Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

your royal name and title

swordsman

well I watch star vs the forces of evil and  all the queens on there have a title and   tapestry like   queen moon the undaunted. So if you were royal what would your royal name and title and what would your tapestry or statue say about your life and rule, you don't have to use your real name.

My name would be daimyo felis the protector and my tapestry would have me riding on the back of a lion  in full armor with a army of cats and other lions around me. there would be a sign under saying  "daimyo felis the protector. he was a odd ruler and he may not have always know what he was doing but his love and understanding for his people , animals and monsters kept the peace"

• Brohoof 3

Just now, Hierok said:

Niklestia, the cakiest.

Nikestia sounds better. 

THAT'S PRETTY GREAT THO

M the Masked Maniac.

Statue would be me holding sword from my signature and wearing the mask (from signature too), text for that would be something like "Though he can be considered evil by some, he was desirable leader who got things done"

In real life I often call myself Lady Katie Idiot. But if I were to have a more formal title I'd maybe go with Princess Kate of the Internal Light. I have an internal world that's more vast and attractive than the outer one I live in and I spend my happiest moments living in my personal dream. So I guess it would be something like that. :orly:

• Brohoof 2

Hello, @@swordsman

Because this thread has a more fun nature attached to it while still not qualifying as a game, I will be moving it to the Forum Lounge.

Thanks!

Incoming James Bond name ripoff XD

Zeth Pond: The Wandering Wise Sage.

Basically I'm a traveling wiseman gifted with mystical powers to aid those that follow the path of righteousness. My journey is of redemption *Insert Dark and Tragic Story Here* and doing my best to adhere to the path of righteousness without being self-righteous.