Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do You Think That They Will Develop A New One?

Christhegreat141

(edited)

Or we could see more special episodes. There's four movies compared to only three specials so far.

For now, though, the last of what we're getting this year (2017) is the Magical Movie Night DVD.

Edited by FirePuppy

The toys still make money, so probably 

whether it's more movies or shorts/series remains for debate though 

1 hour ago, FirePuppy said:

Or we could see more special episodes. There's four movies compared to only three specials so far.

For now, though, the last of what we're getting this year (2017) is the Magical Movie Night DVD.

Actually Magical Movie Night is the DVD that contains all 3 specials we saw in one: [Dance, Movie, and Mirror] Magic

I have absolutely no doubt that we haven't seen the last of EqG.

I would definitely prefer a more full series over more TV movies at this point though. I feel like, with all that's been established about the world and the various opportunities that have been opened up (especially in Mirror Magic), continuing to rely on the latter format will become a hindrance if used much longer.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I really hope we won't have to keep waiting for any official announcements of a series, more specials, or whatever for much longer. In a sense, I'm actually more into this than the main show at this point, as weird as that may sound, and the franchise is at the point where there is no telling at all which direction they will take from here. Not to mention when we'll start getting those YouTube shorts is a complete mystery.

They don't even seem to have any EqG panels at Hascon, which both confuses and kind of worries me.

Edited by Toon4Thought