Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Bendy Roleplay (Rp)

reader8363

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@reader8363

Kyubi looked around the hall as the four walked through the halls, before turning to glance at Techno. "She was also turned into what she is now by Bendy, and he foukd do the same to you. Best to let the one immune to whatever he might throw at us take up a blind spot." She said. 

57 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

@Acnologia @Drago Ryder @Techno Universal 
Rose skidded to a halt at a dead end, sat down, and closed her eyes to work on collecting enough shadows

Sorxir stopped next to Rose and stared at her wondering why she was calm.

Techno was now starting to prepare to attack because of the ink blobs coming towards them...

TU: I'll protect you from the ink blobs! They're really close now!

@reader8363

The ink around Gale set Maia on the ground as the dragoness turned to look at the direction the ink blobs were coming from. "We should probably get out of here." She muttered, before lunging at the closest blob. The dragoness didn't know what would happen if the ink attacked her, but she didn't exactly want it to target the others.

Edited by Drago Ryder

@reader8363

Kyubi looked at Rose, before moving a bit closer to her. The bat pony knew that she couldn't exactly help when it came to combat, so the best thing she could've done was to stay back and not get caught by the ink. "Hopefully she doesn't take to long." She thought to herself.

@Drago Ryder @Acnologia @Techno Universal
another ink blob took the one, that Gale attacked,'s place and started coming towards the others

once Rose had enough shadow, she made it into a portal and muttered right before jumping in, "Sorry." The portal closed behind her.

Sorxir watched her leave and yelled before the portal closed, "Coward, get back here."

3 hours ago, reader8363 said:

another ink blob took the one, that Gale attacked,'s place and started coming towards the others

once Rose had enough shadow, she made it into a portal and muttered right before jumping in, "Sorry." The portal closed behind her.

Sorxir watched her leave and yelled before the portal closed, "Coward, get back here."

Techno attempted to quickly get power from the other side of the closing portal only to try and hold the portal partly open. Though it wasn't big enough for someone to fit through it...

TU: I'm going to try and keep this portal open if I can! I'm getting my magic to do it from the other side of the portal!

@reader8363

Gale's eyes widened as she watched another ink blob appear out of nowhere and Rose escape through a portal. "You have got to be kidding me." She muttered to herself. The dragoness then noticed that Maia was still asleep and began to move towards her.

(Might as well have one attack Maia and Gale respectively.)

@reader8363

Kyubi felt a sense of dread spread through her body as she watched the portal close and backed herself into a corner. The bat pony then narrowed her eyes as she tried to fight back, sending a left hook to a ink blob. She might get caught, but she wasn't going down without a fight.

@Drago Ryder
An ink blob jumped onto gale's back and started melting down.

@Acnologia
it made it splatter, but another one took its place.

@Techno Universal
The other ink blobs started getting closer to them, 

Sorxir crouched down and got a spell ready to fire at the group.

Rose landed on the wooden floor of the main floor and looked around to see no ink creatures. She sighed with relief and muttered as she headed to the control panel, "So far, so good."

@reader8363

Gale felt a chill run down her soine as an ink blob made contact and tried to get it off. Considering the fact that it was between her wings, however, that was a near impossible task. The dragoness then noticed a numb feeling as the ink forced her to stay still and felt a numbness roll over her body.

Maia groaned as she woke up and immediately noticed the situation. "You have got to be kidding?" She thought, before trying to fend off the blobs.

Edited by Drago Ryder

@reader8363

Kyubi tried to fight the ink blobs off, but she noticed that she was essentially corndered and cut off from the others. They'd still be able to get to her if she flew, and she wouldn't be able to fight as effectively in the air. "I can't keep this up." She thought, before losing her balance and falling on a blob

Edited by Acnologia

5 hours ago, reader8363 said:

@Drago Ryder
An ink blob jumped onto gale's back and started melting down.

@Acnologia
it made it splatter, but another one took its place.

@Techno Universal
The other ink blobs started getting closer to them, 

Sorxir crouched down and got a spell ready to fire at the group.

Rose landed on the wooden floor of the main floor and looked around to see no ink creatures. She sighed with relief and muttered as she headed to the control panel, "So far, so good."

Techno then looked down at the ink blobs wondering what they would do...

Rose walked towards the lever and tried to push it back up to stop the machine, but that didn't work, then she plucked her knife out of her wing and started to think

@Drago Ryder
More ink blobs jumped on Gale and started melting

One jumped on Maia from the back

@Acnologia
The one that was crushed splattered, but one jumped on Kyubi's back once she was on the ground.

@Techno Universal
Sorxir fired the ball of energy at the blobs and it went through some of them, but more took their place

@reader8363

Gale whimpered as she felt more blobs move onto her, adding to the ink that was already there. The dragoness could feel the ink trying to control her body and she was fighting a losing battle.

Maia's eyes widened in fear as she felt the ink land on her and tried to shake it off. It had already wrapped itself around her wings, but that didn't really matter to her. She then glanced at Sorxir and Techno. "Go." She said.

@reader8363

Kyubi felt the ink wrap around her chest and essentially pin her to the floor. It felt cold against her fur and the bat pony tried to break free. She could see something similar happen to Maia and Gale, and the bat pony felt fear within her mind. 

1 hour ago, reader8363 said:

Rose walked towards the lever and tried to push it back up to stop the machine, but that didn't work, then she plucked her knife out of her wing and started to think

@Drago Ryder
More ink blobs jumped on Gale and started melting

One jumped on Maia from the back

@Acnologia
The one that was crushed splattered, but one jumped on Kyubi's back once she was on the ground.

@Techno Universal
Sorxir fired the ball of energy at the blobs and it went through some of them, but more took their place

Techno was now trying to take control over the ink blobs but he couldn't really do it because of his lack of power...

TU: What is this ink?

Rose took a deep breath, held the knife in her wing to avoid tons of damage and stabbed it. The electricity current flowed through her wing, burning it a bit. She screamed in pain before falling to the floor

Sorxir shook her head and said, "We can't go, Rose led us to a dead end and left us here." She was exhausted from the spell.

The blobs stiffened a bit before melting into the wood as if they lost their will to live.

@reader8363

Kyubi stood as she felt the ink flow off her. She could still feel her heart racing and she looked at Sorxir and Techno. "What happened?" She asked, trying to calm herself. The bat pony then checked to make sure that the ink on her wasn't active.

@reader8363

Maia felt the weight the ink had on her back disappear and she sighted as she relaxed. "That could've been worse." She said. "I guess the machine making tese things turned off." 

Gale watched the blobs around her die, but noticed that the ink around her still remained. This wouldn't have been a problem if the blobs that had melded with it had not weakened her mind. 

2 hours ago, reader8363 said:

Rose took a deep breath, held the knife in her wing to avoid tons of damage and stabbed it. The electricity current flowed through her wing, burning it a bit. She screamed in pain before falling to the floor

Sorxir shook her head and said, "We can't go, Rose led us to a dead end and left us here." She was exhausted from the spell.

The blobs stiffened a bit before melting into the wood as if they lost their will to live.

TU: And the blobs give up just like that? I wonder if I did that or not.

@reader8363

Maia shook her head and glanced at Sorxir. "Yeah. Just a but of ink on me, but I'm fine." She said, before turning her attention to the portal. At the very worst, it could take her deeper into the studio. To be honest, though, they didn't really have anywhere else to go from here, so the gryphon simply walked through.

Gale's ear plates lowered as she looked over her body. "It's not going away." She said, somewhat nervous. The dragoness then felt a slight pain run through her head. "I think it'd be best if I just stay here."

@reader8363

Kyubi sighed as she stood and glanced at Sorxir. "Yeah. I'm fine." She said. The bat pony honestly felt a bit bad about Gale. It seemed like turning the machine off hadn't changed anything for her. The bat pony then noticed the portal that had formed and stepped through.