Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Bendy Roleplay (Rp)

reader8363

Just now, reader8363 said:

@Techno Universal @Acnologia
Rose winced from the pain of Techno closing her wing and said, "We'll never know. Let's go meet up with the others.

@Drago Ryder
The cutout bent a little bit but didn't break.

Sorxir turned to Maia and said, "As long as only one of us is on it at a time, it should be fine."

TU: Yeah maybe we should get going Rose!

Techno then picked up Rose and put her on his back. Techno then walked around looking for the others wile he was carrying Rose on his back. The fur on Techno was extremely soft and warm to...

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@reader8363

Gale tensed a bit when she felt the cutout bend slightly, and glanced back to look at Sorxir. "Yeah, that makes sense." She said, before moving back to where the others were. Granted, the cutout would most likely weaken over time, so they needed to be quick about this.

Maia nodded slightly. "I guess we might as well get this over with, before walking across the cutout. The gryphon was happy to get out of the building after so long.

@reader8363

Kyubi nodded slightly and followed Techno, glancing back one last time to look at the ink machine. "This seems to easy." She thought to herself. She figured that Bendy couldn't materialze if the machine was off, butwas it really this easy?

@Drago Ryder 
Sorxir nodded as the cutout held in place and used her magic to try the door. The door opened slowly letting light filter on the old drawing that clung to the wall.

Rose closed her eye and took a few deep breaths to try to go through the pain. She thought about what will happen to her wing, maybe she'll get it replaced.

Just now, reader8363 said:

@Drago Ryder 
Sorxir nodded as the cutout held in place and used her magic to try the door. The door opened slowly letting light filter on the old drawing that clung to the wall.

Rose closed her eye and took a few deep breaths to try to go through the pain. She thought about what will happen to her wing, maybe she'll get it replaced.

TU: To be honest Rose once we get out of here I could easily fix your wing without replacing it! It's just the shielding in this place is preventing me from fixing your wing right now! 

@reader8363

Gale rolled her eyes as she watched Kyubi move ahead and continued on. "It certainly was a rough ride." She said, looking iver her body. The dragoness then moved to the side and glanced back into the studio, but hadn't gone through the door.

Maia shrugged abd continued over the cutout. "Would't surprise me if something jumped out at us at the last moment." She muttered under her breath.

@Techno Universal
Rose jumped slightly and said as she winced from it, "What does your fur let you read my mind? Ya can just take me to my parent's house. They'll know more on what to do."

@Drago Ryder @Acnologia
Sorxir waited till the cutout was empty and walked across it. Everyone seemed to have something happen to them in there. Either mental, physically, emotionally, or a mixture. SHe stepped out into the sun took a deep breath of air. She noticed that the ink was still dripping and clinging to her. She decided that she might need to find her dad for help or just live with it.

3 hours ago, reader8363 said:

@Techno Universal
Rose jumped slightly and said as she winced from it, "What does your fur let you read my mind? Ya can just take me to my parent's house. They'll know more on what to do."

@Drago Ryder @Acnologia
Sorxir waited till the cutout was empty and walked across it. Everyone seemed to have something happen to them in there. Either mental, physically, emotionally, or a mixture. SHe stepped out into the sun took a deep breath of air. She noticed that the ink was still dripping and clinging to her. She decided that she might need to find her dad for help or just live with it.

TU: Well Rose technically I would know exactly what to do as I've got your blueprint design in my memory. Anyways my fur is really cuddly and soft but still I think it's like my horn that picks up on the minds of others like a radio antenna scanning for signals. 

@reader8363

Maia sighed as she exited the building and looked around. They had been down there for who knows how long, but it didn't seem like anyone had noticed. "It feels good to be outside again." She thought, stretching slightly.

When Gale exited the building, her body felt like it was burning as the ink was touched by the sun. The dragoness quickly reentered the building and felt a pit form in her stomach. "I can't leave." She muttered under her breath.

@reader8363

Kyubi walked out of the building and sighed in relief. She hadn't exactly been targeted by anything, but seeing all of that stuff happen was still a bit terrifying. Tge vat poiy then looked back at Gale and was a bit worried for her.

TU: Okay it's time to go!

Techno then went outside and then he spawned in a massive five meter long cape that was attached to his collar. The cape was navy blue with blue cercuit board patterns all over it plus his cape was also extremely soft and warm to...

TU: Finally I'm out and I have my powers back! Anyways I've now got my cape on and it's so nice to wear it because of how soft and warm it is!

@Techno Universal
Rose hopped off Techno and said, "I meant that my father hasn't had his real wings and legs since he was little. He'll know what's best for me and my work."

@Drago Ryder @Acnologia
Sorxir nodded to Maia and said, "I agree, it feels great to get out of there." She turned to see Gale still in the building. She walked over and said, "Gale, what's wrong?"

@reader8363

Gale looked at Sorxir and felt her ear plates flatten against her head. "I can't leave. The sunlight kind of burns. Either that, or whatever Bendy did to me connected me to this place."

Maia sighed as she listened to Gale. She felt bad that they'd have to leave her behind, but what could they do?

8 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

@Techno Universal
Rose hopped off Techno and said, "I meant that my father hasn't had his real wings and legs since he was little. He'll know what's best for me and my work."

@Drago Ryder @Acnologia
Sorxir nodded to Maia and said, "I agree, it feels great to get out of there." She turned to see Gale still in the building. She walked over and said, "Gale, what's wrong?"

TU: Ohh right! Anyways my cape is really nice to cuddle in!

Techno then wrapped his cape around Rose...

@reader8363

Kyubi glanced at Techno and Rose, and gave a slight smile. "Well, he's a bit friendly." She thought, before glancing at Gale. They couldn't really do anything for her, and she sighed. "After all that, it's a shame she can't leave."

@reader8363

Gale nodded slightly and slowly made her way out of the building. She didn't get far, though, as her foot started to burn as soon as it touched the outside ground. "Yeah, that didn't help." She said. The draginess then gave a slight smile. "I'll be fine, though."

4 hours ago, reader8363 said:

@Techno Universal
Rose sidestepped the cape as if it was a weapon and went to grab her sword to pin the cape, but she didn't have it or her knife.

@Acnologia @Drago Ryder
Sorxir smiled and said, We'll see which one it is and work with that." She created some shade extending from the building.

TU: Ohh and Rose just remember that my cape is actually indestructible so you won't be able to damage it! Anyways why don't you enjoy cuddling in my cape?

@Drago Ryder @Acnologia 
Sorxir said as she cancelled the spell "I'll be back to stay here with you to keep you company. I know that I'll scare almost everypony and my dad's not going to be helpful. I just need to grab my books."

@Techno Universal
Rose said as made a blade out of shadows, "I just don't, I don't see a problem with not cuddling in a cape."

2 hours ago, reader8363 said:

@Drago Ryder @Acnologia 
Sorxir said as she cancelled the spell "I'll be back to stay here with you to keep you company. I know that I'll scare almost everypony and my dad's not going to be helpful. I just need to grab my books."

@Techno Universal
Rose said as made a blade out of shadows, "I just don't, I don't see a problem with not cuddling in a cape."

TU: Yes there we go! It's just I'm trying to have some fun with you Rose after what we went through in that place!

@reader8363

Gale nodded slightly and sighed. "Thanks. That should make this a bit better." She said. The dragoness knew that if the ink didn't keep her alive, then she wouldn't exactly be staying here for long.

Maia felt a bit guilty at leaving Gale, but looked around. "I'll see you guys around." She said, before walking down the street.

@Drago Ryder @Acnologia @Techno Universal
Sorxir started to run off but skidded to a halt when she remembered that she can teleport her books. Four thick tomes landed on the sidewalk with enough to break a bone if any were underneath. She blushed a bit under the ink from her stupidity as she levitated the books and said to Rose, "I expect you to be ready to fight, we're not done yet."

Rose waved in acknowledgment and started walking in the direction of her home town.