Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning OOC Private RP With Trixie The Evil

Tilgoreth

Just now, Tilgoreth said:

I can do Silga. Then probaly Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, and Spike.

Hm. Lets say there are doing a walk or something and I have my combination you probably saw earlier interact with them. Would that be okay? 

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Trixie The Evil said:

Hm. Lets say there are doing a walk or something and I have my combination you probably saw earlier interact with them. Would that be okay? 

Sorry I don't know what you're reffering too.

1 minute ago, Tilgoreth said:

Sorry I don't know what you're reffering too.

Hm.

The combination of Nightmare Star and Nightmare Moon, in a few days her drawing should be done. Her name would be Absolution. Combination referring to the colors, cutie mark, eyes, mane color, and personality to an extent. Shes not evil tho. 

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Trixie The Evil said:

Hm.

The combination of Nightmare Star and Nightmare Moon, in a few days her drawing should be done. Her name would be Absolution. Combination referring to the colors, cutie mark, eyes, mane color, and personality to an extent. Shes not evil tho. 

I wasn't sure, but yes I know what you mean now. Okay so how about Absolution encounters these charcters on a walk in the woods?

Just now, Tilgoreth said:

I wasn't sure, but yes I know what you mean now. Okay so how about Absolution encounters these charcters on a walk in the woods?

That will do just fine! 

• Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, Trixie The Evil said:

Why? If I may ask? 

I just probaly won't have time until then. And I am kind of tired right now. Also next Tuesday too the following Monday I might not be able too reply. I might be doing stuff with family during those days, and if I do won't be able too reply until the following monday.

• Brohoof 1

22 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

I just probaly won't have time until then. And I am kind of tired right now. Also next Tuesday too the following Monday I might not be able too reply. I might be doing stuff with family during those days, and if I do won't be able too reply until the following monday.

Aww...

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...