Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Bendy Roleplay (Rp)

reader8363

@reader8363

Kyubi nodded slightly and began to look for anything that seemed out of place. "That seems a bit strange. I figured you'd just have to flip a switch." She said, before finding a bottle of ink and a bendy doll. The bat pony then made her way back to where Sorxir was. 

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Techno Universal @Drago Ryder
Rose said as she walked out of the room, "Come on, let's go see if we can find the power button or switch." She noticed an old record in the back of the room and picked it up with its shadow. Then she headed towards the power room. 

@Acnologia
Sorxir placed the gear and book in the correct places and left to find more things. Then she noticed something horrifying. A wrench was lodged into the ribcage of what appears to be dead Boris. She turned away before she could be sick from the sight.

@reader8363

Gale shook her head, before exiting the room. "I think I'll stay here and look around for a bit. Something about the machine doesn't feel right." She said.

Maia shrugged and decided to follow Rose. "To be honest, I'd rather not be here when that thing turns on." She muttered as she walked through the halls of the building and towards the power room.

2 hours ago, reader8363 said:

@Techno Universal @Drago Ryder
Rose said as she walked out of the room, "Come on, let's go see if we can find the power button or switch." She noticed an old record in the back of the room and picked it up with its shadow. Then she headed towards the power room. 

@Acnologia
Sorxir placed the gear and book in the correct places and left to find more things. Then she noticed something horrifying. A wrench was lodged into the ribcage of what appears to be dead Boris. She turned away before she could be sick from the sight.

Techno then started to warn Rose about what could happen if she powered on the machine...

TU: Rose I don't think that it's a good idea that we start up this machine! Plus because it's got a universal energy CPU in it the machine literally could do anything. Plus it's likely going to protect itself in a way where it's almost impossible to shut off! I don't think we should really risk it.  

@reader8363

After a few more minutes of exploring the building, Kyubi made her way to the power room and set what she had found on their respective pedestals. The bat pony then waited for Sorxir to bring the last few items to the room.

@Drago Ryder @Techno Universal @Acnologia
Rose sighed as she tried the lever, then she turned to Techno and said, "Don't worry, I've dealt with so called powerful creatures. I can handle if something happens.

Sorxir levitated the wrench and felt like she was about to be sick, then she hurried back and said as she levitated it in its place, "I found Boris." She ran out of the room and started puking. 

Rose shrugged her shoulders and tried, once again it wasn't budging. 

1 minute ago, reader8363 said:

@Drago Ryder @Techno Universal @Acnologia
Rose sighed as she tried the lever, then she turned to Techno and said, "Don't worry, I've dealt with so called powerful creatures. I can handle if something happens.

Sorxir levitated the wrench and felt like she was about to be sick, then she hurried back and said as she levitated it in its place, "I found Boris." She ran out of the room and started puking. 

Rose shrugged her shoulders and tried, once again it wasn't budging. 

TU: Except there's no way you're going to stand a chance against those monsters Rose if they are made indestructible by the CPU shielding them. Ad least the switch is not budging so we're safe for now.    

@reader8363

Kyubi looked around the room and couldn't help but notice that all of te pedestals had an item. "Maybe the machine is actually broken." She said. If that was the case, then they would just have to leave. She wouldn't be complaining if that was the case.

(edited)

@reader8363

As Maia walked down the hall, she noticed pipes heading into the ceiling. Following the pipes, she eventually came to.a room with large vats of the stuff and a dial for the pressure. "Might as well see what this does." She thought to herself, before turning it. The machine then started up and ink filled the pipes. The griffin then continued on her way to the power room.

One of Gale's ear plates flicked as she heard noise coming from the ceiling. "That can't be good." She thought, moving towards the door.

Edited by Drago Ryder

(edited)

As Techno heard the ink machine start up he rushed over to it. Behind it the CPU in the cabinet was now glowing red. Then while Techno was looking at the CPU the door on the metal cabinet slammed shut and locked itself. After the cabinet door locked Techno's system was starting to flicker around as if something was interfering with it...

TU: Oh no! It's come online and now it's starting to interfere with my system!

Edited by Techno Universal

(edited)

@Acnologia @Techno Universal 
Rose fell to the floor as the lever swung down, then the lights went out. Rose got up and said as she brushed herself off, "Let's see what it did."

Sorxir walked back a little pale, but still holding her head up high.

@Drago Ryder 
The machine started clicking as ink started flowing outward and as a creature grew out of the ink

Edited by reader8363

@reader8363

Gale felt a pit form in her stomach as she watched something grow out of the ink and ran for the door. "What the hell is that thing?" She thought. The dragoness then looked behind her briefly to see if the being was following her.

Maia nodded slightly and procedded through the hall, before she realized something. The dragoness was still in the room with the ink machine.

@reader8363

Kyubi nodded slightly and followed the others. From what she could tell, whatever was storing the ink just needed to be opened before it could flow. "This is porbbaly just going to make a mess, if amything." She said, before glancing at Sorxir. "You ok?"

Techno then started to panic as the ink monsters formed out of the puddles on the floor...

TU: No!! Why did you do it!? We're probably trapped in here now and those ink monsters are probably going to be completely indestructible!

@reader8363

Gale could feel a bit of ink dripping on her scales as Bendy reached for her. "How is this thing so fast." She thought, before a thought occured. Was ink flamable? The dragoness then gave a light smirk as she jumped into the air and fired a ball of oxygen/acetlyene fueld flame at the monster that would explode on contact. If it didn't kill it, then it would slow it down.When the dragoness landed, she continued to run.

@Techno Universal

Maia glanced at Techno. "We'll find a way to shut it off. Right now, we need to get out of here." She said

Kyubi felt a oit form in her stomach and placed a hoof on Sorxir's shoulder. "I'm sorry you had to see that." She said. The bat oony honestly didn't know what to say in a situation like this. Heck, even she was freaked out by it, and she wasn't even the one that saw it.

4 hours ago, Drago Ryder said:

@reader8363

Gale could feel a bit of ink dripping on her scales as Bendy reached for her. "How is this thing so fast." She thought, before a thought occured. Was ink flamable? The dragoness then gave a light smirk as she jumped into the air and fired a ball of oxygen/acetlyene fueld flame at the monster that would explode on contact. If it didn't kill it, then it would slow it down.When the dragoness landed, she continued to run.

@Techno Universal

Maia glanced at Techno. "We'll find a way to shut it off. Right now, we need to get out of here." She said

TU: There's only one issue with escaping. The machine has probably shielded the environment around us and locked the front doors in order to trap us in here. Plus because the machine is likely protecting itself it's going to be almost impossible to shut it down. But still shutting this thing down may be the only way we can escape this place alive.

@Drago Ryder
Bendy got hit in the face and backed up a bit, then he pulled his legs out of the ink and went to grab Gale

@Acnologia
Sorxir nodded and said as she fixed her eye patch, "Thanks, it seems like they did use the machine to bring them to life."

@Techno Universal
Rose took to the air and said as she flipped around, "Maybe they're turning this into a horror attraction and we came in too early?" Then she landed and acted seriously. 

@reader8363

Gale began to pant as she ran from the creation of ink. Her fire didn't do as much as she expected and she was running out of options on where to run.

Maia shrugged slightly. "Still, we need to get out of here and regroup." She said. "After that, we can figure out what we need to do." 

(edited)

@reader8363

Kyubi nodded slightly as she continued on her way. "Yeah. That's pretty weird. It would make animation a lot simpler when it comes to the creation process." She said. The bat pony then saw the exit door and took off running for it. "And there's the way out."

Edited by Acnologia

36 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

@Drago Ryder
Bendy got hit in the face and backed up a bit, then he pulled his legs out of the ink and went to grab Gale

@Acnologia
Sorxir nodded and said as she fixed her eye patch, "Thanks, it seems like they did use the machine to bring them to life."

@Techno Universal
Rose took to the air and said as she flipped around, "Maybe they're turning this into a horror attraction and we came in too early?" Then she landed and acted seriously. 

TU: Or this place is probably a trap designed to capture ponies like us and kill them. Plus the ink monsters are being protected by the machine!

Blue magic then appeared around on of the ink monsters as Techno tried to delete it from existence but it didn't do anything to the monster...

TU: Look at that! Even the strongest attack I know of isn't even doing anything to those monsters!

@Drago Ryder
Bendy moved faster and grabbed Gale by the tail. It smiled with glee. 

@Acnologia
The door was lock and wouldn't budge at all. Sorxir sat down and stared at the posters.

@Techno Universal
Rose sighed and grabbed Techno and said, "Come on, quit messing with the 'creatures'. She turned to the griffen and said, "Let's go, I'll come back here once everyone that's scare gets out."

@reader8363

Kyubi sighed in frustration when she realized that the door wouldn't open. "Great. Looks like we're actually stuck here." She muttered. The bat pony then sat on the groud and tried to think of another way out of the building.