Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Bendy Roleplay (Rp)

reader8363

(edited)

@reader8363

Gale felt the being grab her tail and her eyes widened in fear. The dragoness then tried to force her way froward, hoping to get away from the thing. "Let go." She growled, flicking her tail to increase the chance of breaking its grip.

Maia watched as Kyubi failed at opening the door, before glancing at Rose. "Looks like we're stuck here." She said.

Edited by Drago Ryder

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, reader8363 said:

@Drago Ryder
Bendy moved faster and grabbed Gale by the tail. It smiled with glee. 

@Acnologia
The door was lock and wouldn't budge at all. Sorxir sat down and stared at the posters.

@Techno Universal
Rose sighed and grabbed Techno and said, "Come on, quit messing with the 'creatures'. She turned to the griffen and said, "Let's go, I'll come back here once everyone that's scare gets out."

Techno tried to bust open the door with his magic but nothing he did would break it open. He even attempted to teleport everyone outside but there was a shield surrounding the building that was preventing him from teleporting outside the building walls and roof...

TU: I told you we would get trapped in here! Heck I can't even teleport outside this building because of a shield that's making the main external structure indescribable and it's blocking magic so teleportation won't be able to get us out. If only there was another way out like a basement tunnel. But I highly doubt that they would want us to escape at all so there's probably no way out at all.   

@Acnologia @Techno Universal
Rose said as she leaned back against the wall, "Don't worry, It might be part of the attraction." She wasn't dumb and knew that there might be something wrong here, but she didn't want the others to worry too much.

@Drago Ryder
Sorxir decided to look around for the dragon and headed in a direction. When she found Gale and Bendy, she said, "What's going on here?"

Bendy smiled and he pulled Gale closer to him, but when it heard another voice, it turned to the voice to see another pony. Then it reached it's arm out.

@reader8363

Gale mentaly cursed when she heard Sorxir's voice. She figured that resisting at the very least would buy the others a bit more time, but apparently she didn't count on one of them coming to find her. "Get out of here." She growled, before lunging to bite the arm reaching for the pony.

Maia shrugged before looking around for anything that might open the door or could be used to force it open.

2 hours ago, reader8363 said:

Rose said as she leaned back against the wall, "Don't worry, It might be part of the attraction." She wasn't dumb and knew that there might be something wrong here, but she didn't want the others to worry too much.

@Drago Ryder
Sorxir decided to look around for the dragon and headed in a direction. When she found Gale and Bendy, she said, "What's going on here?"

Bendy smiled and he pulled Gale closer to him, but when it heard another voice, it turned to the voice to see another pony. Then it reached it's arm out.

TU: To be honest you may not know this but apparently it's illegal and against the attraction guidelines to create an attraction like this. It's because the monsters actually cause harm to guests and that's obviously against the law for creating attractions like this. Plus the owners of this place would of had to get approval from the equestrian government to build it in the first place and there's no records on this place. So it's pretty much impossible that this place is actually an attraction based on how there's no government records in existence right now of this place being a tourist attraction. 

@Drago Ryder 
The hand fell off, but not sinking a finger behind Sorxir's eye patch. She pulled back and it fell off, uncovering her eye. She quickly bolted back to the others out of fear. 

Bendy turned back to Gale and placed it reformed hand across her mouth and started sinking into the puddle while pulling Gale in.

Rose stood up and said, "I know. The last thing we need to do is panic, that's why I came up with the attraction." She flicked her ears to the sound of something groaning, then she saw Sorxir running towards them, but what caught her off guard was that she had a pure black eye. Once she was close to them, Rose heard a crack and realized that it was the floor beneath them breaking. She didn't have time to react before she fell.

11 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

@Drago Ryder 
The hand fell off, but not sinking a finger behind Sorxir's eye patch. She pulled back and it fell off, uncovering her eye. She quickly bolted back to the others out of fear. 

Bendy turned back to Gale and placed it reformed hand across her mouth and started sinking into the puddle while pulling Gale in.

Rose stood up and said, "I know. The last thing we need to do is panic, that's why I came up with the attraction." She flicked her ears to the sound of something groaning, then she saw Sorxir running towards them, but what caught her off guard was that she had a pure black eye. Once she was close to them, Rose heard a crack and realized that it was the floor beneath them breaking. She didn't have time to react before she fell.

As the floor was breaking there was something interfering with Techno's system and he couldn't even think straight because of it. As he was falling all Techno could see was a glitched image of how he was falling. His system then crashed when he hit the basement floor and he was now lying down motionless with only his eyes displaying system dialog messages that said that his system was restarting because of an unknown error...   

@reader8363

Galei whimpered as she felt herself be pulled into the puddle of ink. She had no idea what would happen to her after she submerged, but she wasn't about to find out. In an attempt to stop the being from taking her, the dragoness clawed at the ground.

Maia's eyes widened as the floor fell out from under her. There was nothing she could do to stop her fall and she hit the ground hard. The griffin then gave a light groan as she lay there.

@reader8363

Kyubi heard the ground crack and instinctly jumped up and extended her wings.The bat pony could only watch as the others fell to what she assumed was a basement. She then landed on the same level as the others and looked around.

Rose got up on her hooves and steadied herself by leaning against the wall. The fall knocked the air out of her and bruised her wings a bit. She looked around and walked over to some more writing on the wall. She muttered as she read it, "The creators lied to us?"

Sorxir didn't see the hole until it was too late. She fell in and didn't think about teleporting until she landed on top of Techno. 

@Drago Ryder 
The dragging stopped as Bendy rose out of the ink to fix the problem. As he was surfacing, the puddle grew bigger until it was further than Gale's claws.

(edited)

@reader8363

Gale felt the puddle expand under her and whatever grip she had slip away as ink moved below her claws. Along with this, she could feel the ink weighing her body down like oil as she was dragged deeper into the puddle. The dragoness then closed her eyes as a tear slid down her cheek, not wanting to see what happened next.

After a few seconds, Maia slowly recovered and looked around. The new setting certainly creeped her out and the fact that Techno was out cold didn't help. 

Edited by Drago Ryder

52 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

Rose got up on her hooves and steadied herself by leaning against the wall. The fall knocked the air out of her and bruised her wings a bit. She looked around and walked over to some more writing on the wall. She muttered as she read it, "The creators lied to us?"

Sorxir didn't see the hole until it was too late. She fell in and didn't think about teleporting until she landed on top of Techno. 

@Drago Ryder 
The dragging stopped as Bendy rose out of the ink to fix the problem. As he was surfacing, the puddle grew bigger until it was further than Gale's claws.

As Techno was rebooting his eyes turned red and he said in a completely different and really deep voice...

TU: I'll make sure that this is your last day of existence everyone! I'll also make sure that I manage to acquire possession of Techno here who I'm using to say this. This is no tourist attraction. This is a real death trap!

Techno's eyes then went to normal and he got up feeling strange...

TU: Uhh... I feel like something else was in my system then. Ad least I'm back but still hopefully we can get out of here somehow. Like there might be a secret tunnel down here that we could escape through.

@Techno Universal @Acnologia  
As Techno got up, Sorxir slid off and landed on her stomach, she coughed a bit and took a deep breath to get rid of the nausea feeling. Then she said, "So what now, I don't think that Bendy will let us leave."

Rose got up and said, "We find another way out and we get out of here alive." She concentrated on a small portal and pulled out a sword.

@Drago Ryder
Bendy yanked Gale into the ink and it disappeared behind them.

@reader8363

Gale felt the ink envelope her and held her breath. She could feel Bendy continue to pull her down, but there was nothing that she could do to resist.

Maia nodded slightly and began to look around the immediate area. "We also seem to be missing someone." She said.

(edited)
10 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

@Techno Universal @Acnologia  
As Techno got up, Sorxir slid off and landed on her stomach, she coughed a bit and took a deep breath to get rid of the nausea feeling. Then she said, "So what now, I don't think that Bendy will let us leave."

Rose got up and said, "We find another way out and we get out of here alive." She concentrated on a small portal and pulled out a sword.

@Drago Ryder
Bendy yanked Gale into the ink and it disappeared behind them.

TU: To be honest Rose apparently Bendy wants me. He wants to put himself into my body so he has almost unlimited power and he can make every universe in existence into his own. I believe he wants you dead though and he's been talking to me a lot in the form of a voice in my head.

BE: It's not long Techno. I'll soon make you into my new body and powerhouse and I will have almost unlimited power! I'll make everything in existence into my own! Plus the security in your system may be good but I'll figure out an exploit quite quickly at this rate! I'll then use you to kill everyone in here!

TU: Just then Bendy talked to me again. He's trying to take control over me first so he can use me as his new powerhouse and body. Plus when he gets control he wants to use me to kill all of you.

BB: Plus for now I'm just using Gale as my test subject! Look behind you at that ink puddle!

Techno then looked over at the puddle of ink Gale got sucked into...

TU: Apparently Bendy just captured Gale in that puddle of ink there. Bendy apparently wants to use her as his test subject for something. It's just there's nothing I can do to save her because of the magic shielding in here that's blocking most of my abilities. 

Edited by Techno Universal

@Acnologia @Techno Universal @Drago Ryder 
Rose said as she walked up to Techno, "Maybe if I knock you out, it will keep so called bendy out, since I don't think a demon could use electronics and if that happens I'll like to see him try. I've been trained by the strongest before he retired."

Sorxir bent her head and said, "Yeah, I found Gale and Bendy reached out for me, so I ran after Gale bit its hand off."

@reader8363

"So, she sacrificed herself to save you." Kyubi summarized. "It'd be best not to waste it, then." The bat didn't exactly want to think about what would happen if they were caught, so she just kept looking around the area.

12 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

@Acnologia @Techno Universal @Drago Ryder 
Rose said as she walked up to Techno, "Maybe if I knock you out, it will keep so called bendy out, since I don't think a demon could use electronics and if that happens I'll like to see him try. I've been trained by the strongest before he retired."

Sorxir bent her head and said, "Yeah, I found Gale and Bendy reached out for me, so I ran after Gale bit its hand off."

TU: Well the only way your going to be able to nock out the sheld is if you go back up to the machine and physically pull out the CPU in it that's inside the metal cabinet at the back. Pretty much that's what's controlling everything around here plus it's going to be an almost impossible task as the CPU is probably shielding itself to.

TU: Ohh.. Right! Anyways Rose what I meant to say was that knocking me out would be an extremely bad idea as that would knock out my security systems if the CPU inside me is still powered on while I'm out. So Bendy would basically be able to literally inject himself into me instantly if you knocked me out like that. Heck he almost succeeded at doing it when I was knocked out from the fall! 

@Techno Universal  @Acnologia
Rose nodded and said as she walked over to the boards, "Okay, but I could take the chip out through the shield since it could fall out." She delivered a kick to the boards, breaking them in half, and slipped through the hole. She went through the door to see a pentagram on the floor with coffins. She added, "I think I know what's causing it."

@Drago Ryder
Bendy smiled a Gale and melting in the ink and getting on Gale at the same time, With the hand on the mouth it seeped into the mouth, then after Bendy was done, it placed Gale on top a pool of ink

10 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

@Techno Universal  @Acnologia
Rose nodded and said as she walked over to the boards, "Okay, but I could take the chip out through the shield since it could fall out." She delivered a kick to the boards, breaking them in half, and slipped through the hole. She went through the door to see a pentagram on the floor with coffins. She added, "I think I know what's causing it."

@Drago Ryder
Bendy smiled a Gale and melting in the ink and getting on Gale at the same time, With the hand on the mouth it seeped into the mouth, then after Bendy was done, it placed Gale on top a pool of ink

TU: The only issue with that the shield is a physical barrier type of shield primarily so the CPU in my head would just bounce straight off it if you threw it at the shield. Plus if it supplies power it would get Bendy instantly injected into my system.

Techno then followed Rose into the room. When he looked at the pentagram on the floor Techno could see that it was a direct gateway with the universal chaos system...

TU: To be honest Rose I believe that pentagram on the floor is a direct link between this universe and the universal chaos system. So basically all evil that exists in equestria came through that pentagram there or there might be another one somewhere in equestria.