Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Bendy Roleplay (Rp)

reader8363

3 hours ago, Acnologia said:

@reader8363@Techno Universal

"PKyubi sighed and put a hoof on Techno's shoulder. "I think it'd be best to give her some space. After everything that happened in there, I wouldn't be surprised if she was a bit stressed." She said.

TU: Yeah Kyubi it's probably just she's still extremely heated up about what she just went through in that place. It's probably best Rose has some time to cool down on her own but anyways to celebrate the fact that you got out of there I think I should do this!

A massive four meter long cape then appeared on Kyubi and it was smoothy coloured with green at her neck to then fade to grey at the centre and then fade to purple at the far end. Her cape was attached to her necklace and it was extremely soft and warm...

TU: Yeah I couldn't resist with doing that but still I wonder what you think of your new cape!  

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gale sighed as she watched Rose and Sorxir leave. "I guess I might as well look around a bit more." She thought, before heading into the building. She had seen some cans of food earlier, so she just needed water.

Kyubi glanced at Techno and nodded slightly. "It certainly feels nice. Thanks." She said, smiling. The bat pony then ran a hoof over the fabric. She may not have been able to see it in clear detail, but she figured it was a nice gift considering what they had been through

2 hours ago, Acnologia said:

Kyubi glanced at Techno and nodded slightly. "It certainly feels nice. Thanks." She said, smiling. The bat pony then ran a hoof over the fabric. She may not have been able to see it in clear detail, but she figured it was a nice gift considering what they had been through

Techno then smiled and cuddled up with Kyubi...

TU: I thought you would love it knowing you!

@Acnologia @Techno Universal
As Sorxir was walking into the building, she smiled and started speed reading through her book till she found the spell. She cast it, which placed a frozen ring above Techno's head before slipping in and shutting the door behind her.

@Drago Ryder
Sorxir hopped across the gap and looked at the place as she placed the books on the table, then she got started cleaning up the papers