Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Feel Free To Ask Pal!

Ginger Ale

Hi, my name is Ginger Ale! Since I am almost new to this amazing MLP forums, I would be glad and curious to see and answer your questions. Feel free and ask about anything. 0w0.

bat8_200-2.png.be4d1b5246bf0727b693b09620a211a4.png

• Brohoof 2

I have been watching MLP for now 5 years. I started when it finished season 2. I love gryphons a lot, I even love writing fictions about them. I have a gryphon OC also :D

• Brohoof 1

Welcome, Ginger Ale! Love the name and the appearance :) I look forward to seeing you around on the forums!

How do you like the current season so far?

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I didn't watch all the episodes of the season 7 yet I am afraid @Meeps . I used to watch all by order but now I randomly come up because I struggled with exams. However, my favorite episode is the one where we see AJ's parents. I also heard Rainbow Dash's parents are released too. I mean that is cool. Therefore, so far so good. :grin:

Edited by Ginger Ale
  • Brohoof 1

@Ginger Ale

I must say, I'm in love with both your name and your batpone. Great to have you here! :D

So what are your current ambitions, if any? :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 4

Hello, @Trottermare Galamane ! I always sought to find a place where I can socialize while doing something that I love. In this search, I randomly found out these forums and not just any forums an MLP forums. I got very excited and since then I feel like this website is my second home.

• Brohoof 2

On 24/7/2017 at 4:10 PM, Ginger Ale said:

@Dark Horse I must say that is a great question. My current and lifetime ambition you are asking, I must say. I always want to become the commander of the Lunar Guards and be Princess Luna's favorite Night Guard.

A noble goal! In another reality you may have gotten along well with Nova. A version of him has had... similar ambitions. ;)

Spoiler

darkhorse-knightRGB-JPEG.jpg

Maybe not for as quite noble reasons though. :orly:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

@Hierok I can fly stronger at night, I am not telling I am the best bat pony flyer and I have enough courage to become a commander of Lunar Guards. I secretly cook really well and I love playing arcade cabinet games also and other bat ponies say I am a legend at those games. (sorry for the late reply, just saw it now)

@Count Werdowp I chose bat pony race because Princess Luna is my favorite canon. I am in love with her and her bat pony helpers. So to be related to her, why not a bat pony I said? It is for me a lot logical to come up with a bat pony OC than a silly and unreasonable daughter princess OCs.(sorry for the late reply, just saw it now)

@Burpy Our everything? I mean look how fluffy ears and body do we have? Don't you just adore us? Apart from a pony, we are half bats, that makes us unique. I don't know this would provide you to think us as cute fellas though. (sorry for the late reply, just saw it now)

Edited by Ginger Ale
  • Brohoof 3

@Mirage77 Bat ponies sleep in the morning, the time where Princess Luna is also sleeping. Because we guard the night with her and we are not getting along well with the sun. So no, we do not dream unfortunately at all. Rarely we see them and rarely they turn into nightmares and there is no one to protect us in our nightmares.

• Brohoof 2

10 minutes ago, Ginger Ale said:

@Mirage77 Bat ponies sleep in the morning, the time where Princess Luna is also sleeping. Because we guard the night with her and we are not getting along well with the sun. So no, we do not dream unfortunately at all. Rarely we see them and rarely they turn into nightmares and there is no one to protect us in our nightmares.

That is tragic. Without dreams, how can you cope with the horrors of Luna's enemies?

• Brohoof 1