Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's up buddies

Baalpeor

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?

The truth is that it was by chance, I was looking for a community more international with which to socialize about MLP and ... here I am!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Well ... I don't remember exactly, but it's quite a few years!

Hello buddies! My name is Baalpeor, but you can call me Baal! I'm from for Spain. We have a community like this, but I decided to take the step to open myself to meet more international bronies. I'm self-taught illustrator & designer and one of my favourites things is meet new people (and artists too)!! So feel free to talk with me :smug:

I'm already finishing the redesign of my OC, so there isn't much to see. I hope to be able to show everyone new things soon :yay:

Spoiler

This is my boy: Baal (antrho ver.) :bedeyes:
5974e0bd8383b_BaalTheNightmare.thumb.jpg.19068ee3e76ad23feb638fcc7c06742b.jpg

My english is mess, but I will try to communicate as best I can!

• Brohoof 5

Welcome to the fourms, It's always nice to have a new face and this fourm is full of happy and silly people from many different cultures, you'd like it here.:)

• Brohoof 1

Well Hola there! That's awesome that you are from Spain I'm part Puerto Rican myself hope you enjoy your time here and if you ever want to talk or get to know each other send me a PM if you would like to :3

• Brohoof 1

50 minutes ago, Yumekai said:

Welcome to the fourms, It's always nice to have a new face and this fourm is full of happy and silly people from many different cultures, you'd like it here.:)

Thnx @Yumekai! I hope to have a great time with all of you!:wub:

47 minutes ago, Autumn Wolf said:

Well Hola there! That's awesome that you are from Spain I'm part Puerto Rican myself hope you enjoy your time here and if you ever want to talk or get to know each other send me a PM if you would like to :3

Sure @Autumn Wolf!! :yay:

22 minutes ago, Vulon Bii said:

I'm not your buddy, pal!

Now... you're my friend >:C!!! (?????)

• Brohoof 1

On ‎24‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 5:51 AM, Baalpeor said:

Hello buddies! My name is Baalpeor, but you can call me Baal! I'm from for Spain. We have a community like this, but I decided to take the step to open myself to meet more international bronies. I'm self-taught illustrator & designer and one of my favourites things is meet new people (and artists too)!! So feel free to talk with me :smug:

I'm already finishing the redesign of my OC, so there isn't much to see. I hope to be able to show everyone new things soon :yay:

My english is mess, but I will try to communicate as best I can!

Greetings, mortal!

All shall fall before our unified might.

Truly, you are a valuable asset to our organisation, even in your infancy.

Especially due to your international artistic influence.

All the better for the illicit obtainment of masterpieces for the sake of ransoming them back to museums the world over.

We welcome you, o acolyte of the horse.

I am more than willing to assist in your training, if questions you may have.

Enjoy your time spent as our diabolical minion! :icwudt: