Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Cupid Comes Too Ponyville

Tilgoreth

Just now, Drago Ryder said:

@Tilgoreth

Dawn felt a pit form in her stomach when she was placed in the bed and knew she needed to make a break for it. Otherwise, she'd be stuck here. After an hour, the alicorn moved out of the bed and out of her bindings. She then headed for the bathroom. At the very least, she could use the window to escape. 

Applejack was asleep so she didn't notice Dawn leave.

@Tilgoreth

Dawn sighed as she climbed out the window and took to the skies. "At least that mess is over. Good thing I don't even live in this crazy town." She thought to herself. The alicorn then felt a familair sensation flood her mind and she decided to aim her temper at something. "About time you woke up, Baz." She muttered to herself.

"Sorry about that. Something was interfering with our connection, but I think it cleared up. At least you have your magic now."

• Brohoof 1

Techno then finally came back after he waited 30 minutes...

TU: Okay I literally just skipped 30 minutes in an instant! So what have I missed exactly? Anyways I was just waiting in standby mode but still if it's an emergency you can snap me out of standby mode by touching the gem on my collar!

• Brohoof 2

Techno had skipped himself to the next morning as he was in standby mode all night. He then woke up the next morning...

TU: Okay my cape actually kept me nice and warm while I was in standby mode! Anyways it literally feels like I've skipped time to the morning!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Tilgoreth

"So, let me get this straight. A personification of love came to Equestria and started shooting up ponies with magic arrows, and you, along with a few other characters are trying to stop him. Didn't you retire from this type of thing a few months ago?" Baz asked after reviewing all of Dawn's memories. 

Dawn hadn't returned to Twilight's castle the night before, voting to essentially scout out ahead of the group instead. "Yeah, but at least it should be over soon." She thought, putting a hoof over the amulet she wore. 

Edited by Drago Ryder
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

*Next Morning*

C. Will didn't really need to sleep for two reasons.

1. He's been up all night keeping U. Will from snuggling Spike like the young dragon does with his Rarity doll.

2. All the love coming off of U. Will towards Spike, while bland and not as nutritious as true mutual love, kept feeding the Changeling and giving him the caffeine to stay awake. C. Will could get all the sleep he'd need AFTER the crisis is over.

Spike and the Wills headed to where the rest of the group were. As long as T-Sparks doesn't show up until AFTER I've spoken to everypony, I won't go savage from annoyance! The Changeling quietly thought.

After hearing about cupid, C. Will had to call garbage on his story. This wasn't true love Cupid is spreading, it's false. Princess Cadance's a much better spreader of love than him!

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Drago Ryder said:

@Tilgoreth

"So, let me get this straight. A personification of love came to Equestria and started shooting up ponies with magic arrows, and you, along with a few other characters are trying to stop him. Didn't you retire from this type of thing a few months ago?" Baz asked after reviewing all of Dawn's memories. 

Dawn hadn't returned to Twilight's castle the night before, voting to essentially scout out ahead of the group instead. "Yeah, but at least it should be over soon." She thought, putting a hoof over the amulet she wore. 

1 hour ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

*Next Morning*

1. He's been up all night keeping U. Will from snuggling Spike like the young dragon does with his Rarity doll.

2. All the love coming off of U. Will towards Spike, while bland and not as nutritious as true mutual love, kept feeding the Changeling and giving him the caffeine to stay awake. C. Will could get all the sleep he'd need AFTER the crisis is over.

Spike and the Wills headed to where the rest of the group were. As long as T-Sparks doesn't show up until AFTER I've spoken to everypony, I won't go savage from annoyance! The Changeling quietly thought.

1 hour ago, Acnologia said:

@Tilgoreth@Techno Universal

Kyubi yawned slightly as she woke up and noticed that she was right next to Techno. "I guess I was tired last night." She thought to herself. The bat pony then stretched to get any kinks out of her joints.

On 7/29/2017 at 4:54 PM, Techno Universal said:

Techno had skipped himself to the next morning as he was in standby mode all night. He then woke up the next morning...

TU: Okay my cape actually kept me nice and warm while I was in standby mode! Anyways it literally feels like I've skipped time to the morning!

Silga woke up along with the others. "Alright T-Sparks said that this Cupid fella was last in the Crystal Empire, let's start there." She said. She patted C/U Will on the back. "Sorry about T-Sparks, she can be a bitch."

@Tilgoreth

After a few more minutes of flight, Dawn could feel her wings growing tired and decided that the best course of action would be to continue on hoof. The alicorn then landed in the middle of an open plain and did just that."I wonder what the others are up to." She thought to herself.

• Brohoof 1

@Tilgoreth

Kyubi nodded slightly. It made sense that something that caused love would go to somewhere powered off the stuff. "Let's just hope that the trains are working. I'm not really a fan of teleportation and it'd take us weeks to travel on hoof."

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Acnologia said:

Kyubi yawned slightly as she woke up and noticed that she was right next to Techno. "I guess I was tired last night." She thought to herself. The bat pony then stretched to get any kinks out of her joints.

Techno then automatically came out of standby mode...

TU: Ohh! Good morning Kyubi! I wonder how you ended up next to me! Wait.. What's my system doing?

A massive cape then appeared on Kyubi. It was attached to her necklace and it was around four meters long plus it was Green, Grey and purple. It was also really sorry and warm in texture. (It's the same cape from the chilling retreat RP.)

TU: Okay now it's spawned a cape on you Kyubi! Anyways you somehow look really fabulous in that cape! 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
17 hours ago, Drago Ryder said:

@Tilgoreth

After a few more minutes of flight, Dawn could feel her wings growing tired and decided that the best course of action would be to continue on hoof. The alicorn then landed in the middle of an open plain and did just that."I wonder what the others are up to." She thought to herself.

Applejack had finally noticed Dawn was missing. Eventually she found her in a open field. She snuck up behind her legally married wife.

16 hours ago, Acnologia said:

@Tilgoreth

Kyubi nodded slightly. It made sense that something that caused love would go to somewhere powered off the stuff. "Let's just hope that the trains are working. I'm not really a fan of teleportation and it'd take us weeks to travel on hoof."

9 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno then automatically came out of standby mode...

TU: Ohh! Good morning Kyubi! I wonder how you ended up next to me! Wait.. What's my system doing?

A massive cape then appeared on Kyubi. It was attached to her necklace and it was around four meters long plus it was Green, Grey and purple. It was also really sorry and warm in texture. (It's the same cape from the chilling retreat RP.)

TU: Okay now it's spawned a cape on you Kyubi! Anyways you somehow look really fabulous in that cape! 

T-Sparks then feel out of the sky in front of Silga. 

19 hours ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

*Next Morning*

After hearing about cupid, C. Will had to call garbage on his story. This wasn't true love Cupid is spreading, it's false. Princess Cadance's a much better spreader of love than him!

"T-Sparks?! Are you okay?" Silga asked.

"Fine." T-Sparks said shivering. "Listen bug boy I may be a bitch, but I'm not a f**king idiot. I'll leave the dragon the f**k alone if you do the same for me."

"Regardless lets make our way to the Crystal Empire." Silga said. Rarity was still snuggling her.

@Techno Universal @WiiGuy2014 @Acnologia @Drago Ryder @Tilgoreth

Edited by Tilgoreth

@Tilgoreth

"Watch your six, Dawn." Baz warned.

Dawn nodded and glanced behind her to see Applejack. The alicorn then mentally sighed before charging her horn. "Sorry, but I'm not that interested in you." She said, before forming a spell designs to incapacitate an opponent. To be honest, no one could really blame her. She had essentially been kidnapped and forced to marry against her will, so it was time to put a stop to all of this. Without even looking back to see if her attack worked, the unicorn flew into the air.

Edited by Drago Ryder
  • Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Drago Ryder said:

@Tilgoreth

"Watch your six, Dawn." Baz warned.

Dawn nodded and glanced behind her to see Applejack. The alicorn then mentally sighed before charging her horn. "Sorry, but I'm not that interested in you." She said, before forming a spell designs to incapacitate an opponent. To be honest, no one could really blame her. She had essentially been kidnapped and forced to marry against her will, so it was time to put a stop to all of this. Without even looking back to see if her attack worked, the unicorn flew into the air.

Applejack was knocked out when the spell hit her. But the magic from Cupid overpowered the spell. 

"Now listen here little missy!" Applejack said as she chased down Dawn and prepared to throw her lasso.

Kyubi smiled as she felt the cloak form around her and nuzzled Techno. "Thank you, dear." She said. The bat pony then gave him a quick peck on the cheek before turning to Silga and nodding. "Let's just hope the rail sysytem still works. Either that, or we don't get mobbed by lovestruck ponies."

• Brohoof 1

@Tilgoreth

Dawn heard Applejack and mentally cursed. "I honestly am starting to hate that runt for causing all of this." She thought. The alicorn then fired a beam of magic at the ground, causing ice to spread along the surface. At the very least, it would cause the mare below her to fall and allow her to escape..

• Brohoof 1

15 minutes ago, Acnologia said:

Kyubi smiled as she felt the cloak form around her and nuzzled Techno. "Thank you, dear." She said. The bat pony then gave him a quick peck on the cheek before turning to Silga and nodding. "Let's just hope the rail sysytem still works. Either that, or we don't get mobbed by lovestruck ponies."

Silga and the others then made there way to the trains.

7 minutes ago, Drago Ryder said:

@Tilgoreth

Dawn heard Applejack and mentally cursed. "I honestly am starting to hate that runt for causing all of this." She thought. The alicorn then fired a beam of magic at the ground, causing ice to spread along the surface. At the very least, it would cause the mare below her to fall and allow her to escape..

Applejack slipped on the ice and crashed into another pony.

@Tilgoreth

Dawn sighed as she slowed down mid-flight. The last thing she needed was to be kidnapped again. "At least that's over with." She said, before landing on a strip of clouds a few thousand feet above the ground and yawning. The alciorn hadn't gotten any sleep the night before and now was a good a time as any.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Acnologia said:

TU: To be honest I would imagine that the rail system would come to a halt because of the staff and drivers falling in love with each other. Anyways if you really want we could snuggle in each other's capes Kyubi if you really want!

• Brohoof 1

@Techno Universal@Tilgoreth

Kyubi blushed slightly, but also nodded. "I wouldn't really mind that." She said. "We should probably wait until we get all of this sorted out, though." The bat pony was also curious as to where Dawn was. The last she had eard, the alicorn had been kidnapped, but she could've easily escaped.

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, Acnologia said:

Kyubi blushed slightly, but also nodded. "I wouldn't really mind that." She said. "We should probably wait until we get all of this sorted out, though." The bat pony was also curious as to where Dawn was. The last she had eard, the alicorn had been kidnapped, but she could've easily escaped.

TU: I guess maybe we should cuddle around while we're waiting then!

Texhno then went under Kyubi's cape and started cuddling around in it...

• Brohoof 1

@Techno Universal

Kyubi's blush intesnisfied as Techno got under her cape and she giggled as she moved to accomodate him. "I guess we might as well." She thought to herself. The bat pony then moved under her own cape and nuzzled into Techno's fur.

Edited by Acnologia
  • Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Acnologia said:

@Techno Universal

Kyubi's blush intesnisfied as Techno got under her cape and she giggled as she moved to accomodate him. "I guess we might as well." She thought to herself. The bat pony then moved under her own cape and nuzzled into Techno's fur.

TU: To be honest this actually feels really nice!

(Gotta rush off to school now! :) )

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: To be honest I would imagine that the rail system would come to a halt because of the staff and drivers falling in love with each other. Anyways if you really want we could snuggle in each other's capes Kyubi if you really want!

50 minutes ago, Acnologia said:

5 minutes ago, Acnologia said:

@Techno Universal

2 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: To be honest this actually feels really nice!

(Gotta rush off to school now! :) )

"Can we cut the PG crap?" T-Sparks said annoyed looking at Techno and Kyubi snuggling. "I mean me and SIlga did some very not PG rated stuff...Huh. Why Do I feel like my vocabulary is limited and less intense than it should be?"

"What?" Silga said confused."

"Nothing. Listen I can cast a spell on the train. Kyubi's right, the ponies there are probaly head over hoof for each other. Let's jsut go." T-Sparks said pushing Silga and the others towards the train station. Of course what they didn't know was that Applejack angry at Dawn running away had decided to hijack the train and go looking for her. Of course she had no idea how to actually operate a train, so it was still in the station.

@Acnologia  @Techno Universal @Drago Ryder @WiiGuy2014