Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Bendy Roleplay (Rp)

reader8363

(edited)

@reader8363

Maia glanced at the design on te floor and shook her head. "Guess the best thing to do would be to just move on."

Gale's eyes widened as she felt the ink around her harden, and she gagged as some of the ink forced its way into her mouth, which only caused more to flood in. The ink around her then began to shift, molding itself to fit around her body like a glove. "What is happening?" She thought, trying not to black out. Before she fell completely into unconciousness, the dragoness found herself in what looked like an actor's dressing room. She could still see the area around her, so that was nothing new. A quick look at a broken mirror, however told her that there were more changes than she thought. The scars on her legs and wings were gone, and her body looked younger than it was before. A white diamond could also be seen in between her eyes. Essentially, she looked like a cartoon version of herself. The dragoness then figured that it'd be a good idea to look around the room. 

Edited by Drago Ryder

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@reader8363

Kyubi looked over the area around the pentagram and shook her head. Something like that was just asking for trouble. The bat pony then glanced at a nearby shelf and noticed cans of something she couldn't determine. "What is this stuff." She muttered, before taking a can.

@Techno Universal @Acnologia
Rose shrugged and said as made the shadow of the chip move it a little, "That's soup, it was a little popular when the cartoon was brand new, I guess these were the ones that weren't sold."

Sorxir said as she closed her eye since she didn't have the eye patch to keep in hidden from view, "Let's go, I don't want to spend too much time around this pentagram." She walked over to the door and opened it.

@Drago Ryder
The room was run down like the rest of the building, ink splats all of, tattered clothing, shards of glass covering the floor and a door in the corner of the room.

@reader8363

Maia nodded slightly and moved forward. She could see areas that had been flooded by ink and knew that it'd be best to not stay near them for long periods of time.

After looking over everything in the room Gale decided to try and open the door.If anything, she needed to find a way out of the room. "I wonder how long I was trapped in that ink?" She thought. 

Techno then followed Rose out of the room. He was still closely looking at the pentagram as in his perspective he could see all the data coming out of the gateway...

TU: I would seriously destroy that gateway if I had the power to but I can't do it because of the shielding in this place. So I would probably come back here sometime to get rid of that gateway as it would really benefit equestria if that gateway was removed.

@Drago Ryder
The door slowly opened from the years it hasn't been opened. Outside the door was a room with ink covering the floor and posters hanging from the wall

@Acnologia @Techno Universal
Sorxir walked through the room, pissed off that Bendy took her eye patch, even though it was just to keep ponies from freaking out or asking questions about it. She passed a Bendy and decided to smash it out of anger continued on her way, until she found a closed door that needed some buttons pressed. 

Rose grabbed the can and tucked it under her wing, thinking that it might come in handy, and followed the others. 

(edited)

@reader8363

Gale walked out and felt strange as she walked into the pool of ink. It was like she had done this before, but couldn't quite place when. She then turned her attention  to the posters and looked them over.

Maia looked around as the group continue further.  She then noticed an ax in the corner of the room and decided to pick it up. "This could be useful." She thought.

Edited by Drago Ryder

The tape played through static, "'He appears from the shadows to rain his sweet blessings upon me. The figure of ink that shines in the darkness. I see you, my savior. I pray you hear me. Those old songs, yes, I still sing them. For I know you are coming to save me. Can I get an amen?''

Rose looked at the door and found a panel next to it. She placed the sword down and pulled out her knife that's hidden in her wing and stabbed it, making it short circuit and raising the door.

Sorxir rolled her eyes at Rose's reaction and muttered, "You couldn't be more civil about it."

@Drago Ryder
The grinding of a door echoed throughout the room and halls, making the ink that was under Gale shake.

@reader8363

Gale winced as she heard a door open from somewhere above her and looked at the ceiling. She could also feel the ink under and around her body shift, tightening its grip on her form. "I guess I know where the others are." She thought to herself.Something told her that she wouldn't be seeing them any time soon. The dragoness then lost interest in the posters and tried to open the door in the corner of the room she was in. 

Maia put the axe on her back as she walked through the door. "We should keep moving." She said.

@reader8363

Kyubi felt a chill roll down her spine as she listened to the audo of the tape. "That isn't creepy at all." She thought to herself. The bat pony could've sworn that she had heard someone say the same sentence from the tape after it had ended. She was probably just hearing things, though. The bat pony then followed Maia through the door and looked around.

@Acnologia
Ahead was a hallway filled with boards and ink and someone walking past the doorway on the other side.

Rose took off and flew other the ink, leaving her knife in the panel. When she turned the corner, ready to fight, no one was there.

@Techno Universal
Sorxir said as she sat down to take a few breaths, "Maybe, or maybe they're just insane."

@Drago Ryder
The door fell outward due to no one taking care of it. Through the door was a small theater with a projector still going the film on it was still spinning

(edited)

@reader8363

Maia shivered as she walked through the ink flooded hall. The liquid felt cold against her feathers and she felt tense.

Gale walked forward and glanced at the theatre around her. "Where am I?" She thought to herself. As she explored the room, the dragoness kept her eyes on the projected screen.

Edited by Drago Ryder

2 hours ago, Acnologia said:

@reader8363@Techno Universal

Kyubi hovered over the ink and entered the next room. When she entered the next room, she glanced at the wall and could only guess as to how the figure disappeared."I don't even think that's possible without magic." She muttered.

When the figure disappeared Techno observed it as a simple silenced delete entity command that was run by the machine...

TU: Okay that's interesting. It's using a silenced delete entity command for doing that. But still I wonder what the point is of the figure even disappearing like that in the first place.   

Rose waved the reason away and kept going until she was in the music area. She looked at the picture of Alice and shuddered. If what Sorxir said about bendy and Boris is true, then what about Alice. She shook her head to clear the thought of her head and headed to look around. 

Sorxir hasn't felt this kind of magic in years, ever since she left her home. She got up to her hooves and walked through the ink. She didn't mind it since she deals with potions all day and they sometimes spill.

@Drago Ryder
The shelf in the back of the room, that held all of the films of the cartoon that wasn't shown., broke and spilled all of the films onto the floor

@reader8363

Gale's body tensed as the sound of the shelf breaking echoed within the room. The dragoness then turned to face the origin of the noise and walked towards it. "Who's there?" She said, ear plates pressed against her head. Of course, she could just be a bit paranoid, but given the recent changes to her body, that was understandable.

Maia sighed as she entered the next room and found that she was unable to shake the ink off her feathers. Moving on, she began to look around the room they had found.

Techno was still following Rose but now he was feeling that whatever was trying to breach his system was extremely strong to the point where Techno could bearly prevent it from taking over...

TU: This is now starting to get dangerous for me. Bendy is now so strong to the point where my system security is only bearly holding up against him.

@Drago Ryder @Acnologia @Techno Universal 
Rose said as she turned to Techno, "You said that Bendy could only get in through the chip, why not take it out and run on your 'battery'. She headed down the hall and opened a door to the closet. Inside was a piece of paper and some more cans of soup. 

Sorxir sat down on a chair and teleported a can to her, then she used the wreckage of some boards to make a can opener.

6 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

@Drago Ryder @Acnologia @Techno Universal 
Rose said as she turned to Techno, "You said that Bendy could only get in through the chip, why not take it out and run on your 'battery'. She headed down the hall and opened a door to the closet. Inside was a piece of paper and some more cans of soup. 

Sorxir sat down on a chair and teleported a can to her, then she used the wreckage of some boards to make a can opener.

TU: Except the battery is for keeping my biological brain alive in a hyper sleep state when I'm powered down. So I would have to shut down my system to remove the CPU but someone else would have to take it out when I'm fully powerd down plus I'll be 100% open to takeover attacks like that when I'm booting or shutting down. So that still won't work as Bendy would probably still get into my system anyways while I'm shutting down.

When Gale didn't get a response, she dropped her guard for the time being. The dragoness then took one of the now fallen film reels and placed it in the projector. "Let's just hope this works." She thought, before starting it.

Maia looked at Techno and Rose, before deciding to intervene. "So we're between a rock and a hard place.Perfect." She said, her tone holdingg a bit of sarcasm.