sigh.. That other Sunset Shimmer who's close to us. Look I'm actually never prepared of going back to Equestria or even miss my old friends because I lost my old friends and everything I did in Equestria. Before I came to this world, I was a student in Equestria where Celestia is not a principle, She's a Princess of the land of Equestria. I did my hardest to get what I want but after her dissuasion I want to go on my own. And the worse part, I ruined my friendships and than I came to this world. I laterally didn't know better because of not only me ruining your friendships, but me causing all of this to happen. Me taking over Equestria, The Sirens, The Friendship Games, And now Everfree Forest. The magic going everywhere to place to place is really my fault Twilight. Because if I never came to this world, All of this would of never happen. But thats not why I came here to make things worse because I never'ed meant to all of this. It's because I want to start over. I wanted to started a new life by going to this world and change my ways. I came back to Equestria to get Princess Twilight's Crown because I took matters into my hands and after she showed me the magic of Friendship, my life still didn't change but got better. The real reason why I didn't come with Twilight back to Equestria is because I never feel like I should come back since theres no point of me doing everything all over again. Also your more then best Friends to me, because you changed me. No one did the same to me in Equestria especially Princess Celestia and I was so better living in this world then being at my real home with... my parents who abandoned me after they  heard of everything I did. My ways really got worse when Celestia always do the right thing. And now this day comes when another me is close to us. And you know that Princess Twilight can't come back to this world because of you Twilight. And now my other me might go out in the open in fort of CHS we'll I'll might get into serious trouble when everyone will find out that I'm not from this world. That's my fear when my future will never be the same ever again." After her long speech of explaining, Everyone comes to Sunset and gives her a big hug. She's in tears but also confused but everyone fills her in.

"Darling" Rarity said "You may did mistakes that change everything, But you should blame yourself. Why? because people sometimes make big mistakes and you make our lives the best in years"

Applejack than comes in and says "Yeah, Even thought you bully us and broke us apart, but you make are lives way better ever since you help us save our school from The Sirens. And I wanted to thank you for telling me Yesterday what I did wrong."

Pinkie Pie comes in as well. "Yeah especially you look so cute when your with us having so much fun!"

Fluttershy said "You may look mean back than but you look perfect."

Rainbow Dash said "I mean your were bad when it comes to magic problems but we always stop that from making things worse and Sunset, thats why your my best friend because you gave me super powers that I thought I will never have in my life."

Then Twilight Sparkle saids "And you are the reason why I want to have CHS as my school life because you were always there for me, Helping me embracing my magic and changing my life forever. Thats why your more than a best friend."

"Really?" Sunset said.

"So true" Spike said.

Sunset is in more tears of joy of what she heard from here best friends in the world. but she's still worried that her life will change. "But what are we going to do? I mean we still don't know why she's close to us and I still don't have any idea to do this."

Rainbow Dash said "Sunset your not going to be replaced."

"Yeah" Applejack said.

Twilight has an idea but Sunset doesn't want to talk to her counterpart. Her idea is to have Human Sunset to know everything in CHS and her counterpart. She thinks it won't work but they still don't know why she's close and they don't have any choice. "Maybe me and my friends can talk to her about everything and we'll tell her that you should explaining on why your here". Sunset agrees but she still thinks this is not the right idea. Twilight, Rainbow Dash, and Applejack leave the apartment to talk to Human Sunset.

Sunset than said "I know my life won't change forever."

End Of Chapter 2

Chapter 3 Sunset And Sunset Face To Face

Sci Twi, Applejack, and Rainbow Dash went to the forbidden forest again to get to the motel to talk to Human Sunset. Applejack and Rainbow Dash are a little tariffed in the forbidden forest. Rainbow Dash did remember back in her early years with Fluttershy but Applejack never came close to the woods because her sister Appleboom got lost and she refused to help her so she ask Big Mac to save her sister. Sci Twi manage to get Rainbow and AJ to hold hands together but it doesn't help that there walking slowly because of how scared they are.

"This is really dangerous." Applejack scared in movement.

"Can we please use are powers to get to the motel faster?" Rainbow Dash said but Applejack gets annoyed.

She saids "No! you will not only cause a lot of noise for anyone to hear, but you might have animals attack us! Rainbow Dash for the last time, we're not using are powers for anyone thats not are friends in Canterlot High to see. Will you please let it go already!" Applejack Finished but Rainbow Dash already knows everything. She just thinks all that Applejack and Sunset saids is just way too paranoid like the magic leaking from Canterlot High.

Rainbow Dash says in her mind thinking about this thing "You do even know what everyone will think about are powers." She tells people outside of Canterlot High about not only her powers but her friends powers as well. She did this because she can't take everything of what her friends say anymore but she also tells the people she talked to to keep it as a secret like her friends are doing.

Anyway they finally got back to the motel where Human Sunset is. Human Sunset didn't open her mail package let because she went to sleep and over the course of her days she find jobs to get more money and food for herself. She works hard like her Pony Counterpart but little more lonely when it comes to her own life. Just when the Mane 3 comes close to her apartment, they get back because Human Sunset got out of her car when she finished her shopping on Food and supplies on her future plans. When she gets back to her apartment, Sci Twi and her friends get back on there feet and walk towards to the apartment. Sci Twi knocks Human Sunset's door and Sunset opens her door.

"Hello" Sunset being very polite while the Mane 3 wave shyly. "Hey did I saw you yesterday?" She asked.

"Yes." Sci Twi said. "Can we please come in to see your apartment?" Human Sunset acts weird about this but lets her unwelcome visiters come in. Her apartment has music posters and most of her room is filled with boxes that are filled with more of her supplies. She gets chairs for her uninvited visiters to sit down but Sci Twi doesn't want to sit down. "So why you want to see me again?" She questions while she makes hot chocolate for herself.

"Well..." Sci Twi tries to explain but she's so speechless about this. "I see that you have a lot of boxes."

"Yeah" Human Sunset said. "There for my supplies for Canterlot High." Than the Mane 3 stop in shock not even close to a minute talking to her for there reasons of being here.

Applejack and Sci Twi walk out of Sunset's apartment we'll Rainbow Dash tells the Human Counterpart. "(giggles) can you give us 5 minutes, were be right back." When she closed the door she ran were the others are behind the motel. "She's going to Canterlot High!?" Rainbow Dash freaking out.

"How I'm I suppose to know that?" Applejack replied

"Okay just remain come!" Sci Twi trying to help. "I think maybe she just want to see it what are school is like unlike hers." but her friends disagree with her because of the packages that Sunset have for her maybe school. "Okay we know she wants to transfer to Canterlot High but its not like she thinks her being around is going be the most awkward thing ever."

"Twilight!" Both Applejack and Rainbow Dash yelled at Twilight.

"OKAY! I get it! I should talk to Sunset about this." She takes out her phone and calls her friend.

Meanwhile at Pony Sunset's apartment, Sunset and Pinkie Pie are playing a Darling Do board game to calm Sunset down. Sunset's phone starts ringing and she grabs it to call it. "Twilight?" she answered but after what Sci Twi said while Sunset is drinking water she spit water in shock. "She's going to Canterlot High!!?"

Sci Twi tries to calm Sunset down but Sunset is really getting her fears close to her. Sci Twi hangs up and saids "We should try to talk to this worlds Sunset about whats going on. Our friend is freaking out and she's really needs to find a way to fix this." But when she finish her talking, Human Sunset was eavesdropping by of the Mane 3 heard about her Pony Counterpart.

She saids "Girls, Are you hiding something from me? And what do you talking about another Sunset in this world? She's confused while her guests are so speechless but Sci Twi can't take it anymore and decides to finally talk to Human Sunset about everything.

She saids "Sunset, I know this is hard to believe but one of are friends... is like you." Unfortunately Human Sunset doesn't agree with her. "No you don't understand."

"What do you mean I don't understand? Human Sunset replied. "I was so nice to you to come in my apartment and all you've been doing is acting wried. I don't play games!"

Rainbow Dash tries to help by saying: "Were not playing games! You have no idea what's going on." But Human Sunset gets so annoyed that she walks back to her apartment.

"I don't know whats going on but I'm not getting involve with it." She said while she close her door but the Mane 3 won't go away.

Applejack said "Come on, let us in!" but Sunset won't listen to them. She finally has time to open her unboxed package but little did she know that there's still magic in the box. Sci Twi sees that and she tries to open the door but its locked. It takes 3 minutes for Sunset to get the tape off of the package but she really found the Mane 3 really getting on her nerves for how many times they keep knocking the door. She tries to ignore them but she snaps and finally unlocks the door just before she almost unwrapped her package.

"Will you please leave me alone!?" She yelled but her package is leaking magic. She finally notice that there's magic in her apartment and she's now not only more confused, but scared to get back in her apartment. The Mane 3 tries to stop the magic by finishing the unwrapping that Sunset did. They see its a black guitar with hot flames, but the magic is in the guitar controlling its cords. Sci Twi doesn't know how to us a guitar but she can try to use her powers to make the guitar feel more safe. But Human Sunset is back in her apartment because the magic is no longer an issue since Sci Twi fixed it. "Okay, now I want to know whats going with this and this other Sunset your been talking about." She said being serious. Sci Twi finally have the the words to talk to Sunset. She talks to her for about 5 minutes. "Okay" Sunset said. "I can believe you that theres magic from a different world. But I still don't understand why your friend is the same as me. I still think that all of you are crazy." 

"You have no idea what we've been doing in Canterlot High." Rainbow Dash said in laughter that she knows more over time in and out Canterlot High.

"We just want to know this" Sci Twi said. "Why are you going to Canterlot High?

Human Sunset explains everything about her interested in Canterlot High. "You see my old school was way too easy for me and I want to be more better in music. Also I want to prove to my parents that I can work alone. I never made any friends and I always practice hare to become a great guitar player. Thats why I've been taking jobs and having this good looking guitar for me to show to the principals in Canterlot High. I still didn't call them that I want to be a student because my phone services is limit for where I am right now." she finally finished and she comes close to her guitar. She sees that there's magic in the instrument but it doesn't damage the guitar what's so ever. "You try to fix this?" She asked Sci Twi about her guitar.

"Yes but not completely. I never played an instrument in my life." Sci Twi said. "But don't worry, Maybe Sunset or my look a like friend can help." But Human Sunset is confused about Sci Twi's Pony Counterpart. "Very long story." She said. "Umm... if your going to Canterlot High, can you talk to our friend first?" Sunset agrees but she still thinks this is crazy. Like she said that she doesn't games.

On the way back to Pony Sunset's Apartment

Human Sunset see's her Pony Counterpart's apartment. But Sci Twi and the others along with her other friends who came out of Pony Sunset's home because Sci Twi texted them so they all can give the two Sunsets some space. Human Sunset gets into the apartment we'll the others stay out. Human Sunset comes up the stairs and get to Pony Sunset's room. She opens the door but she doesn't see her Pony Counterpart anywhere in site. She calls her out but she still won't appear. She then sees that there's photos on the table. In her curiosity, she picks them up and her month was shocking opened of what she saw. She saw memories of Pony Sunset and her friends during the Friendship Games and there Camp Everfree. And there's more underneath containing memories of the Fall Formal and the Battle Of The Bands. "It can't be, This can't be real!" she starts freaking out but then...

"This is real." a voice coming from the bathroom and soon it was Pony Sunset. Human Sunset stepping away from her Counterpart. "Please don't panic, I know what your going to do." But this really made Human Sunset more panic because she thinkes her counterpart is following her even thought she didn't.

"Why are you here? No! not that your living here, I mean why are you in this world? Your supposed to be in your world!" Human Sunset being very honest to her.

"Look, I'm sorry for all of this. But I have a history over my times in Equestria and here. And I want you to know everything about me" She explains her life in her best detail over the next 10 more minutes. After she finished her story Human Sunset still thinks her reasonings of being in this world is ridiculous.

"Sunset." She said in awkward talking because of the fact that she's kind of talking to herself. "I get your a Pony from another world but you should ever come here in the first place. I mean if I was in your place I would stay in my own world and never come to another world. If you have problems than you should saddle them by yourself instead of going on your own." But them Pony Sunset cries in tears. Her mistakes are getting the best if her and she really doesn't to hear about them again. Human Sunset then realizes this and tries to calm her down. "Sunset please don't cry I didn't mean to hurt your feelings it's just tha-" but Pony Sunset cuts her off

"It's not that it just I want to go on my own goals. My life in the Pony World is not like what it use to be anymore. Princess Celesita is something I want to impress in order to get what I want. And now I feel like I don't need to be there anymore. And I only wish you wound stay far away from this town." Pony Sunset finished than her Human Counterpart understands her new reasons of being here. "Twilight told me that your going to be in Canterlot High soon, and I can only think of going to my old home if everyone will see both of us."

"Okay, look" Human Sunset said. "If this whole both of us out in the open going to be a problem then I'm sorry, it's not my responsibly to go away. And if you want to stay in this world this badly, then tomorrow morning we should both go inside of Canterlot High and walk together to the office."

"Why? You really want me to believe that everyone will go along with this? Pony Sunset said

"Yes." She said. "Because your friends told me about the stuff you did. And if you think that everyone in Canterlot High is going to think you don't belong here, Than you are really making your fears getting way too much for you. Because I know the people in Canterlot High are very nice like the people at my old school. But I never make any friends, Because I never needed any friends. And even if I did have friends I would never abandoned them. I came to this school because I want to become a great guitar player, and I can see that your also a guitar player. And if the classes want us to be in groups, I still don't think I have to get friends even if you love your friends so much." Pony Sunset actually likes her counterpart because she makes good points that she never had in mind when it comes to someone who never had friends. But she might want to teach her about Friendship if tomorrow works out.

"Okay, tomorrow we will go in Canterlot High together and talk to Principle Celestia and Luna about this." Pony Sunset said. They both shake hands and Pony Sunset gets everyone from outside back inside and she told her friends they will both go to Canterlot High out in the open and see if this can work out tomorrow.

End Of Chapter 3

Final Chapter Counterparts in Canterlot High And Princess Twilight Returns

The next morning Canterlot High has started. Everyone is hanging out, the buses drop off more students, and the bell finally ringed. But the Mane 7 with Human Sunset were hiding so no one will see two Sunset Shimmers. Spike the dog looked everywhere and the cost is clear for them to come out in the open in front of the Canterlot High entrance. "Okay girls, you can come out now." Spike speaking to the other girls for the reminder. Pony Sunset still have second thoughts about this but the other girls told her she doesn't have a choice.

"Darling, you have to saddle this." Rarity said.

"No!" Pony Sunset denied.

"Sunset you can't skip school because of her." Fluttershy said also pointing at Human Sunset.

"Will you please leave me be for once?" Pony Sunset said while she's still hiding behind the trees. Than Rainbow Dash pulls her out of the trees while Pinkie Pie is pushing her. "No, Let me go!" She tries to fight back but more people are stopping her. "Okay I'll do it!"

Human Sunset is waiting by the steps of Canterlot High for Pony Sunset. "Sunset please relax." She said. "We're not talking to anyone but the principles." She grabs her hand and they took there steps getting to the doors. Pony Sunset is taking her time to get to her pace like Human Sunset doing. They manage to get in front of the doors of Canterlot High. Pony Sunset gulp in fear that Human Sunset is preparing to open to door and when they get in, some of the students see that Sunset Shimmer is here.

"Hey it's Sunse-" Derpy cut herself because she saw 2 Sunsets. "Uhh... Did the doctor really fixed my eye site?" But she's right about the doctor. Soon everyone sees the two who are now walking. Everyone in the hallways stunned in silent and soon when the two counterparts keep walking more people in the halls see whats going on with the hole school being very silent and more shocked because of the two counterparts out in the open. Pony Sunset is feeling really scared that everyone is staring at her.

When they turned to the right to get to the office they ran into Flash Sentry. He didn't say anything because he thinks he's dreaming but he's not. "Umm? Hello Sunset Shimmers?" He said while he thinks he lost his mind but Pony Sunset tries to help him.

"Flash, Please don't walk away from us, We'll going to Principle Celestia and Luna because... Sunset wants to have Canterlot High as her school. Very long story." Pony Sunset explaining to Flash. He listens to her but after he walks away, He really didn't listen to her because he thinks this isn't right.

"You know him?" Human Sunset asked.

Pony Sunset said "Yes." but she doesn't have anything to say. After a minute of walking in the hallways with people staring at them, they finally made it to the principle's office. "Okay, here goes nothing." She said in her mind as he opens to door with Principle Celestia and Luna doing there jobs.

When the both Principles see two Sunsets they are speechless. Celestia didn't even say anything when she saw Pony Sunset coming in. And Luna came close to Human Sunset because she looks different and not really afraid of exposing out in the open with her Pony Counterpart by her. Over the next 10 minutes they both explain about what happened between the two. After that the principles needed time to think about this.

30 minutes later

They finally talk to the Counterparts. Celestia saids "Me and Luna took us time to find a solution for this. So... other Sunset. You want to have Canterlot High as your school because you want to become a better guitar player? And your parents are okay with this?" Human Sunset said yes and they are okay with this but not the fact that there talking to two people who are alike. She talks to the Pony Sunset "Sunset can you explain why your here?" But Pony Sunset refuse to talk about her reasons of being here.

"I really don't want my secret to come out. Please don't let me explain it, I have my real reasons and I don't want to leave this school." Pony Sunset said.

"You don't have to leave." Luna said and surprising Principle Celestia agrees with her. And Pony Sunset is in shock that Celestia is okay with this.

Celestia talking to Pony Sunset in a close eye. "Sunset, everyone have secrets they don't want to talk to people even if there keeping lies. And to me your never lied to anyone and your secrets to me, don't really have to make us think you should tell us your personal secrets. You may did bad things in the past but you changed that everything that happened is behind us."
Sunset's in great relief that she can stay in the school even with her Human Counterpart around.

She saids "Oh thank you, I'll promise this will never happen again."

"Okay Okay, don't get carried away." Luna said. "We will talk about this to the students later so everyone won't got confused about this." Everyone agrees with Pony and Human Sunset walks out the Office and meets there other friends who are by there lockers.

"So how was it?" Sci Twi questions.

"It was fine, we can go out in the open in safe. But I don't think everyone will be okay will this. Luna did say she and Celestia will talk to everyone about this later. But I'm still not okay with all of this." Human Sunset telling her friends in a serious and unfriendly tonne. She still rather be alone to work her problems as she walks away to find her new locker while she's still annoyed that everyone is still staring her.

"Well someone else's welcome didn't go as they wanted" Rainbow Dash replied.

"Yeah but I don't think it can get any more awkward." Applejack said

But later on in school, Human Sunset's day got really ridiculous. During class's everyone were still making straight faces and awkward pauses by her. Human Sunset's day was the worse because of everyone looking at her. After School ended She confronts her Pony Counterpart. "This is the worse day in my life. Because of you being her long ago my life has stopped. What am I suppose to do now?" Human Sunset arguing with Pony Sunset about this.

"Okay! maybe your first day wasn't the best but I'm sure later on it will be just like you wanted." Pony Sunset trying to be helpful but her Human Counterpart still won't believe her.

"Darling" Rarity trying to give Human Sunset advice. "Maybe you should talk to other people and make friends so things will be much better." But Human Sunset is getting more furious.

"How many times to I have to say you girls? I'm not making any friends her! I can go on my own! I'm I missing something her?" She said in a confused and annoyed way. Then everyone looked at each other thinking that Human Sunset should need help.

"Sunset" Pony Sunset talking to her counterpart. "I know this is not what you expect from this school but people are making so many friends her. I for one didn't know a lot from this. And I want people to know this. I'm sorry to say this but you have to know everyone here." Human Sunset back up for a bit but everyone still willing to help her. "Don't worry I'm sure we can work this out."

"All right fine." Human Sunset Responded. "But I'm sure all of this won't change my goals. You are still going to fix my guitar." They all agree and head home. But the Portal starts reacting and it was Princess Twilight who came out.

"Sunset." She said panting "I found a way to fix this hole magic situation." But she stopped in silent when she sees a Human Counterpart of Sunset Shimmer in front of her. Everyone has a lot of explaining to do. Human Sunset however is now mad.

"Why can my life be more normal!?"

End Of Final Chapter