Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Bendy Roleplay (Rp)

reader8363

@Drago Ryder
The film was of Bendy and Boris cleaning out of a building as if it would have been the last cartoon, and a shadow started to grow on the screen.

@Techno Universal @Acnologia 
Rose was about to make the chip's shadow rip itself out of him until Maia stepped in and broke her concentration. She sighed and said, "Yeah, but I've dealt with worse than an old slimey creature." She walked over to where Kyubi was and checked the gate.

Sorxir said as she grabbed a garbage can, "Techno, is your inside liquid-proof?"

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

@Drago Ryder
The film was of Bendy and Boris cleaning out of a building as if it would have been the last cartoon, and a shadow started to grow on the screen.

@Techno Universal @Acnologia 
Rose was about to make the chip's shadow rip itself out of him until Maia stepped in and broke her concentration. She sighed and said, "Yeah, but I've dealt with worse than an old slimey creature." She walked over to where Kyubi was and checked the gate.

Sorxir said as she grabbed a garbage can, "Techno, is your inside liquid-proof?"

TU: Okay you figured out how to open the service panel at the back of my head. Now to be honest most of my internal parts are only water resistant so they would break with high amounts of water. Plus if any of the wires in there come lose from the water it can be very dangerously explosive as the high amounts of magic that are powering me would escape and blow this place to bits plus it would likely kill all of you in the process. Just be extremely careful when removing the CPU as if you touch any of the pins while you're pulling it out you would get super charged with magic and that could also be potentially deadly.  

@reader8363

Gale watched the cartoon progress, but didn't think much of the shadow. She doubted that any other beings of ink would hurt her. given her new body. 

Maia shrugged before looking at the gate. "There are probably a lever or something around here." She said, before looking for such a device.

@reader8363

Kyubi glanced at Maia and nodded, before turning her attention to Techno and the others. "It'd probably be best if we don't mess with any of his hardware, then." She said. The bat pony then began to look for anything that could be sed to open the door.

@Drago Ryder
Bendy's head appeared out of the screen and started pulling itself out. It looked around before walking out the door.

@Techno Universal
Sorxir said as she poured the soup into the trash can, "I think I could give some time, but it would be a little dangerous as you said." she walked over to where it was dripping ink and placed the can under it.

@Acnologia
Rose as she looked around and grabbed a random switch right by a flooded staircase full of ink

@reader8363

Gale watched Bendy leave and followed him out the door, being sure to stay a few feet back. If she was going to be like this, she might as well observe the thing that made her this way. "I probably look like some lost puppy or something." She thought, checking to make sure no noticble changes had occured to her current form and that she could still see Bendy. 

It didn't take long for Maia to find a lever behind a shelf filled with soup cans. After noticing that none of the others were nearby and a slight hunger growing in her stomach, the griffin decided to try her luck and eat a can of the soup.

@reader8363

Kyubi looked between Rose, Sorxir, and Techno. At the very least, everything seemed to be calming down after a while. The bay pony then glanced at Sorxir. "So, do you think Gale is still alive? We don't know what those things do, so she could be fine."

9 hours ago, reader8363 said:

@Drago Ryder
Bendy's head appeared out of the screen and started pulling itself out. It looked around before walking out the door.

@Techno Universal
Sorxir said as she poured the soup into the trash can, "I think I could give some time, but it would be a little dangerous as you said." she walked over to where it was dripping ink and placed the can under it.

@Acnologia
Rose as she looked around and grabbed a random switch right by a flooded staircase full of ink

TU: To be honest Bendy is starting to breach my outer layer security protection systems so we don't have much time until he gets into my core.

@Drago Ryder
Bendy checked the room where it dropped Gale in, then it went through another door in the hall. It stopped and turned its head around.

The soup tasted a little off, but other than that it was fine.

@Acnologia @Techno Universal
Sorxir nodded and when the can was filled with ink. She lit the can and heated up the ink. She said as she remembered the potion, "I don't know, With the magic that my dad's master in swirling about this place. I can't exactly say that Gale is alive." The one day she forgets her books, she could've saved them by now.

Rose thought about what if she could swim through ink. She placed her head in the ink to only see nothing. She pulled her head out and sighed as she shook off most of the ink

(edited)

@reader8363

Gale watched Bendy and was somewhat curious as to what he was doing. The dragoness then walked through the door and wasn't expecting him to be looking at her when she did. She then felt her ear plates flatten against her head for a second time.

Maia wasn't expecting the soup to still be fresh, but it wasn't exactly filling. The griffin then began to eat more of the soup.

Edited by Drago Ryder

@reader8363@Techno Universal

Kyubi nodded slightly and sat on the floor. If anything, she figured talking to Sorxir was more important than moving on at this point. "I'm sure she's fine. If this thing wanted us dead, it probably would've been more aggressive when it came to attackong us." Granted, Techno was a different story, but hopefully they could find a solution to that. 

2 minutes ago, Acnologia said:

Kyubi nodded slightly and sat on the floor. If anything, she figured talking to Sorxir was more important than moving on at this point. "I'm sure she's fine. If this thing wanted us dead, it probably would've been more aggressive when it came to attackong us." Granted, Techno was a different story, but hopefully they could find a solution to that. 

TU: It's just my system is a real target to Bendy. He's quite quickly breaking through the neurological file network in my head so he's seriously quite close to getting me.

@Drago Ryder
Bendy stared at Gale, before climbing in the vents, leaving Gale behind.

Sorxir listened to the others as she went to check on the ink in the can. When she saw it rising out of the can, she screamed and closed the lid, then she said as she held it down with her hoof, "I guess the potion doesn't work with ink, does anyone know a seal spell?"

Rose walked back to the others, not caring that the ink was dripping in her eyes, and said as she sat down, "What's going on?"

(edited)

@reader8363

To be honest, Gale was expecting a lot more to happen than that. The dragoness knew she was to big to fit in the vent, and she didn't exactly know how to navigate through ink. That being said, the dragoness looked around for anything that might help her move to another level of the studio, be it up or down. "I wonder if he can talk." She thought.

Maia continued on her way after eating most of the soup. "Assuming the gate is still shut, there should be another lever or two around here somewhere." She thought.

Edited by Drago Ryder

1 hour ago, reader8363 said:

@Drago Ryder
Bendy stared at Gale, before climbing in the vents, leaving Gale behind.

Sorxir listened to the others as she went to check on the ink in the can. When she saw it rising out of the can, she screamed and closed the lid, then she said as she held it down with her hoof, "I guess the potion doesn't work with ink, does anyone know a seal spell?"

Rose walked back to the others, not caring that the ink was dripping in her eyes, and said as she sat down, "What's going on?"

Techno then saw Sorxir messing with the trash can...

TU: Okay Sorcir to be honest I could just copy the spell to memory but I don't know if that's going to work because of the shielding around here.

@Drago Ryder
A door across from Gale was bent and leaking with ink

Sorxir blushed a little bit and said, "I was talking about sealing the can, I created a monster out of the potion." She was caught off guard when the can jerk sideways, then she put both front hooves on it.

Rose looked around until she found the lever under a shelf. She pulled it and started heading back, but she felt something hit her in the back of the head. She swore under her breath as she tried to get to the others, then she fell over,

Sammy grabbed her and quietly pulled her away from the others and into a room before locking the door. 

@reader8363

Gale noticed the door and the ink leaking from behind it. Considering the fact that she had no other options, she figured that it'd be best to open it. Hopefully this would lead to somewhere she could figure all of this out.

38 minutes ago, Acnologia said:

Kyubi tensed as she tried to figure out what to do. She figured that letting the thing out would cause them to get caught or attract unwanted attention. Right now, though, there wasn't much she could do.

(OOC: @Acnologia so are you going to reply on the other RPs your in soon? :) )

Techno then turned to Kyubi...

TU: To be honest Kyubi it's only going to be a matter of time before Bendy gets into my system. Just hopefully there's going yo be a way to save me from Bendy.

@Drago Ryder
The door swung open with enough force to dent the wall and gallons of ink started flooding the room. 

Sorxir took off both hooves and kicked it down the hall, then she pulled the dagger out of the panel and grabbed the sword before the door slammed down. She looked around and said, "Excuse me, but has anyone seen Rose?"

The gate creaked open with old music playing.

@reader8363

Gale was thrown back from the force at which the ink flooded in to the area and felt it cover her body. Strangely enough, it felt nice against the ink already on her.

Maia heard the door go down, and if they could've, her feathers would've paled. "I guess I just have to find the levers again." She thought.

Rose woke up with a splitting headache and looked around see if there was anything that she could use.

Sorxir nodded and walked through the hall, checking each door to see if any was unlocked. She headed back and said as checked the gate that opened, "No sign of her and she might not be able to fight without her weapons."

@Drago Ryder 
Beyond the ink was a staircase leading up.