Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

your royal name and title

swordsman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

His Excellency President for Life, Field Marshal Royce, VC, DSO, MC, CBE, Lord of all the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea, and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular.

• 1 month later...

The King of Canterlot would be my name, of course

My statue would be of me standing on the backs of my destroyed enemies with me heroically raising the new flag of our great and noble nation high into the air as I established my power as supreme leader of all the lands. :P   

Behold the titular resplendence of ... Me. 

His High Majesty Jeric II, Prophet of Fabulosity, Lord of Calcuttun Poker Maidens, Admiral of the Toy Boat Fleet of Andy's Room, Slayer of Sense, King of Dad Jokes, Emissary of the Walken the Great, Protector of the Realm of Nematodes and Friend to Juicy Juice, High Father to the Second Cousin of the Derry Prince Periwinkle the Gigglepuss, Patron Saint of Poopsmiths, and Royal Knight Companion of the most Ancient and most noble order of the Pistachios. 

• Brohoof 3

8 minutes ago, Jeric said:

Behold the titular resplendence of ... Me. 

His High Majesty Jeric II, Prophet of Fabulosity, Lord of Calcuttun Poker Maidens, Admiral of the Toy Boat Fleet of Andy's Room, Slayer of Sense, King of Dad Jokes, Emissary of the Walken the Great, Protector of the Realm of Nematodes and Friend to Juicy Juice, High Father to the Second Cousin of the Derry Prince Periwinkle the Gigglepuss, Patron Saint of Poopsmiths, and Royal Knight Companion of the most Ancient and most noble order of the Pistachios. 

You win, Jeric. ^_^

• 1 month later...