Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Cupid Comes Too Ponyville

Tilgoreth

(edited)

In the middle of a field not far from Ponyville a portal opened. And Cupid came through. He had been busy shooting humans, making them fall in love with one another, and anything in between. But he had gotten bored of the human world. So he decided to go too a little known pony world not too far from where he was.

Seeing no pony’s around he flew into town. He’d been here before, several centuries ago. So it was nice too see the old place again. Ponies were milling about minding their own business. Then cupid began firing his arrows. The first arrow hit a teal mare with a lyre cutie mark. She was talking too a tan mare with a candy cutie mark. She leaned across the table and kissed the other mare on the cheek.

Hmm they must already be in love. Cupid thought to himself. Randomly he began shooting arrows at mares and stallions just milling about the street. A large red stallion was shot with an arrow and immediately fell in love with the apple he was looking at.

“Eyup.” The stallion said caressing the apple in his hooves.

A few blocks away Twilight Sparkle was with her friends celebrating Pinkie Pie’s birthday. Pinkie Pie said she would keep the guest list small this time, but there were still over fifty people in attendance.

“Did she have to invite half of Ponyville?” Rainbow Dash whispered to Twilight and Fluttershy.

Silga Singewald was milling about in a corner. She was invited by the boisterous pink party pony, but she didn’t really know her or anyone at the party that well. She also noticed some strange guests at the party, a bat pony, a stallion with a blue flowing mane. And several other people she wasn’t that familiar with. Silga looked down at her ankh necklace. It was vibrating.

A feature which told her that magic was being used near by. She looked around the party, at princess Twilight, she didn’t see anyone casting a spell. She let out a sigh. She had tried to approach the princess earlier, a rare chance to talk to an alicorn! Of course she was busy with her friends.

“Hey! You should come join the party!” A little purple dragon said approaching Silga. “Don’t be shy! Twilight and the other girls are my best friends! They’d love too meet you!”

“Oh I’m not shy.” Silga said chuckling. “But do you think you could introduce me too the Princess, I’d love too talk to an alicorn.”

‘Of course!” Spike said enthusiastically.

At that moment an arrow crashing through a window and hit Twilight in the flank.  “YOUCH!” She screamed. Pinkie Pie ran up too her. “Oh Twilight are you olay?” Twilight stared into the pink pony's eyes.

“I'm better than okay.” She said as she kissed Pinkie Pie square on the lips, then tackled her to the floor. “Oh Twilight, I never knew you felt this way.” Pinkie Pie said breathlessly.

A flurry of arrows suddenly came crashing through sugar cube corner(forgot to mention that earlier) hitting several people. Spike and Silga hid behind a table.

“What the hell is going on here?!” Silga yelled as the torrent of arrows continued.

A few minutes later it stopped.

Link to OOC Topic: https://mlpforums.com/topic/168537-cupid-comes-too-ponyville-ooc-closed-too-anyone-not-already-joined-in/
Edited by Tilgoreth
needed to include ooc
  • Brohoof 1

Techno had come up to Ponyville to investigate what the Cupid was doing in equestria. He was looking around at all of the ponies who were falling in love with each other as Techno was walking through the streets...

TU: Well this is certainly interesting. I wonder how that Cupid managed to get to this universe in the first place? I'll need to get into that later.

Techno then saw the Cupid near the Sugarcube corner store. He then shouted out...

TU: Excuse me! Can I ask how exactly you managed to get to this particular universe?!

• Brohoof 1

Will Guide the Unicorn and his "adopted" inner Changeling Soul of the same name were attending the party.  While most of the ponies here know about C. Will's existence as a good Changeling that prefers feeding off of same sex love over opposite sex love, he was still shy about coming out.

While not as sociable as Pinkie Pie, U. Will still wanted his Changeling self to come out and at least talk to somepony. You know, he mentally said to his Changeling charge. Even if they'll reject you, I'll always been here to help you, just as I know you'll help me when I need it!

All of the sudden, a volley of arrows came shooting through the window! For cover, U. Will ran over to where his friend, Spike the Dragon, and new face Silga Singewald, were hiding. Unfortunately, just before he made it, an arrow struck him in the rear! His eyes fell on Spike, who in the red Unicorn's eyes just became the most attractive dragon in all the known universes! 

"Oh Spike, I know this might be a bad time, but do you remember how I came out as gay to you and your pony friends sometime ago? I told you how much I love you, but I never work up the courage to do so, but now..." He picked up the Dragon in his Unicorn magic and started cuddling and kissing him like he was his boyfriend!

Inside U. Will's mind/body, C. Will felt the homosexual love the Unicorn had for the Dragon coming off of his Unicorn host. By his Changeling instincts, he soaked up the love Mmm....this taste good! he thought as the chaos quieted down outside.

• Brohoof 1

Kyubi smiled as she walked around the room, being careful to not bump into anypony. Of course, this was before a volley of arrows had been shot into the room. When the bat pony heard the glass break, she immediately ducked behind a table and decided to wheather the storm. She could see ponies falling in love with each other and knew that it'd be best to not get shot. When it was all over, the bat pony made her way out of the bulding and noticed a pony talking with ome strange creature. "At least I'm outside." She thought to herself.

• Brohoof 1

Dawn flew through the air as other ponies were shot by arrows. From where they came, she did not know. What she did know was that the arrows forced the pony to be madly in love with the first thing they saw, so it'd be best if she stayed out of sight. "So much for retirement." She thought, trying to think of somepony who might know how to fix this. At the very least, she would need someone to continue finding a solution to this problem if things went south for her.

• Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno had come up to Ponyville to investigate what the Cupid was doing in equestria. He was looking around at all of the ponies who were falling in love with each other as Techno was walking through the streets...

TU: Well this is certainly interesting. I wonder how that Cupid managed to get to this universe in the first place? I'll need to get into that later.

Techno then saw the Cupid near the Sugarcube corner store. He then shouted out...

TU: Excuse me! Can I ask how exactly you managed to get to this particular universe?!

Cupid merley smiled at the strange stallion before him. He then preceded too shoot the stallion in his rear. 

1 hour ago, Acnologia said:

Kyubi smiled as she walked around the room, being careful to not bump into anypony. Of course, this was before a volley of arrows had been shot into the room. When the bat pony heard the glass break, she immediately ducked behind a table and decided to wheather the storm. She could see ponies falling in love with each other and knew that it'd be best to not get shot. When it was all over, the bat pony made her way out of the bulding and noticed a pony talking with ome strange creature. "At least I'm outside." She thought to herself.

At the same time a bat pony had walked outside of Sugar Cube Corner. Cupid then preceded too shoot her as well. 

1 hour ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Will Guide the Unicorn and his "adopted" inner Changeling Soul of the same name were attending the party.  While most of the ponies here know about C. Will's existence as a good Changeling that prefers feeding off of same sex love over opposite sex love, he was still shy about coming out.

While not as sociable as Pinkie Pie, U. Will still wanted his Changeling self to come out and at least talk to somepony. You know, he mentally said to his Changeling charge. Even if they'll reject you, I'll always been here to help you, just as I know you'll help me when I need it!

All of the sudden, a volley of arrows came shooting through the window! For cover, U. Will ran over to where his friend, Spike the Dragon, and new face Silga Singewald, were hiding. Unfortunately, just before he made it, an arrow struck him in the rear! His eyes fell on Spike, who in the red Unicorn's eyes just became the most attractive dragon in all the known universes! 

"Oh Spike, I know this might be a bad time, but do you remember how I came out as gay to you and your pony friends sometime ago? I told you how much I love you, but I never work up the courage to do so, but now..." He picked up the Dragon in his Unicorn magic and started cuddling and kissing him like he was his boyfriend!

Inside U. Will's mind/body, C. Will felt the homosexual love the Unicorn had for the Dragon coming off of his Unicorn host. By his Changeling instincts, he soaked up the love Mmm....this taste good! he thought as the chaos quieted down outside.

Inside Sugar Cube Corner everyone was still going crazy. Ponies where making out with walls, lamps, and anything inbetween. And Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy where doing something very R rated... 

"Ahhhh!" Spike screamed as he was assasulted with a torent of kisses. Silga looked around the room completley confused. The hell is going on here? She thought. Grabing the small dragon she ran for the door. 

"Listen little buddy you and I have too figure out what the hell is going on here." Silga said as the red unicorn chased after them. 

45 minutes ago, Drago Ryder said:

Dawn flew through the air as other ponies were shot by arrows. From where they came, she did not know. What she did know was that the arrows forced the pony to be madly in love with the first thing they saw, so it'd be best if she stayed out of sight. "So much for retirement." She thought, trying to think of somepony who might know how to fix this. At the very least, she would need someone to continue finding a solution to this problem if things went south for her.

"La la la la la!" Sang a purple mare as she galloped across the roof tops. "Hey! Alicorn pony!" The mare said as she tried too flag down Dawn. The mare, a unicron then cast a spell pulling Dawn towards her. She continued too hum as Dawn came closer.

Cupid satisfied with his work decided too move on too a new town.

2 hours ago, Tilgoreth said:

Cupid merley smiled at the strange stallion before him. He then preceded too shoot the stallion in his rear. 

At the same time a bat pony had walked outside of Sugar Cube Corner. Cupid then preceded too shoot her as well. 

Inside Sugar Cube Corner everyone was still going crazy. Ponies where making out with walls, lamps, and anything inbetween. And Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy where doing something very R rated... 

"Ahhhh!" Spike screamed as he was assasulted with a torent of kisses. Silga looked around the room completley confused. The hell is going on here? She thought. Grabing the small dragon she ran for the door. 

"Listen little buddy you and I have too figure out what the hell is going on here." Silga said as the red unicorn chased after them. 

"La la la la la!" Sang a purple mare as she galloped across the roof tops. "Hey! Alicorn pony!" The mare said as she tried too flag down Dawn. The mare, a unicron then cast a spell pulling Dawn towards her. She continued too hum as Dawn came closer.

Cupid satisfied with his work decided too move on too a new town.

When Techno was shot the arrow didn't seem to do anything at first...

TU: Okay I wonder why I'm not falling in love yet!? And I spoke too soon!!!

Techno's mane then dragged him over to Kyubi and made him snuggle with her...

TU: Sorry about this! It's just my mane is doing strange things today! 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
12 hours ago, Tilgoreth said:

While love-struck U. Will was saddened by his dragon crush being pulled away, the words that came out of his mouth were the words of his inner Changeling. Seeing all the love-strucked ponies around, C. Will said, "There's so much love in this room, I-I-" He grabbed "control of the Wills' shared body", changing their outside form from the appearance of a red Unicorn to a black Changeling with similar colors.

Instinctively, C. Will snarled like a hungry beast. Everypony was too enamored with each other to even care that there's a love-feeding Changeling in their mists. Heck, some of the ponies who knew about him offered to feed him with their "love". C. Will knew that feeding of off love doesn't hurt the victims if it being shared and so he started to soak it up.

Inside their mind, U. Will "grabbed the controls" and switched their outer appearance to his red unicorn, and tried to chase after Spike. "But, Spike's the only one for me!" He cried out!

This led to the two Wills fighting back and forth for control of appearance and direction. One moment, they take black Changeling form going toward the love fest in the room, the next moment they're an red unicorn running toward the door where Spike went.

"The love of many"

"The love of one"

Ponies!

Dragon!

Give me back control Now! NEVER!

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 1

@Tilgoreth

Dawn felt a tug on her body, before she was forced to land near another mare. Normally she'd just absorb the magic using the abilites the amulet she wore gave her, but it was so sudden that she didn't even think about it. The alicorn then glanced at the pony that wanted her attention. She couldn't even recognize her and ething about this encumter seemed off. "Sorry, but I'm in a bit of a rush." She said, before taking off into the sky again.

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Acnologia said:

@Tilgoreth@Techno Universal

When Kyubi was shot, a wide smile spread across her muzzle as she felt Techno's mane wrap around her. "I don't mind." She said, before nuzzling into his side. She felt safe when she was at his side, even if the emotion was forced upon her via magic arrow.

Techno's system now started to do some really strange things. It then spawned in a massive five  metre long cape that spawned in a position where it was sitting on top of Kyubi like a blanket. It was really soft and warm and it was a dark navy blue colour with light blue circuit board patterns all over it plus it was attached to the back of Techno's collar...

TU: I think my system for some reason loves you but still it's now spawned in a cape!? It's really doing some strange things that I've never seen it do before!    

• Brohoof 1

43 minutes ago, Acnologia said:

When Kyubi was shot, a wide smile spread across her muzzle as she felt Techno's mane wrap around her. "I don't mind." She said, before nuzzling into his side. She felt safe when she was at his side, even if the emotion was forced upon her via magic arrow.

33 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno's system now started to do some really strange things. It then spawned in a massive five  metre long cape that spawned in a position where it was sitting on top of Kyubi like a blanket. It was really soft and warm and it was a dark navy blue colour with light blue circuit board patterns all over it plus it was attached to the back of Techno's collar...

TU: I think my system for some reason loves you but still it's now spawned in a cape!? It's really doing some strange things that I've never seen it do before!    

Silga looked behind too see that the red unicorn was swapping between being a changling and being a unicorn. What the hell? Silga thought. Outside she ran into Techno wrapping his mane around a bat pony.

"Techno?! What the hell are you doing here?" Silga said startled. She put Spike down. 

52 minutes ago, Drago Ryder said:

@Tilgoreth

Dawn felt a tug on her body, before she was forced to land near another mare. Normally she'd just absorb the magic using the abilites the amulet she wore gave her, but it was so sudden that she didn't even think about it. The alicorn then glanced at the pony that wanted her attention. She couldn't even recognize her and ething about this encumter seemed off. "Sorry, but I'm in a bit of a rush." She said, before taking off into the sky again.

"Not so fast sweetheart." The mare said as she tackled the alicorn too the ground. "I suppose I should introdcue myself, I'm T-Sparks, a former associate of one Silga Singewald. At that moment the purple mare noticed Silga and Techno. "Speak of Tirek!"  She ran up too them.

"T-Sparks?!??!!!!?!?!?!???!!!!" Silga said completley startled. "When did you get here?"

"Oh about thhe same time that flying baby did." 

"What?"

"It's a long story. Lets get too Twilight's castle, it'll be safer there. Techno stop mesing around!" 

Suddenley a white mare jumped through a Sugar Cube corner window and tackled Silga. 

"Oh darling if you aren't the most fabulous mare!" Rarity said as she started kissing Silga.

"Ahhhh!" Silga screamed as she started too crawl away. "Wait why am I against this?" She said as she started snuggling up too Rarity and kissing her. "Oh my sexy white marshmallow!"

T-Sparks face hoofed. "Is no one here not shot?" She said looking around. "You! Alicorn girl! You're not shot right? Seems everyone else is crazy we have too fix this." 

"Hey! I can help too!" Spike said.

"Pssh. Fine. But a pathetic excuse for a dragon like you won't be much help."

"Hey!" Spike said in protest.

Meanwhile Cupid was shooting every pony from Canterlot too Manehattan.

9 hours ago, Tilgoreth said:

Silga looked behind too see that the red unicorn was swapping between being a changling and being a unicorn. What the hell? Silga thought. Outside she ran into Techno wrapping his mane around a bat pony.

"Techno?! What the hell are you doing here?" Silga said startled. She put Spike down. 

"Not so fast sweetheart." The mare said as she tackled the alicorn too the ground. "I suppose I should introdcue myself, I'm T-Sparks, a former associate of one Silga Singewald. At that moment the purple mare noticed Silga and Techno. "Speak of Tirek!"  She ran up too them.

"T-Sparks?!??!!!!?!?!?!???!!!!" Silga said completley startled. "When did you get here?"

"Oh about thhe same time that flying baby did." 

"What?"

"It's a long story. Lets get too Twilight's castle, it'll be safer there. Techno stop mesing around!" 

Suddenley a white mare jumped through a Sugar Cube corner window and tackled Silga. 

"Oh darling if you aren't the most fabulous mare!" Rarity said as she started kissing Silga.

"Ahhhh!" Silga screamed as she started too crawl away. "Wait why am I against this?" She said as she started snuggling up too Rarity and kissing her. "Oh my sexy white marshmallow!"

T-Sparks face hoofed. "Is no one here not shot?" She said looking around. "You! Alicorn girl! You're not shot right? Seems everyone else is crazy we have too fix this." 

"Hey! I can help too!" Spike said.

"Pssh. Fine. But a pathetic excuse for a dragon like you won't be much help."

"Hey!" Spike said in protest.

Meanwhile Cupid was shooting every pony from Canterlot too Manehattan.

Techno then turned to Silga...

TU: To be honest I originally came up here to investigate what that Cupid is doing and how it got to this universe! It's just it shot me and it injected something into my system that's making my background AI system really love Kyubi and it's making my mane wrap around her and now it's spawned in this massive cape that it's using to cuddle her. It's not me that's doing this! It's my background AI system that's gone haywire from whatever that Cupid put in there!  

• Brohoof 1

@Tilgoreth

As for the Wills, they came to compromise. C. Will feeds on love from most of the love-struck ponies, and they'll go straight to where Spike would usually go: Twilight's Friendship Castle, which is where U. Will rented out a room! However, U. Will MUST let C. Will do all the talking when they get there. C. Will will never forgive his Unicorn Host if he ends up traumatizing Spike anymore than he's already done. U. Will reluctantly agreed, and they headed toward the Castle.

• Brohoof 1

@Tilgoreth

Dawn nodded slightly and was happy that the mare from before wasn't shot either. "Yeah, I noticed. We should probably get inside before somepony who is notices us." She said, before looking around to make sure that no other being was near the group. Normally she'd be abke to use her aura to dispel magic, but something was stopping it from manifesting. The alicorn then glanced at Spike and gave a light smile. "Just try your best and I'm sure you'll do fine." 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
On 7/25/2017 at 1:12 AM, Techno Universal said:

Techno then turned to Silga...

TU: To be honest I originally came up here to investigate what that Cupid is doing and how it got to this universe! It's just it shot me and it injected something into my system that's making my background AI system really love Kyubi and it's making my mane wrap around her and now it's spawned in this massive cape that it's using to cuddle her. It's not me that's doing this! It's my background AI system that's gone haywire from whatever that Cupid put in there!  

2 hours ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Tilgoreth

As for the Wills, they came to compromise. C. Will feeds on love from most of the love-struck ponies, and they'll go straight to where Spike would usually go: Twilight's Friendship Castle, which is where U. Will rented out a room! However, U. Will MUST let C. Will do all the talking when they get there. C. Will will never forgive his Unicorn Host if he ends up traumatizing Spike anymore than he's already done. U. Will reluctantly agreed, and they headed toward the Castle.

2 hours ago, Drago Ryder said:

@Tilgoreth

Dawn nodded slightly and was happy that the mare from before wasn't shot either. "Yeah, I noticed. We should probably get inside before somepony who is notices us." She said, before looking around to make sure that no other being was near the group. Normally she'd be abke to use her aura to dispel magic, but something was stopping it from manifesting. The alicorn then glanced at Spike and gave a light smile. "Just try your best and I'm sure you'll do fine." 

Kyubi could hear the others talking, but she didn't really pay them any mind. She was content with being near Techno and gently ran a hoof over his mane. "I don't remember her being shot." She said, glancing at Silga.

Dawn, T-Sparks, and Spike all made their way too Twilgiht’s castle. U and C will trailing behind them. Silga and Rarity “playfully engaged” with each other.  “Dam right I wasn’t shot.” Silga said in response to Kyubi.

Snuggling up with Rarity Silga covered herself and Rarity with her cape. “Oh Celestia?! Did I just do that with you in public…” Silga said mortified. “Ahem.” Rarity said snuggling up too her. Silga looked around and saw that everypony else was too caught up with their infatuations too notice what she’d just done with Rarity. “I suppose it doesn’t matter then…” Silga said.

“Techno! Just teleport too Twilight’s castle already!” Silga said trying too make her way there herself. Rarity seemed content for now too just walk along with Silga.

OOC: Too clarify Silga and Rarity had sex with each other. Uhh sorry...

Edited by Tilgoreth

Kyubi could hear the others talking, but she didn't really pay them any mind. She was content with being near Techno and gently ran a hoof over his mane. "I don't remember her being shot." She said, glancing at Silga.

1 hour ago, Tilgoreth said:

Dawn, T-Sparks, and Spike all made their way too Twilgiht’s castle. U and C will trailing behind them. Silga and Rarity “playfully engaged” with each other.  “Dam right I wasn’t shot.” Silga said in response to Kyubi.

Snuggling up with Rarity Silga covered herself and Rarity with her cape. “Oh Celestia?! Did I just do that with you in public…” Silga said mortified. “Ahem.” Rarity said snuggling up too her. Silga looked around and saw that everypony else was too caught up with their infatuations too notice what she’d just done with Rarity. “I suppose it doesn’t matter then…” Silga said.

“Techno! Just teleport too Twilight’s castle already!” Silga said trying too make her way there herself. Rarity seemed content for now too just walk along with Silga.

TU: Ohh right!

Techno then teleported to Twilight's castle but his system also teleported Kyubi with him. When he teleported it also took Silga and Rarity to the castle to plus it also made Siliga's cape extremely large and it was around four meters long now...

TU: Okay my system is seriously doing some strange things as it made your cape really large just now and it took Kyubi with me in the teleportation! 

• Brohoof 2

@Tilgoreth @Techno Universal @Acnologia @Drago Ryder

As C. Will flew his Changeling body through town after Spike, he felt the love of all the hit ponies tempting him to stop, relax, and soak up their love. But he wanted to help Spike and U. Will more than anything!

A Spike-obsessed  U. Will "sat" meekly in the back of their shared mind. I like Spike/ We'll go for a hike/ I like Spike/ We'll ride a bike/ Don't like Mike/ I love Spike, he mentally sang! C. Will mentally rolled his eyes as he caught up to Spike!

"Spike, wait! It's okay, I got U. Will under control...for now!" For a brief moment, His Changeling eyes turned into Unicorn eyes lusting for the dragon. 

No, no, no! Bad Unicorn! Go back in the corner now! Ashamed, U. Will obeyed, though his thoughts remained on Spike!

"I can't hold him back forever," The Changeling said to young Dragon. "But please! I want to help fix this. What do we do, everyone?" He asked the others in the group 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Dawn glanced at Will. "Considering you're one of the only two shot that are actually joining our little group, we'll probably have to use you as a test subject. Aside from that, we're working on it." She said. The alicorn then made her way into the castle, being cautious so as not to be heard by anypony who might be inside. 

Edited by Drago Ryder
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Techno Universal@Tilgoreth

As Kyubi teleported with Techno she began to feel a bit sick. It was probably due to the kagic, so it wasn't much to worry about.The bat pony then moved out from under the cape. "I'll try to help to." She said, though it was more for the others rather than her.

Edited by Acnologia
  • Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Acnologia said:

As Kyubi teleported with Techno she began to feel a bit sick. It was probably due to the kagic, so it wasn't much to worry about.The bat pony then moved out from under the cape. "I'll try to help to." She said, though it was more for the others rather than her.

TU: Well I probably could really help to resolve this situation but it's going to take quite some time for me to study the workings of the Spell that the Cupid used. I just need to figure out how to invert it basically.

• Brohoof 1

12 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Ohh right!

Techno then teleported to Twilight's castle but his system also teleported Kyubi with him. When he teleported it also took Silga and Rarity to the castle to plus it also made Siliga's cape extremely large and it was around four meters long now...

TU: Okay my system is seriously doing some strange things as it made your cape really large just now and it took Kyubi with me in the teleportation! 

9 hours ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

As C. Will flew his Changeling body through town after Spike, he felt the love of all the hit ponies tempting him to stop, relax, and soak up their love. But he wanted to help Spike and U. Will more than anything!

A Spike-obsessed  U. Will "sat" meekly in the back of their shared mind. I like Spike/ We'll go for a hike/ I like Spike/ We'll ride a bike/ Don't like Mike/ I love Spike, he mentally sang! C. Will mentally rolled his eyes as he caught up to Spike!

"Spike, wait! It's okay, I got U. Will under control...for now!" For a brief moment, His Changeling eyes turned into Unicorn eyes lusting for the dragon. 

No, no, no! Bad Unicorn! Go back in the corner now! Ashamed, U. Will obeyed, though his thoughts remained on Spike!

"I can't hold him back forever," The Changeling said to young Dragon. "But please! I want to help fix this. What do we do, everyone?" He asked the others in the group 

3 hours ago, Drago Ryder said:

Dawn glanced at Will. "Considering you're one of the only two shot that are actually joining our little group, we'll probably have to use you as a test subject. Aside from that, we're working on it." She said. The alicorn then made her way into the castle, being cautious so as not to be heard by anypony who might be inside. 

3 hours ago, Acnologia said:

35 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well I probably could really help to resolve this situation but it's going to take quite some time for me to study the workings of the Spell that the Cupid used. I just need to figure out how to invert it basically.

"I honestley don't know what's going on" Spike said.  Silga was distracted from snuggling with Rarity. T-Sparks came from behind and hit the white mare with a rock. "Hey!" Silga yelled.

"She's just a distraction." T-Sparks said getting closer too Silga."Besides I'm all the mare you'll ever need."

Silga rolled her eyes and joined the others in the castle. They where all gathered in the throne room. 

"All right! Everyone her save maybe Techno and alicorn mare are completley useless!" T-Sparks said standing on the map table. Especially the dragon. She thought too herself. "Cupid, little fela who shot everypony is a magical being from another dimension."

"How would you know this?" Silga asked.

"Because I've been too his dimension. Granted I don't know much about him or how his powers work, all I know is that he came too Equstria millenia ago. Twilight must have a book on him." 

"Oh yeah, I'm T-Sparks, Techno, Silga, alicorn, at pony, changling, good introductions out of the way!" T-Sparks shouted.

"They have names you know." Silga said.

"And?"

"And, we should introduce ourselves."

"Pssh. Please Techno, alicorn, and myself are by far the most useful in this little group of ours." T-Sparks said smiriking. "And that purple thing may be a pathetic runt, but at least it can breathe fire! Silga you're just an earth pony. By far the mose useless member of this group." 

"Hey!" Silga and Spike both said. 

A bright light emanated from T-Sparks horn as she cast a spell. "Oh Techno I wouldn.t think about giving good ol Silga here any special powers. If you do I'm afraid you'll be eating charred mare for dinner." 

"Why the hell would you do that?" Silga yelled angirly.

"Oh, why would I do that, Silga?" T-Sparks said with an evil grin. She then made her way too the library. "We have a book too find good chaps!"

Silga sighed. "I'm Silga." She said looking at the three people before her who she hadn't met until just then.

Meanwhile Cupid had manged  too shoot the royal sisters. And had made his way too the Crystal Empire.

1 minute ago, Tilgoreth said:

"I honestley don't know what's going on" Spike said.  Silga was distracted from snuggling with Rarity. T-Sparks came from behind and hit the white mare with a rock. "Hey!" Silga yelled.

"She's just a distraction." T-Sparks said getting closer too Silga."Besides I'm all the mare you'll ever need."

Silga rolled her eyes and joined the others in the castle. They where all gathered in the throne room. 

"All right! Everyone her save maybe Techno and alicorn mare are completley useless!" T-Sparks said standing on the map table. Especially the dragon. She thought too herself. "Cupid, little fela who shot everypony is a magical being from another dimension."

"How would you know this?" Silga asked.

"Because I've been too his dimension. Granted I don't know much about him or how his powers work, all I know is that he came too Equstria millenia ago. Twilight must have a book on him." 

"Oh yeah, I'm T-Sparks, Techno, Silga, alicorn, at pony, changling, good introductions out of the way!" T-Sparks shouted.

"They have names you know." Silga said.

"And?"

"And, we should introduce ourselves."

"Pssh. Please Techno, alicorn, and myself are by far the most useful in this little group of ours." T-Sparks said smiriking. "And that purple thing may be a pathetic runt, but at least it can breathe fire! Silga you're just an earth pony. By far the mose useless member of this group." 

"Hey!" Silga and Spike both said. 

A bright light emanated from T-Sparks horn as she cast a spell. "Oh Techno I wouldn.t think about giving good ol Silga here any special powers. If you do I'm afraid you'll be eating charred mare for dinner." 

"Why the hell would you do that?" Silga yelled angirly.

"Oh, why would I do that, Silga?" T-Sparks said with an evil grin. She then made her way too the library. "We have a book too find good chaps!"

Silga sighed. "I'm Silga." She said looking at the three people before her who she hadn't met until just then.

Meanwhile Cupid had manged  too shoot the royal sisters. And had made his way too the Crystal Empire.

TU: Uhh T-Sparks I don't exactly know what I am. To be honest I know the exact universe that the Cupid came from myself. Plus I do have records on that Cupid in my lab to but I simply haven't bothered to do anymore studying on him as it seemed that he would never come back after a thousand years. Now Spike might supprise you T-Sparks as he has saved equestria on his own a number of times by saving the main 6. Anyways I could allow Silga to have a similar power level to me. In actual fact that's actually a really good idea!

Techno then gave Silga similar powers to him and also in the process Silga's cape became extremely large as it was now around four meters long. Plus Silga's cape had a really soft texture to it and it seemed to be quite warm...

TU: Okay that should do it! Anyways that's really strange of how Silga's cape became really large with that but still it's probably just a side effect. Or maybe that large cape might be useful in the future. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Borrowing the Disney abilities of his Unicorn Host, C. Will replicated the Beast's Magic Mirror and asked it to show the love-sick Unicorn inside him! What T-Sparks had said earlier about Spike got U. Will peeved. Yeah, I know this pony's a jerk, but let me handle him!

U. Will was still sensing things through their shared body, but was now also looking through the mirror. As he saw Spike on the outside, the Unicorn tried banging on the mirror to get out, but to no avail. C. Will has muted the mirror so he could talk to the others about the situation without interruptions.

"First of all, similar lookalike to Twilight Sparkle!" He angrily scolded T-Sparks. "I'm not useless! I'm a Changeling who can sense love! It's my Unicorn soul inside me that got shot!" He said, as he held up the mirror. "I CAN be helpful! I can keep track of how much love there is, true or forced." He started speaking to the whole group!

"Second, the two of us share the same body and name: Will Guide. Quite some time ago, the original Unicorn Will Guide (You can call him U. Will) found me (you can call me C. Will) dying in the Everfree Forest. He wished he could help me and the wish was granted as my soul became a part of him. I've been secretly helping him with his Disney performances with my shape-shifting abilites, providing "costumes" for his actor souls.

"Thirdly, U. Will's soul comes from another world and I need him in this body to even be conscious! So please, don't do anything that would knock him out, sending him back to his world. If he does, I won't be able to help until he comes back."

"And by the way," C. Will turned to T-Sparks. "U. Will is really angry at you for calling Spike a runt! Even before getting shot, he's always been protective of the little dragon." C. Will held up the mirror to show the Unicorn with a huge scowl, turning redder than he already is, and holding up a single hoof in an angry gesture. 

"All that aside, though. U. Will agreed to let me take control as long as I'm near Spike. So try to keep me near him as much as possible!"

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 1