Borderline |||| 14%

Histrionic |||||||||||||||||| 74%

Narcissistic |||||| 22%

Avoidant |||||||||||||||| 62%

Dependent |||||||||| 34%

Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||||||||| 62%

Histronic huh? Well, I do love emotions. ^_^

(edited)

Paranoid || 10% 53% Schizoid |||||||||||| 42% 38% Schizotypal |||||||||||| 50% 52% Antisocial |||||||||| 34% 46% Borderline |||| 18% 51% Histrionic || 10% 37% Narcissistic |||||||||||||| 54% 35% Avoidant |||||||||| 34% 52% Dependent |||| 18% 46% Obsessive-Compulsive |||| 14% 45%

As you can see, mine is sort of one sided.
~

I guess answering questions that mean I like myself means I have a disorder ;) 'okay then'
the questions are a little ridiculous.
Personality disorders comes from years of abuse and traumas.
Not whether your shy or not. /facepalm
~

This sounds oddly familiar...

Anyway, taking it for kicks.

Because it's the best advice ever :o ? ~ Edited by Shankveld

Paranoid |||||| 26% 53% Schizoid |||| 18% 38% Schizotypal |||||||||||||| 54% 52% Antisocial |||||||||||| 46% 46% Borderline |||||||||||| 46% 51% Histrionic |||||||||||| 42% 37% Narcissistic |||| 18% 35% Avoidant || 10% 52% Dependent |||||||||||||||| 62% 46% Obsessive-Compulsive |||||| 22% 45%

(edited)

As you can see, mine is sort of one sided.

I'm honestly not surprised.

Because it's the best advice ever :o ? ~

More because its the general opinion.

I guess answering questions that mean I like myself means I have a disorder ;) 'okay then'

the questions are a little ridiculous.

Personality disorders comes from years of abuse and traumas.

Not whether your shy or not. /facepalm

I think its more to determine what disorder you'd MOST LIKELY (because capitalizing things makes emphasis more obvious and more dickish) have, granted that they were given the hypothetical situation that you did have a disorder, here's which ones you'd most likely have.

Edited by NeverNeverland

I'm honestly not surprised.

More because its the general opinion.

I think its more to determine what disorder you'd MOST LIKELY (because capitalizing things makes emphasis more obvious and more dickish) have, granted that they were given the hypothetical situation that you did have a disorder, here's which ones you'd most likely have.

The amount of self-diagnosis is too damn high!

I know a lot of people like to self-diagnose or use disorders as excuses to mistreat people.

Maybe that's why I don't like the idea of this at all ;)

~

(edited)

I know a lot of people like to self-diagnose or use disorders as excuses to mistreat people.

No, its because (wait, who am I to tell you your opinion is wrong?!) I believe its because the majority of people are very negative towards themselves. They'll downgrade themselves because they feel they aren't doing as well as they could or as a easily noticeable (and frankly, stupid/shit) way of being humble towards others (in some cases) or because they know they're not perfect and know they never will. In severe cases (read: as a form of narcissistic humbleness/subtlety towards themselves) others would go as far to say they have a disorder just because they're being negative about their abilities.

Note, this is coming from a guy who's been told he's not as articulate in public settings as he is in private settings, which contradicts my whole point (which probably didn't make much sense to begin with - see?! Even I do it!) about why people like to diagnose themselves with disorders.

Edited by NeverNeverland

No, its because (wait, who am I to tell you your opinion is wrong?!) I believe its because the majority of people are very negative towards themselves. They'll downgrade themselves because they feel they aren't doing as well as they could or as a easily noticeable (and frankly, stupid/shit) way of being humble towards others (in some cases) or because they know they're not perfect and know they never will. In severe cases (read: as a form of narcissistic humbleness/subtlety towards themselves) others would go as far to say they have a disorder just because they're being negative about their abilities.

Sounds like an excuse to me.

~

~

Then those of us who do have disorders are treated badly because of those self-diagnosed people.

• Brohoof 1

Sounds like an excuse to me.

I think I read that wrong. You're thinking about it as a way of people mistreating others - I was talking about how people treat themselves. I think there are different arguments for both of our points but yes, you are correct - its an excuse regardless.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Personality Disorder Test Results

Paranoid 82% 86%

Schizoid 46% 46%

Schizotypal 74% 70%

Antisocial 30% 22%

Borderline 58% 66%

Histrionic 66% 62%

Narcissistic 26% 10%

Avoidant 90% 90%

Dependent 78% 86%

Obsessive-Compulsive 38% 38%

Edit: Did it a second time for basic averaging

Edited by Whiteshade
  • Brohoof 1

Paranoid |||||||||||||||||| 78% 53% Schizoid |||||| 26% 38% Schizotypal |||||||||||||||| 62% 52% Antisocial |||||||||||||| 58% 46% Borderline |||||| 30% 51% Histrionic |||||||||||| 46% 37% Narcissistic |||||| 26% 35% Avoidant |||||||||||||||||| 78% 52% Dependent |||||||||||||||| 70%

46% Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||||||||| 66% 45%

o_________o

I... I don't know what to think. According to this I have a lot of personality disorders.

I thought I was only socially awkward! Oh well, I'm taking this with a grain of salt anyways.

Finally finished it :P. I kinda rushed it if I think about it, but I did try to be as honest as possible even with this confounding laziness and desire to finish such a long survey (For mah standards, at least :mellow:)

Paranoid |||||| 30% 53% Schizoid |||| 18% 38% Schizotypal |||||||||| 38% 52% Antisocial |||||||||||| 46% 46% Borderline |||||| 30% 51% Histrionic |||||| 26% 37% Narcissistic |||||| 30% 35% Avoidant |||||||||| 38% 52% Dependent |||||||||| 38% 46% Obsessive-Compulsive |||||| 26% 45%

So apparently, I'm below the average for everything but anti-social, and I'm sorta close with narcissistic. Hmmmm......I wish the descriptions for each disorder was more clear.

(edited)

snip

According to the survey, you are the only mentally healthy guy here :P

Also lol @ the hipster tag. I guess schizophrenia is in this season...

Edited by Whiteshade

(edited)

Paranoid |||||||||||||| 54% 53%

Schizoid |||||||||| 34% 38%

Schizotypal l|||||||||||||||||| 74% 52%

Antisocial |||||||||||||||| 70% 46%

Borderline |||||| 30% 51%

Histrionic |||| 14% 37%

Narcissistic |||| 18% 35%

Avoidant |||||||||||||||| 62% 52%

Dependent |||||| 30% 46%

Obsessive-Compulsive|||||||||||| 46%45%

I thought paranoia would go up a lot.

Edited by Pilot (Croaks)

Paranoid |||||||||||||||||||| 86% 53% Schizoid |||||||||||||||| 66% 38% Schizotypal |||||||||||||||||||| 90% 52% Antisocial |||||||||||||||||| 74% 46% Borderline |||||||||||||||||| 74% 51% Histrionic |||||||||||| 46% 37% Narcissistic || 10% 35% Avoidant |||||||||||||||| 62% 52% Dependent |||||||||||||||||| 74% 46% Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||||| 42% 45%

Jeez, something is seriously wrong with me.. I didn't get under 30% on ANYTHING! And I'm above average on all but two.. :blink:

Mine are in bold:

Paranoid- 54% 53%

Schizoid- 38% 38%

Schizotypal- 82% 52%

Antisocial- 30% 46%

Borderline- 88% 51%

Histrionic- 38% 37%

Narcissistic- 41% 35%

Avoidant- 66% 52%

Dependent- 62% 46%

Obsessive-Compulsive- 74% 45%

I am so very confused by this.. :huh:

fuck I have every disease known to mankind

I wouldn't worry about it, but if you admit yourself to an asylum based on 65 questions on a site, then maybe you are legit crazy

I wouldn't worry about it, but if you admit yourself to an asylum based on 65 questions on a site, then maybe you are legit crazy

Ummm.. You very much misquoted me there... I don't even say buck, let alone the F-word..

And those results actually make a lot of sense for me.. I fit most, if not all of those descriptions.

Ummm.. You very much misquoted me there... I don't even say buck, let alone the F-word..

And those results actually make a lot of sense for me.. I fit most, if not all of those descriptions.

Well that's how my mind interpreted it, but whatever floats your boat, Mr. ... Borderline (what does that even mean, oh well)

Paranoid 42% 50%

Schizoid 26% 40%

Schizotypal 54% 56%

Antisocial 42% 46%

Borderline 46% 45%

Histrionic 10% 35%

Narcissistic 10% 40%

Avoidant 86% 48%

Dependent 34% 44%

Obsessive-Compulsive 58% 45%

Social inadequacy for the win.

Paranoid 42% 50%

Schizoid 26% 40%

Schizotypal 54% 56%

Antisocial 42% 46%

Borderline 46% 45%

Histrionic 10% 35%

Narcissistic 10% 40%

Avoidant 86% 48%

Dependent 34% 44%

Obsessive-Compulsive 58% 45%

Social inadequacy for the win.

meh, I like my avoidance with a dose of paranoia

(edited)

Paranoid || 10% 50% Schizoid |||||| 26% 40% Schizotypal |||||||||||||||| 62% 56% Antisocial |||||||||||||||| 66% 46% Borderline |||||||||||||||| 66% 45% Histrionic |||| 18% 35% Narcissistic |||| 18% 40% Avoidant |||||| 30% 48% Dependent |||||| 22% 44% Obsessive-Compulsive |||||| 30% 45%

Says here I am an eccentric, insensitive, and unstable S.O.B. Yep. That's about right, except for the insensitive part :(
Don't know why the Antisocial is so high....

Oh well. These test you gotta take with a grain of salt.

Besides I already know I have Bipolar, so really taking this was just for sh*ts and giggles. Edited by ZoidbergBestPony