Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Bendy Roleplay (Rp)

reader8363

9 hours ago, reader8363 said:

@Drago Ryder
Sorxir looked in the mirror to Gale slowly walking closer, She slightly turned her head and said as she felt rage filling inside her, "Who are you?"

@Acnologia @Techno Universal
Rose shook her head and said, "Sammy told me to listen, and it was the sound of clanging, like something hitting metal. It uses the ink and vents."

TU: That's actually interesting Rose. I'm guessing Sammy told you about a component of Bendy's core design. It's maybe even a hint to a potential weakness that Sammy put in Bendy so he could shut down the machine in an emergency like if Bendy turns against Sammy.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Drago Ryder
Sorxir laughed but it had some darkness to it, then she said, "This sucks a bit, you save me and I get caught. Now, if you excuse I need to get a little revenge." She got up and started to head towards the other while swaying a bit.

@Techno Universal @Acnologia
Rose shook her head and said, "That was when he was trying to sacrifice me to Bendy, so no other plans." She got up and headed for the other door. 

@reader8363

Gale watched Sorxir leave and figured it'd be best to follow her. If she regrouped with the others, then she could easily do the same.

Maia nodded as she listened to the conversation. "Still, it's information we cam use." She said, before following Rose. 

Edited by Drago Ryder

2 hours ago, reader8363 said:

@Drago Ryder
Sorxir laughed but it had some darkness to it, then she said, "This sucks a bit, you save me and I get caught. Now, if you excuse I need to get a little revenge." She got up and started to head towards the other while swaying a bit.

Rose shook her head and said, "That was when he was trying to sacrifice me to Bendy, so no other plans." She got up and headed for the other door. 

Techno then started to follow Rose...

TU: Just you can never say that there's no other plans. Bendy and Sammy probably have something else up their sleeves.

Just now, Acnologia said:

@reader8363@Techno Universal

Kyubi sighed as she stood and stretched her legs. "It would make sense. I doubt they would just let us go that easily." She said. The bat pony then thought of something. Why did they all come here at the same time? Did Sammy or Bendy have a hand to play in that? 

TU: To be honest Kyubi they were probably trying to work together to try and surround us and trap us. They may of laid off on us for now but they are probably going to be back soon to attempt to capture us again.

@Techno Universal @Drago Ryder @Acnologia
Sorxir walked through the hall, anger filling up inside her, her hooves and horn leaving ink in their wake. She kicked the door with enough force to make it swing wide open. 

Rose turned around and to see Sorxir in the doorway behind them. Her hooves covered in ink, the black eye glaring at them, and her horn dripping with ink. She sighed and said, "Well, guess we have a new one to worry about."

@reader8363

Maia's eyes widened when she saw Sorxir and made a grab for the ax. "I think it's time to leave." She said.

Gale watched as Sorxir scared the others and couldn't help but laugh a bit. The dragoness then paused. She hadn't meant to that. Was the ink gaining more control of her body?

8 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

@Techno Universal @Drago Ryder @Acnologia
Sorxir walked through the hall, anger filling up inside her, her hooves and horn leaving ink in their wake. She kicked the door with enough force to make it swing wide open. 

Rose turned around and to see Sorxir in the doorway behind them. Her hooves covered in ink, the black eye glaring at them, and her horn dripping with ink. She sighed and said, "Well, guess we have a new one to worry about."

TU: Well this is great. Bendy is now trying to create a third member for his fleet and two was enough! This might get a lot worse than we thought.

(Maybe Sammy tries to capture Techno next. :) )  

@reader8363

Kyubi's left ear flicked as she heard laughter come from behind Sorxir. "The other one is back as well." She said, not really sure on where to go. The bat pony then slowly moved away from the others, hoping that splittling up would ensure that they wouldn't easily be caught.

@Drago Ryder @Acnologia @Techno Universal
Rose muttered as she ran back to slam the door on Sorxir's face, "No kidding." She headed for the others and said, "Only two others, I think Sammy's dead. I heard screaming as I escaped."

Sorxir grew more frustrated as she kicked the door. She knew that it was almost impossible to get revenge on Bendy, but she could get revenge on the others

33 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

@Drago Ryder @Acnologia @Techno Universal
Rose muttered as she ran back to slam the door on Sorxir's face, "No kidding." She headed for the others and said, "Only two others, I think Sammy's dead. I heard screaming as I escaped."

Sorxir grew more frustrated as she kicked the door. She knew that it was almost impossible to get revenge on Bendy, but she could get revenge on the others

Techno was now standing in one place looking around for the strange laughing. He could sense that something was about to go after them...

TU: Guys. I believe Bendy is about to attack us again!

@reader8363

Gale watched Sorxir attack the door and felt a pit form in her stomach. What happened t maker her hate them? "I think that's enough." She said, her voice straining.

Maia looked at the pther three members of the group that were still alive and sighed. "We should probably get moving then." She said. "You guys go on ahead. I should be able to hold them off." The griffin then glanced at the ax she was carrying, but didn't know how much damage that could do to whatever Sorxir had turned into.

@reader8363

Kyubi looked back at the door and felt her ears fall back against her head. If Bendy or Sorxir attacked, she honestly didn't know what she'd be able to do. The bat pony then looked at Maia. "Are you sure that's going to hold them off?"

31 minutes ago, Acnologia said:

@reader8363

Kyubi looked back at the door and felt her ears fall back against her head. If Bendy or Sorxir attacked, she honestly didn't know what she'd be able to do. The bat pony then looked at Maia. "Are you sure that's going to hold them off?"

Techno looked over at the door and he displayed a bit of an uneasy face...

TU: To be honest Kyubi. Probably not for long. We probably should get away from that door so we can run if we need to.

Edited by Techno Universal

@reader8363

"Then why are you attacling them?" She asked. "Do you think they wanted to leave you behind?" The dragoness then pulled Sorxir out of the door. She felt the ink around her shift, but she was trying her best to fight it.

Maia sighed as she held the axe out to Rose. "You'll probably need this, then." She said.

As the others conversed, Yuki aimed her attention at the other creature of ink. It hadn't attacked them at all so far, and it did seem familiar. She just couldn't put a hoof on it. "Do you think that other one might be able to help?"

9 hours ago, reader8363 said:

@Drago Ryder
Sorxir put in more force on the crack and got her legs stuck. She sighed and said, "Yeah, they are."

@Acnologia @Techno Universal
Rose shook her head and said, "I'm not sure, maybe revenge? I'll take care of whoever is down here ahead of us.

TU: Except if whatever is down there is indestructible. That's when we'll be in quite a sticky situation.

@Drago Ryder
Sorxir thought about it and said as charged up her horn, "Maybe, Rose let me slip on the ink and into Bendy." She released the spell and it took the door out.

Rose shook her head and said to Maia, "You keep it, all I need is my sword and the hallway." She concentrated and filled the hallway with shadows, then she made Maia's shadow revert back to it's 2d self 

@reader8363

Kyubi looked back and checked to see if the two creations of ink were following them. "I think we should be in the clear." She said. The bat pony was honestly getting a bit tired from having to flee for her life, and while she was trying to push through, she was starting to slow down.