Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music Started This two weeks ago.

Hastur

So, I've been producing for like two weeks and writing lyrics for a little bit longer, Just wanted your opinions and such. Always wanted to do this but was just too busy.

• Brohoof 1

Well, I can follow it! I may not have any history in music myself, but that rhythm is beautiful! Maybe wouldn't call it a beat, but it has that pulse to it. Would any of you call that Rap? Definitely has that rap cadence to it. Far better than... what, 65% of what I hear of rap on the radio.

A... bit explicit to where I'd worry if the devs here got any issue with you there, but that is still an integral part to the song & nowhere near as bad as half the things you catch on radio anyhow. I'd maybe rank the voice itself under that of the rhythm, music & lyrics, which might be the issue that'd come up if you tried taking this to some big-name music producer, but nevertheless I would say there is some undeniable, impressive talent there! 

Man! I haven't heard music in so long that wasn't all about "I'm awesome! Lookit me! I like the women n' stuff!!" Heck, I can't even place that rhythm well enough to say that it sounds like something else I've come across, you know how rare that is in music?!!? 

• Brohoof 1

11 hours ago, Hierok said:

I can't follow it, but it sounds fine. :D

thanks hierok~ ^^

6 hours ago, Widdershins said:

Well, I can follow it! I may not have any history in music myself, but that rhythm is beautiful! Maybe wouldn't call it a beat, but it has that pulse to it. Would any of you call that Rap? Definitely has that rap cadence to it. Far better than... what, 65% of what I hear of rap on the radio.

A... bit explicit to where I'd worry if the devs here got any issue with you there, but that is still an integral part to the song & nowhere near as bad as half the things you catch on radio anyhow. I'd maybe rank the voice itself under that of the rhythm, music & lyrics, which might be the issue that'd come up if you tried taking this to some big-name music producer, but nevertheless I would say there is some undeniable, impressive talent there! 

Man! I haven't heard music in so long that wasn't all about "I'm awesome! Lookit me! I like the women n' stuff!!" Heck, I can't even place that rhythm well enough to say that it sounds like something else I've come across, you know how rare that is in music?!!? 

Aww, thanks, widders! it's been a while since we've talked ^^

• Brohoof 1