Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Bendy Roleplay (Rp)

reader8363

Rose walked up to the old building of her favorite cartoon character. She looked around and started picking the lock to get in.

Sorxir walked down the street. She felt her eye patch slipping. She quickly stepped into an alley and fixed it before continuing to walk

Link to OOC Topic: https://mlpforums.com/topic/166115-bendy-roleplay/

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

@reader8363@Acnologia@Techno Universal

Maia sighed as she looked at the old animation studio of an old cartoon she remembered watching when she was little. She had heard stories about what had happened, and her curiosity eventually lead to her wanting to explore the building. She then noticed someone trying to sneak in and decided to watch them for now.

Gale was flying through the air when she noticed a figure duck into alleyway before continuing on with whatever they were doing. She could also see someone try to enter a building from her vantage point. "What are they up to? She thought.

Edited by Drago Ryder

Kyubi smiled as she walked down the street.She had always enjoyed these nightly walks and it helped her relax. The only difference was that today she had decided to take a new route. "I wonder why people don't come around here." She thought, looking around the area.

Techno had gotten some suspicions of unknown activity taking place within the old animation studio for the last couple of years and he now decided that it was time to investigate. He was now walking towards the entrance and he came across Rose was trying to break into the place. He then shouted out to her...

TU: Thanks for doing the work for me! Anyways I'm Techno and I've been observing this place for the last couple of years. I've been sensing strange and unknown activitty talking place inside here and I've come to investigate it for myself to see exactly what's going on in there. 

@Techno Universal
Rose pulled the tool out and held it at the pony's neck, then she said, "Didn't anyone teach you not to sneak up on ponies and what are you talking about weird things. It's a cartoon studio." She placed the tool in the other hoof and grabbed her knife

Sorxir had a strange feeling that she was being watched. She looked around to see nopony behind her and the two in front of her weren't looking at her

@reader8363@Techno Universal

Maia's eyes narrowed as she overheard the conversation between Rose and Techno. "I doubt there's that much in there, so why would they want to get in." She thought to herself. Something about all of this just didn't sit well with her.

Gale sighed as she the interaction  between the two ponies went about as well as one would expect. "Maybe I should intervene." She thought to herself, before landing on the ground. The dragoness then glanced at the two, giving a low growl. "Anyone want to tell me what's going on here?"

5 hours ago, reader8363 said:

@Techno Universal
Rose pulled the tool out and held it at the pony's neck, then she said, "Didn't anyone teach you not to sneak up on ponies and what are you talking about weird things. It's a cartoon studio." She placed the tool in the other hoof and grabbed her knife

Sorxir had a strange feeling that she was being watched. She looked around to see nopony behind her and the two in front of her weren't looking at her

Techno started to uncontrollably panic a bit...

TU: Okay seriously Rose why exactly are you trying to slice the throat of a pony who has a metal robotic body inside?

Techno then looked over for a moment to see Gale looking at them...

4 hours ago, Drago Ryder said:

@reader8363@Techno Universal

Maia's eyes narrowed as she overheard the conversation between Rose and Techno. "I doubt there's that much in there, so why would they want to get in." She thought to herself. Something about all of this just didn't sit well with her.

Gale sighed as she the interaction  between the two ponies went about as well as one would expect. "Maybe I should intervene." She thought to herself, before landing on the ground. The dragoness then glanced at the two, giving a low growl. "Anyone want to tell me what's going on here?"

TU: Okay to be honest I have been observing this place for the last couple of years and a lot of strange and unknown activitty has taken place in this studio. I've actually come to investigate it and it's something I've been having to do for a long time now. 

@Drago Ryder 
Sorxir heard the dragon growling. She sighed as she walked up and said as she tapped it on the head, "It's not polite to growl. Let's all settle down, you're in a public area."

@Techno Universal
Rose's hoof stopped, then she stood up and said as she walked closer, "Who are you and how do you know my name. Also, my mother was a mechanic, so she would know about robots." When she heard the mare talking, she placed the knife back into its hiding place and muttered, "Fine."

1 hour ago, reader8363 said:

@Drago Ryder 
Sorxir heard the dragon growling. She sighed as she walked up and said as she tapped it on the head, "It's not polite to growl. Let's all settle down, you're in a public area."

@Techno Universal
Rose's hoof stopped, then she stood up and said as she walked closer, "Who are you and how do you know my name. Also, my mother was a mechanic, so she would know about robots." When she heard the mare talking, she placed the knife back into its hiding place and muttered, "Fine."

TU: Well to be honest with you I'm actually the original creator of equestria. I've been waching over all of you and helping to protect all of you from the villains my evil brother Herobrien created. So it's standard that the creator would have to know all the names of his creations. Now to be honest I even though I've been waching over this studio from my lab for a couple of years now I simply couldn't tell what sort of activity was going on in there. That's why I came here and that's to investigate this place to see what's going on here.  

Kyubi was about to leave when she detected another prescence watching the four. Granted, it was on theother side of the building in relation to her, but it was still there. "Looks like I'm not the only one interested in this." She thought to herself.

@Techno Universal@reader8363

Gale calmed down slightly, but didn't exactly relax just yet. "Fair enough. To be honest, I just noticed what you lot were doing and got curious. My name's Gale, by the way" She said, before glancing at Techno. To be honest, she wasn't buying the whole 'creator of Equestria' schtick he was selling. She had seen things that were beyond even his power and had even fought them with a friend. "Looks like it's going to be one of those days." She thought to herself.

Maia figured that now wouldn't be a good time to reveal herself. At worst, she could always follow them in when the group entered the building.

@Drago Ryder @Techno Universal 
Rose stood on her back legs and kicked the lockpick into the door. The door swung open with a creak. She stepped in and was feeling a little excited about standing there, but didn't show it.

@Acnologia 
Sorxir instinctively covered her face when Rose kicked the door. She sighed as she was about to walk through the door. She turned to the mare on the other side of the road and said, "You could come with us if you want."

(edited)
12 minutes ago, Drago Ryder said:

Gale calmed down slightly, but didn't exactly relax just yet. "Fair enough. To be honest, I just noticed what you lot were doing and got curious. My name's Gale, by the way" She said, before glancing at Techno. To be honest, she wasn't buying the whole 'creator of Equestria' schtick he was selling. She had seen things that were beyond even his power and had even fought them with a friend. "Looks like it's going to be one of those days." She thought to herself.

Maia figured that now wouldn't be a good time to reveal herself. At worst, she could always follow them in when the group entered the building.

Techno then turned to Gale...

TU: I guess it really is Gale as I'm probably going to learn something new about the functionality of the universe. Just there is a chance that it's going to be related to the universal chaos system and if it is there's probably going to be something nasty surprises in there. And to be honest I've been fighting against the universal chaos system since I came into existence and it's literally the sauce and controller of all evil. Anyways I'm going in to investigate!

Techno then stepped inside and he was already sensing a lot of spiritual activity around him but he couldn't identify it as it was a completely unknown type of activity that was in there...

Edited by Techno Universal

@reader8363

Kyubi winced as one of the ponies noticed her, but she quickly recovered. She could easily decline the offer, but something was telling her to go with them. "Sure, I don't see why not." She said, before walking towards the group and into the building.

@reader8363

Gale rolled her eyes as she watched the others go into the building, before deciding to follow them. "I swear, something is proabbly going to go horribly wrong." She thought to herself.

Maia silently followed the others in, somewhat wary of them. "Might as well get in while I can." She thought.

Rose looked around the room and noticed that a projector was still going, she walked up to his and said out loud as she turned it off, "Hello, anypony here." Only silence came back to her." She shrugged and walked into a little area to see a lot of little notes.

@Drago Ryder 
Sorxir heard some footsteps after, even though she walked in after the others. She decided to do a small trick for the first time, a spell that her dad wanted her to do many times. She bent her head down to hide the glow and started making an illusion that the ground was falling into a dark hole.

@reader8363

Gale looked around the room as she walked forwards. To be honest, it was a lot creepier than she thought. She then began to look over the notes around the room. "You think someone would've shut off the electricity to this place a long time ago." She muttered to herself.

Maia stopped at the edge of the hole and was somewhat curious about what she was seeing. "I doubt a hole in a building like this could go that deep." She thought, before placing a foot over the hole and lowering it.

As techno was walking deeper into the building he could sense that the unknown activity was getting stronger and more aggressive. It was even now attempting to disable Techno's abilities...

TU: Dose anyone else sense unknown activity around us!? 

Just now, Acnologia said:

Kyubi glanced at Techno, and shook her head. "Not really. I think it's just you." She said, before turning her attention to the room around her. She felt a bit cold, but otherwise fine.

TU: Ohh and Kyubi if you feel anything strange like being suddenly cold or fearful then that's definitely related to the unknown activity going on in this place. It's just I'm picking it up in the form of a binary signal that most ponies can't detect. 

@Techno Universal
Rose walked out of the little area and said, "No, it must be you." She walked in the other direction to see writing in something black, "Dreams come true" She shivered a bit at what it could me and kept heading

@Drago Ryder
Sorxir sat down on a small part of the illusion and remember to keep her back straight as she thought about not hear anything in here. She knew that she didn't go far with the illusion to make it seem more real, like making the hole actually be there.

Kybui shrugged slightly, before continuing on. She figured that, if nothing was there, then they would probably be fine. Either way, she figured that it'd be safer to stay in a group. "It's amazing how many hours these people put into their work." She thought to herself, feelong the sticky notes as they brushed against her fur.

Techno then took a look at the blackboard where Rose had been. He could now sense the presence of an intelligence system within the blackboard and whatever it was started talking to him through his mind...

BB: I know exactly who you are. You're Techno Universal and you've been trying to wach us for the last two years. To be honest you've made a huge mistake of entering this place and we'll make sure that you all never make it out alive! You're system security is annoyingly good but still we'll find a way soon enough to invade your system!

Techno now started to frear for himself...

TU: Guys! The blackboard is talking to my mind! It said that they will make sure that none of us make it out of this place alive! 

When Maia's foot didn't go through, she simply shrugged and walked over the hole. "Well, that was a bit to easy." She thought to herself. The gryphon then looked behind her, making sure that nothing could catch her by surprise.

Gale rolled her eyes and sighed. "And one of us is already going crazy." She thought to herself. The dragoness then walked further on and kept an eye on her surroundings.