Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Cupid Comes Too Ponyville

Tilgoreth

@Tilgoreth

Dawn listened to what T-Sparks said, and she could tell that working with her was going to be a trial in of itself. If they didn't find a cure, though, things would just spiral out of control. "I'll keep watch. The last thing we need is somepony finding us." She said, before heading up to one of the higher levels of the castle. 

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Acnologia said:

@Techno Universal@Tilgoreth

Kyubi rolled her eyes as she listened to T-Sparks. The bat pony then looked around the room and  began to think of ways to fix this. "There's probably a spell around here somewhere that might be able to fix this." She said.

TU: To be honest I could of created that very spell a thousand years ago but I never really bothered with it. Anyways I'm thinking that you haven't replied to an RP called chilling request but that's just a random thought that popped up in my head.

Techno's mane then made Techno snuggle with Kyubi. It also picked up his cape and placed it over Kyubi and it was still attached to Techno...

TU: And there it goes again!

• Brohoof 2

12 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Uhh T-Sparks I don't exactly know what I am. To be honest I know the exact universe that the Cupid came from myself. Plus I do have records on that Cupid in my lab to but I simply haven't bothered to do anymore studying on him as it seemed that he would never come back after a thousand years. Now Spike might supprise you T-Sparks as he has saved equestria on his own a number of times by saving the main 6. Anyways I could allow Silga to have a similar power level to me. In actual fact that's actually a really good idea!

Techno then gave Silga similar powers to him and also in the process Silga's cape became extremely large as it was now around four meters long. Plus Silga's cape had a really soft texture to it and it seemed to be quite warm...

TU: Okay that should do it! Anyways that's really strange of how Silga's cape became really large with that but still it's probably just a side effect. Or maybe that large cape might be useful in the future. 

Silga instantley disentegrated. "I warned you." T-Sparks taunted. 

• Brohoof 1

@WiiGuy2014 @Acnologia @Drago Ryder  @Techno Universal

T-Sparks laughed at the changling. "Oh please, like you impress me." She then turned her attention too Spike. "Do you know how many ways I could kill him? And revive him? I could do it in an instant." She then noticed the smoking ashes of Silga. :"Dam." She said as she used a spell too restore Silga. 

Silga was completley terrified. "What happend..." 

"Oh you died. I killed you I suppose, sort of." T-Sparks said chuckling. "Granted it doesn't matter. You're alive now, and still as useless as ever." 

Silga burst out laughing. "Oh T-Sparks you bitch!"  T-Sparks looked confused. 

"I just killed you." 

"Yes! But who cares? You revived me, Techno, even that alicorn could have done the same!"  Silga said giggling and rolling on the floor. 

"Hem I suppose you're right." T-Sparks replied. She then noticed that everyone else was preocupied with looking for something too fix this mess. 

"I suppose I come off as rather abrasive don't I?" 

"No you're psychotic! But I love it!" Silga said hugging T-Sparks. " Dam I guess that means were in an abusive relatioship?"

"Oh darling it has nothing too do with abuse, but everything too do with fun!" 

"Come on, well work togther." Silga said too T-Sparks.

Just now, Techno Universal said:

TU: Now what exactly do you mean by that T-Sparks? Like is Silga going to become unstable over her new powers?

"She just died. I brought her back. Now move on." T-Sparks said annoyed.

"It's okay Techno, I'll just stick with T-Sparks for this one." Silga said snuggling up too T-Sparks. Rarity then walked in and snuggled with Silga as well. "Actually come get us in half an hour." Silga said taking the two other mares too one of the private rooms in Twilight's castle. 

Cupid had made his way too Cadence and had shot anyone important there. He then circled back and continued too shoot anyone he saw.

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

@WiiGuy2014 @Acnologia @Drago Ryder  @Techno Universal

T-Sparks laughed at the changling. "Oh please, like you impress me." She then turned her attention too Spike. "Do you know how many ways I could kill him? And revive him? I could do it in an instant." She then noticed the smoking ashes of Silga. :"Dam." She said as she used a spell too restore Silga. 

Silga was completley terrified. "What happend..." 

"Oh you died. I killed you I suppose, sort of." T-Sparks said chuckling. "Granted it doesn't matter. You're alive now, and still as useless as ever." 

Silga burst out laughing. "Oh T-Sparks you bitch!"  T-Sparks looked confused. 

"I just killed you." 

"Yes! But who cares? You revived me, Techno, even that alicorn could have done the same!"  Silga said giggling and rolling on the floor. 

"Hem I suppose you're right." T-Sparks replied. She then noticed that everyone else was preocupied with looking for something too fix this mess. 

"I suppose I come off as rather abrasive don't I?" 

"No you're psychotic! But I love it!" Silga said hugging T-Sparks. " Dam I guess that means were in an abusive relatioship?"

"Oh darling it has nothing too do with abuse, but everything too do with fun!" 

"Come on, well work togther." Silga said too T-Sparks.

"She just died. I brought her back. Now move on." T-Sparks said annoyed.

"It's okay Techno, I'll just stick with T-Sparks for this one." Silga said snuggling up too T-Sparks. Rarity then walked in and snuggled with Silga as well. "Actually come get us in half an hour." Silga said taking the two other mares too one of the private rooms in Twilight's castle. 

Cupid had made his way too Cadence and had shot anyone important there. He then circled back and continued too shoot anyone he saw.

TU: Okay I'll just wait here!

Techno then skipped exactly 30 minutes of time in his system so he was completely frozen for 30 minutes...

• Brohoof 2

@Tilgoreth

Dawn sighed as she stepped out onto one of the balconies of the castle. All of this was just crazy and she didn't even know what to do. Her magic was somewhere she couldn't find and limited at best. The alicorn then sighed as flew to the ground and walked around the castle.

• Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, Drago Ryder said:

@Tilgoreth

Dawn sighed as she stepped out onto one of the balconies of the castle. All of this was just crazy and she didn't even know what to do. Her magic was somewhere she couldn't find and limited at best. The alicorn then sighed as flew to the ground and walked around the castle.

Applejack then jumped through one of the windows and lassoed Dawn. "Whoa there little filly. I saw ya back at the party, but in all the confusion I lost track of ya." Applejack said as she hoisted the alicorn onto her back. "Now little filly yer comin home with me." Applejack then left the castle with Dawn on her back. 

Silga, T-Sparks, and Rarity came back into the throne room. "Well that was fun." Silga said sleepily. "Jeez Techno you didn't have too take it so literally. Alright back too work we have too find out more about this Cupid fellow." 

• Brohoof 1

@Tilgoreth

Dawn's eyes widened in horror, but she was to slow to escape. Before she knew it, Applejack had already bound her hooves together and wings to her side. "You probably have me confused for someone else. I wasn't at a party." She said, trying to concentrate to use her magic. The alicorn also shifted slightly in an attempt to break the ropes around her body.

• Brohoof 2

12 minutes ago, Drago Ryder said:

@Tilgoreth

Dawn's eyes widened in horror, but she was to slow to escape. Before she knew it, Applejack had already bound her hooves together and wings to her side. "You probably have me confused for someone else. I wasn't at a party." She said, trying to concentrate to use her magic. The alicorn also shifted slightly in an attempt to break the ropes around her body.

Applejack was confusing Dawn with a peagasus she had seen at the party, one who happend too look very similair too Dawn but wasn't a alicorn. "Come on now lass, don't struggle, I'm gonna take ya home and fix ya some reall nice dinner." 

"Hey Dawn was just kidnapped by Aj." T-Sparks said.

"Who?" Silga asked. 

"Alicorn pone. I don't care... she can have some fun with Applejack while we fix this problem." 

• Brohoof 1

@Tilgoreth @Techno Universal @Acnologia @Drago Ryder

The whole room around C. Will was getting so chaotic that even Discord would say was too much! From  T-Sparks pointlessly disintegrating and re-integrating Silga to a love-strucked A.J.showing up to chase Dawn, it was actually a good thing C. Will was more focused on U. Will and Spike!

With some reassurance, Spike allowed his recent friend, the Changeling's hole-covered hoof to hold his claw.

It was enough to get U. Will to stop trying to take control as now that he was holding Spike's claw, the Unicorn now felt like he's on Cloud 9. And not the literal Cloud 9's that Cloudsdale's weather factory makes from time to time.

"Do you think we're going to get anywhere anytime soon, Spike?"

"I doubt it, C. Will, but thanks for getting U. Will under control." The young dragon said.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
24 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Tilgoreth @Techno Universal @Acnologia @Drago Ryder

The whole room around C. Will was getting so chaotic that even Discord would say was too much! From  T-Sparks pointlessly disintegrating and re-integrating Silga to a love-strucked A.J.showing up to chase Dawn, it was actually a good thing C. Will was more focused on U. Will and Spike!

With some reassurance, Spike allowed his recent friend, the Changeling's hole-covered hoof to hold his claw.

It was enough to get U. Will to stop trying to take control as now that he was holding Spike's claw, the Unicorn now felt like he's on Cloud 9. And not the literal Cloud 9's that Cloudsdale's weather factory makes from time to time.

"Do you think we're going to get anywhere anytime soon, Spike?"

"I doubt it, C. Will, but thanks for getting U. Will under control." The young dragon said.

"Oh isn't that precious!" T-Sparks said grabbing Spike. "Da little dragon has da friend!" 

"T-Sparks calm down. And don't baby him." Silga said. 

"What? He's a baby dragon isn't he? A useless one at that." T-Sparks said dropping Spike on his face. "C Will go home. We don't need your kind here." 

Silga then slapped T-Sparks. " I can't beilive you'd say that!" 

"What? He's a disgusting bug. We all thought it." 

"I can't beilive you'd be that racist!" 

"Pssh. You're confusing your words darling. What you mean is hilarious." T-Sparks said as she slapped C Will. "See? Isn't it great too smack buggy boy around? And you too Techno!" T-Sparks said as she slapped Techno. She then materialized some bananas and put them all around the room. "Here someone slip on these, it will be fantastic." 

Silga sighed. "You're still cute, so I'm not that mad." 

"Nor should you be." T-Sparks said snuggling Silga. "We need too get back on track. I'll cast a tracking spell on Cupid. We'll just take care of this misfit the old fashioned way." She then cast a tracking spell. "Looks like he's near the Crystal Empire." T-Sparks said.

Silga sighed at T-Sparks. She could have at least given me magic. She thought too herself. 

Edited by Tilgoreth
  • Brohoof 1

@Tilgoreth

To be honest, Kyubi had dealt with a lot over the course of the day. She had been shot by a magic arrow, been made to fall in love with Techno, had to deal with what was essentially a jerk version of Twilight, and they were no closer to fixing this mess. With that being said, it was no surprise that she emited a hypersonic screech that made the glass crack. "Enough. We can either sit and fight like foals, or fix this mess." The bat pony then glanced at Silga. "You said he's in the crystal empire? That's a few days travel by train. It's getting late, so here's what I propose. We get some sleep, we get on that train, and we go stop this child. Will, ignore her or punch her. I don't care which." 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

@Tilgoreth

Dawn was about to protest further when she felt her stomach quake from hunger. The alicorn then blushed and knew that she wasn't going to be getting out of this in the way she was thinking of. "Can I at least walk?" She asked, trying to find some way out of this.

Edited by Drago Ryder
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)
19 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

"Oh isn't that precious!" T-Sparks said grabbing Spike. "Da little dragon has da friend!" 

"T-Sparks calm down. And don't baby him." Silga said. 

"What? He's a baby dragon isn't he? A useless one at that." T-Sparks said dropping Spike on his face. "C Will go home. We don't need your kind here." 

Silga then slapped T-Sparks. " I can't beilive you'd say that!" 

"What? He's a disgusting bug. We all thought it." 

"I can't beilive you'd be that racist!" 

"Pssh. You're confusing your words darling. What you mean is hilarious." T-Sparks said as she slapped C Will. "See? Isn't it great too smack buggy boy around? And you too Techno!" T-Sparks said as she slapped Techno. She then materialized some bananas and put them all around the room. "Here someone slip on these, it will be fantastic." 

Silga sighed. "You're still cute, so I'm not that mad." 

"Nor should you be." T-Sparks said snuggling Silga. "We need too get back on track. I'll cast a tracking spell on Cupid. We'll just take care of this misfit the old fashioned way." She then cast a tracking spell. "Looks like he's near the Crystal Empire." 

What a bitch! She's like Twilight's evil twin! both Wills thought. Even as they were smacked by T-Sparks and were tempted to strike back, they were more focused on comforting Spike. 

Speaking for both Wills, the Changeling hugged Spike and whispered "Don't listen to her, Spike! You and I both know you're not useless! You saved the Crystal Empire at least 3 times and even helped set in motion the events that led to the reformation of (most of) the Changeling Race! If my Unicorn host and I have to put up with her to fix this mess, then so be it! We'll go through Tartarus to make things safe for you and your pony friends!"

Spike nodded back! "So, Cupid's in the Crystal Empire, let's go stop him there! At least I get some respect over there!"

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 1

Just now, Drago Ryder said:

@Tilgoreth

Dawn was about to protest further when she felt her stomach quake from hunger. The alicorn then blushed and knew that she wasn't going to be getting out of this in the way she was thinking of. "I guess it could be worse." She thought to herself. She could always connect back up with the others in the morning and it wasn't like this would have any lasting consequences.

Applejack brought Dawn inside her barn. There Mayor Mare was waiting. "Do you take Dawn as your lawfully wedded mare?" She said.

"I do." Applejack said. Before Dawn could reply Applejack moved her mouth for her. "She does!" 

"You are now legally married." The Mayor said. Everyone cheered. 

13 minutes ago, Acnologia said:

@Tilgoreth

To be honest, Kyubi had dealt with a lot over the course of the day. She had been shot by a magic arrow, been made to fall in love with Techno, had to deal with what was essentially a jerk version of Twilight, and they were no closer to fixing this mess. With that being said, it was no surprise that she emited a hypersonic screech that made the glass crack. "Enough. We can either sit and fight like foals, or fix this mess." The bat pony then glanced at Silga. "You said he's in the crystal empire? That's a few days travel by train. It's getting late, so here's what I propose. We get some sleep, we get on that train, and we go stop this child. Will, ignore her or punch her. I don't care which." 

2 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

What a bitch! She's like Twilight's evil twin! both Wills thought. Even as they were smacked by T-Sparks and were tempted to strike back, they were more focused on comforting Spike. 

Speaking for both Wills, the Changeling hugged Spike and whispered "Don't listen to her, Spike! You and I both know you're not useless! You saved the Crystal Empire at least 3 times and even helped set in motion the events that led to the reformation of (most of) the Changeling Race! If my Unicorn host and I have to put up with her to fix this mess, then so be it! We'll go through Tartarus to make things safe for you and your pony friends!"

Spike nodded back! "Yeah, at least I get some respect! So if Cupid's in the Crystal Empire, let's go stop him!"

"Oh dear, the poor lwittle dragon feels proud now?" T-Sparks said. She then slipped on one of her own bannans. "Ha! See I told you that'd be hilarious!" She then started laughing histarically. 

"I think bat pony had the right idea. Let's just sleep then will make our way too the Crystal Empire later. Besides Dawn is off somewhere with Applejack. Also bat pony what is your name?" Silga said. 

T-Sparks then smacked Spike in the face." Like that bug boy?" T-Sparks taunted. She then began too punch him repeadtley. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Tilgoreth

Dawn's ears drooped as she was forced to marry Applejack. The alicorn didn't even know what was happening, and the fact that she was still bound in rope wasn't helping. "I'm sure this will all sort itself out in the end." She thought, trying to find a way out.

Edited by Drago Ryder
  • Brohoof 2

Spike was keeping on a brave face, despite being bullied by an "evil" of his mother/older sister!

C. Will's patient was running thin. He tapped into U. Will's Disney Magic to protect themselves from any more of T-Sparks' abuse! Eventually, he fled to his (and U. Will's) rented room with Spike to get some sleep. He even put a special protection spell that would give T-Sparks a taste of her own medicine should the abuse continue!

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Drago Ryder said:

@Tilgoreth

Dawn's ears drooped as she was forced to marry Applejack. The alicorn didn't even know what was happening, and the fact that she was still bound in rope wasn't helping. "I'm sure this will all sort itself out in the end." She thought, closing her eyes in an attempt to find her magic.

2 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Spike was keeping on a brave face, despite being bullied by an "evil" of his mother/older sister!

C. Will's patient was running thin. He tapped into U. Will's Disney Magic to protect themselves from any more of T-Sparks' abuse! Eventually, he fled to his (and U. Will's) rented room with Spike to get some sleep. He even put a special protection spell that would give T-Sparks a taste of her own medicine should the abuse continue!

"T-Sparks, lets just find and empty room for you, Rarity, and I too share." Silga said. T-Sparks sighed as she rather enjoyed absuing Spike. 

"Fine." T-Sparks replied. 

"Techno, Kybui just get some rest as well." Silga said sleepily. 

Applejack sat Dawn down at the dinner table. "Apple fritters, apple pie for dinner" Applejack said. "Here sweet hear, since you're all bound up let me feed ya." She then began too spoon feed Dawn the apple pie. "Open up!" 

Big Mac was still fawning over his apple. And Granny Smith and Apple Bloom looked awe struck. "Granny I thought Applejack liked Rarity. And what's wrong with Big Mac..." 

Granny didn't notice as she was herself obsesed with a spoon she'd been staring at when Cupid shot her. 

Just now, Tilgoreth said:

"T-Sparks, lets just find and empty room for you, Rarity, and I too share." Silga said. T-Sparks sighed as she rather enjoyed absuing Spike. 

"Fine." T-Sparks replied. 

"Techno, Kybui just get some rest as well." Silga said sleepily. 

Applejack sat Dawn down at the dinner table. "Apple fritters, apple pie for dinner" Applejack said. "Here sweet hear, since you're all bound up let me feed ya." She then began too spoon feed Dawn the apple pie. "Open up!" 

Big Mac was still fawning over his apple. And Granny Smith and Apple Bloom looked awe struck. "Granny I thought Applejack liked Rarity. And what's wrong with Big Mac..." 

Granny didn't notice as she was herself obsesed with a spoon she'd been staring at when Cupid shot her. 

When Silga and Rarity fell asleep, T-Sparks snuck out and began too bang on Spike and C/U Will's door. 

"Oh dragon!": She said tauntingly. 

• Brohoof 1

@Tilgoreth

Dawn blushed as she was forced to eat the food. Things like this weren't supposed to happen to her. She was supposed to have a nice, simpke life. Instead, she gets abducted forced into a relationship that she didn't even want. At least she wasn't hungry anymore, so at the very least something good came out of this. "I swear, that thing is dead when I see it." She thought to herself.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
13 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

. When Silga and Rarity fell asleep, T-Sparks snuck out and began too bang on Spike and C/U Will's door. 

"Oh dragon!": She said tauntingly. 

Well, we warned her! The Wills agreed.

They worked together to enchant the door so that when Evil Twilight knocked on the door too many times, Wham!

The doors flew open hard, smacking the Unicorn jerk out of the castle and to the moon with a goofy yell like the end of a Goofy Cartoon!

"Don't ever mess with the Disney Pony!"

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Drago Ryder said:

@Tilgoreth

Dawn blushed as she was forced to eat the food. Things like this weren't supposed to happen to her. She was supposed to have a nice, simpke life. Instead, she gets abducted forced into a relationship that she didn't even want. At least she wasn't hungry anymore, so at the very least something good came out of this. "I swear, that thing is dead when I see it." She thought to herself.

After dinner Applejack placed Dawn in her bead and snuggled up next too her. "Night love." She said turning off the light. 

Apple Bloom walked in. "Applejack I thought you had a crush on Rarity?" She said. 

"Where in tarnation did you get that idea?" Applejack said angry.

"Ya told me last week!" 

"Nonsense! Dawn is my wife!" 

"Ya barley know her!" 

Applejack didn't reply she just put the blanket over her head.

Just now, WiiGuy2014 said:

Well, we warned her! The Wills agreed.

They worked together to enchant the door so that when Evil Twilight knocked on the door too many times, Wham!

The doors flew open hard, smacking the Unicorn jerk out of the castle and to the moon with a goofy yell like the end of a Goofy Cartoon!

T-Sparks was enraged. "Those f**king b*stards!" She yelled. However she soon stoped talking as she was instantly frozen in the vacum of space. She cast a retrival spell that should allow her too be back at Silga's side the next day. 

"C will, U will, I'm so sorry. I should have stopped her sooner. But she was so cute, and I didn't want too ruin my chances." Silga said apologeticly. 

• Brohoof 1

@Tilgoreth

Dawn felt a pit form in her stomach when she was placed in the bed and knew she needed to make a break for it. Otherwise, she'd be stuck here. After an hour, the alicorn moved out of the bed and out of her bindings. She then headed for the bathroom. At the very least, she could use the window to escape. 

• Brohoof 1