Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I Need OC Name Help please

SwedishBrony

(edited)

hello everypony here, I have a problem, I'm bad at coming up with names, so I ask for your help with my OC name

Bio:

He is a unicorn who lives in ponyville, he is a nice and caring pony who likes to help others when they have problems with technical things and resemble, in his spare time, he often sits at his computer and plays games, he works to fix someone else's technical Problem, a bit like computer support. He has some friends, but not so many. He has no major talent for magic except in terms of technical and mechanical problem.

the only one of them mane 6 he has met and talked to are Rarity where he helped to fix all technical for a Rarity fashion specific solutions.

except to sit at the computer in his spare time he also likes to read fan fiction as other Pony's has written

his favorite kind of fan fiction is romantic fan fiction, which he keeps secret from other

Since he is the only one in Ponyville who can fix technical problems, many come and ask for his help

He wants to be able to use magic for anything but to fix technical problems and levitate things, but how much he tries to learn a different kind of magic, but for some reason, other magic does not work for him, but he never ask anyone else for help Learn magic

Updated history:

when he was a young colt he,had a crush on Sunset Shimmer, but never had the courage to tell her, he had feelings for her, they went to the same school class before she became Princess Celestia student. he was devastated and do not know that she now lives in the human world.

if anything more that anyone is wondering, just ask

if it is not visible, so is his cutie mark a laptop

Min OC.png

Edited by SwedishBrony
  • Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, SwedishBrony said:

Thanks, need a good name before i go out on a meetup for OC characters next week

No problem. Where is this meet up and is it only for OCs?

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, SwedishBrony said:

in Sweden, it is a large convention and there is a meetup where people talk about their OC

Never heard of it. 

Well, glad I could help and succes there. ;)

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Hierok said:

Never heard of it. 

Well, glad I could help and succes there. ;)

Convention called NärCon, but it was a good name you came up with, but would like to receive many suggestions before I decide me

• Brohoof 1

Updated bio:

the only one of them mane 6 he has met and talked to are Rarity where he helped to fix all technical for a Rarity fashion specific solutions.

except to sit at the computer in his spare time he also likes to read fan fiction as other Pony's has written

1 hour ago, Pixel Dusk said:

I came up with a few
Solar Monitor
Cashe Check
Hardware Manes
Blue Screen (my fav)

you could also mix and mash these names :P

Good name, I'll write them down

(edited)
On 2017-07-23 at 0:26 PM, Kronos the Revenant said:

Tech Fix

Giga Byte

Tera Byte

404   XD

PC Sweep

Mac Fix

Good name's, I'll write them down

Edited by SwedishBrony

Updated history:

when he was a young colt he,had a crush on Sunset Shimmer, but never had the courage to tell her, he had feelings for her, they went to the same school class before she became Princess Celestia student. he was devastated and do not know that she now lives in the human world.