Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Cupid Comes Too Ponyville

Tilgoreth

(edited)

@WiiGuy2014 @Acnologia  @Drago Ryder @Techno Universal

@Drago Ryder @Techno Universial

Everone made there way to the train station. The ponies who normally ran it where all madly in love with each other. T-Sparks boarded the train and prepared to leave. "Hurry up." She said to the others. 

Meanwhile in a alternate universe a love goddess was observing equstria. And that bitch was pissed. How f**king dare he? That little bastard ass motherf**ker, going around shooting ponies in the flank!  She thought to herself. This goddess, who's name is unpronouncable in any launguage, was angry that Cupid had gotten to equstria first.

This godess, who for convience will be called Amore, was the godess of romantic love. She loved setting up elaborate dates for people. While Cupid merley shot them in the ass.  This godess, who was twelve feet tall, dark skinned, and very beautiful with her raven hair, stepped through a dimensional rift into equstria. She set up a dinner dat for a blue peagasus with her girlfriend. Of course Amore didn't know this, or that Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy were already in love before Xupid shot them, leaving them mostly unaffected.

"Seems like to much shipping to me." A male voice said from behind Amore. 

Amore turned around. "What the f**k?!" She said stunned as she stared at the beast before her. A floating entity made up of shapes, on fire. Of course this was only because the person writing this isn't very creative or funny, but Amore nor this enity knew that.

"Hey I'm Atomic Demon." The demon said stretching out a triangular arm. "I sensed the unaturap magical energey here. I came to feed on it."

"Hrrm. Hello Atomic, I'm Amore. I came here because that bastard Cupid doesn't know a thing about romance."

"Right. Hey when I start devouring ponies souls, don't stop me kay?" Atomic said as he devoured FlutterDash's sould.

"You bastard that was the best ship of all time!" Amore said staring at the dead FlutterDash. She then used her magic to bring them back to life.

"Mmm seconds." Atomic said as he ate their souls again. 

Amore was pissed. She created a giant thunderstorm over ponyville. "I'll KILL YOU!" She said sending lightning bolts down towards him. They didn't even faze him.

"I'm an immortal demon soul devourer. I can only die if I stop devoruing souls." Atomic said.

Amore then cast a spell on all of Equstria's inhabidents. "Now you can't devour anyone's soul!" Amore said tauntingly. Atomic then sensed Silga's ankh necklace. He went towards her. Unknown to Silga her necklace contained the souls of several thousand dead people. 

Happy Atomic was gone Amore went back to tending to FlutterDash.

Edited by Tilgoreth

8 hours ago, Tilgoreth said:

"Can we cut the PG crap?" T-Sparks said annoyed looking at Techno and Kyubi snuggling. "I mean me and SIlga did some very not PG rated stuff...Huh. Why Do I feel like my vocabulary is limited and less intense than it should be?"

"What?" Silga said confused."

"Nothing. Listen I can cast a spell on the train. Kyubi's right, the ponies there are probaly head over hoof for each other. Let's jsut go." T-Sparks said pushing Silga and the others towards the train station. Of course what they didn't know was that Applejack angry at Dawn running away had decided to hijack the train and go looking for her. Of course she had no idea how to actually operate a train, so it was still in the station.

@Acnologia  @Techno Universal @Drago Ryder @WiiGuy2014

TU: Uhh... T-Sparks didn't you know that my primary system operation rating standard is hard-coded as PG? It's been that way for my whole life but still if you need any help with the train just tell me!

As Techno was being pushed down to the train station...

TU: Okay can you just let us walk!? You seriously don't have to be that pushy!

As Atomic started to do his thing it started to set off alarms in Techno's head...

TU: Inelegance systems are now getting absorbed by another high power being? You can't be serious that we've got a second threat in equestria! 

Edited by Techno Universal
  • Brohoof 1

@Tilgoreth @Acnologia @Techno Universal @Drago Ryder

C. Will thought for a moment as they boarded the train. He let Spike ride on his back to keep U. Will satisfied! "Hey, Spike remember how I first woke up inside Will Guide from the Crystalling of Flurry Heart? I felt like Snow White or Sleeping Beauty finally getting to live again!"

Spike smiled and nodded. "Sure do! Remember how we met Thorax there and helped him? Well, technically You first officially met him right after the Attack on the Canterlot Wedding. U. Will and I were meeting him for the first time. While I first tried to talk to the Crystal Empire about how I made friends with him, but nopony believed me, U. Will had Thorax pretend to be me so that the starving Changeling could be fed U. Will's love for me."

Inside, U. Will's heart fluttered at the memory! He briefly gained control of his unicorn magic and "snuggled" the young dragon with it before C. Will had to hold him back!

"That was a great plan on my host's part back then. Anyway, if we're going to the Crystal Empire to stop Cupid, I might have a crazy idea involving the Crystal Heart. What do the rest of you guys think?" He asked the rest of the group.

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Tilgoreth @Acnologia @Techno Universal @Drago Ryder

C. Will thought for a moment as they boarded the train. He let Spike ride on his back to keep U. Will satisfied! "Hey, Spike remember how I first woke up inside Will Guide from the Crystalling of Flurry Heart? I felt like Snow White or Sleeping Beauty finally getting to live again!"

Spike smiled and nodded. "Sure do! Remember how we met Thorax there and helped him? Well, technically You first officially met him right after the Attack on the Canterlot Wedding. U. Will and I were meeting him for the first time. While I first tried to talk to the Crystal Empire about how I made friends with him, but nopony believed me, U. Will had Thorax pretend to be me so that the starving Changeling could be fed U. Will's love for me."

Inside, U. Will's heart fluttered at the memory! He briefly gained control of his unicorn magic and "snuggled" the young dragon with it before C. Will had to hold him back!

"That was a great plan on my host's part back then. Anyway, if we're going to the Crystal Empire to stop Cupid, I might have a crazy idea involving the Crystal Heart. What do the rest of you guys think?" He asked the rest of the group.

15 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Uhh... T-Sparks didn't you know that my primary system operation rating standard is hard-coded as PG? It's been that way for my whole life but still if you need any help with the train just tell me!

As Techno was being pushed down to the train station...

TU: Okay can you just let us walk!? You seriously don't have to be that pushy!

As Atomic started to do his thing it started to set off alarms in Techno's head...

TU: Inelegance systems are now getting absorbed by another high power being? You can't be serious that we've got a second threat in equestria! 

T-Sparks cast a spell starting the train in motion. Applejack snickered as she made her ways through the carts. Atomic was still following Silga.

"Techno enough of your gibberish." T-Sparks said annoyed.

"C. Will tell us your plan." Silga said to the changling.

2 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

T-Sparks cast a spell starting the train in motion. Applejack snickered as she made her ways through the carts. Atomic was still following Silga.

"First of all, promise me T-Sparks won't interfere, because my plan will also include punishing her if she does! Personally, I want to surprise you, but I can give the hint that the Crystal Heart is like the biggest source of channeling love energy in the Crystal Empire." He whispers the last words, "If I could just get a hold of it..."

• Brohoof 1

45 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

"First of all, promise me T-Sparks won't interfere, because my plan will also include punishing her if she does! Personally, I want to surprise you, but I can give the hint that the Crystal Heart is like the biggest source of channeling love energy in the Crystal Empire." He whispers the last words, "If I could just get a hold of it..."

T-Sparks walked right in front of C Wills face. "Space is a terrible f**king place. The dirt has a terrible f**kin taste. F**k it. I don't want to go back to space. So for right now let's just work together. " T-Sparks said holding out her hoof for a hoof bump.

• Brohoof 1

@Tilgoreth

Dawn's eyes shot open as she sensed a powerful magical signature. "Are you kidding me? First cupid, and now this." She thought to herself. The alicorn then closed her eyes and a silver aura began to envelope her body. "This will end, before it even begins." 

"Do it, Dawm. I'm ready." Baz said, supplying the alicorn with as much power as possible.

• Brohoof 1

@Tilgoreth

Kyubi's ears flicked and she turned her head as the others conversed. "I think there may be somepony else on the train." She whispered, before moving in the direction she heard Applejack's voice coming from. There was also something off in the air, but she couldn't quite place it.

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Tilgoreth said:

Techno had naturally gotten into the locomotive of the train...

TU: Seriously those are system warnings I'm getting T-Sparks and they are serious about what they say. So you should probably be warred instead of annoyed when I say a system warning out loud like that. And anyways it looks like you've had another F bomb explosion and that's not exactly a good thing.

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno had naturally gotten into the locomotive of the train...

TU: Seriously those are system warnings I'm getting T-Sparks and they are serious about what they say. So you should probably be warred instead of annoyed when I say a system warning out loud like that. And anyways it looks like you've had another F bomb explosion and that's not exactly a good thing.

12 hours ago, Acnologia said:

@Tilgoreth

Kyubi's ears flicked and she turned her head as the others conversed. "I think there may be somepony else on the train." She whispered, before moving in the direction she heard Applejack's voice coming from. There was also something off in the air, but she couldn't quite place it.

13 hours ago, Drago Ryder said:

@Tilgoreth

Dawn's eyes shot open as she sensed a powerful magical signature. "Are you kidding me? First cupid, and now this." She thought to herself. The alicorn then closed her eyes and a silver aura began to envelope her body. "This will end, before it even begins." 

"Do it, Dawm. I'm ready." Baz said, supplying the alicorn with as much power as possible.

@WiiGuy2014 @Acnologia @Drago Ryder @Techno Universal

"How'd ya know I was here?" Applejack said coming out of hiding. Suddenley Atomic Demon came bursting into the moving train. He instantly started attacking Silga, trying to devour the souls in her necklace.

T-Sparks laser beamed him, but he took no damage. 

7 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

@WiiGuy2014 @Acnologia @Drago Ryder @Techno Universal

"How'd ya know I was here?" Applejack said coming out of hiding. Suddenley Atomic Demon came bursting into the moving train. He instantly started attacking Silga, trying to devour the souls in her necklace.

T-Sparks laser beamed him, but he took no damage. 

When Atomic busted into the train Techno then got an extremely strong urge to go and battle him as it was his job and natural instinct to fight and destroy enemies like Atomic. He then started to shout out at Atomic and his eyes were starting to flicker between red changeling eyes and his own...

TU: WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING BACK THERE ATOMIC!? YOUR PAFORMING AN  OPERATION THAT'S HIGHLY DANGEROUS AND THREATENING TO US AND I CAN'T ALLOW THAT!!! YOU COULD SAY THAT YOU HAVE BEEN BUSTED AT THIS POINT!!! 

• Brohoof 2

@Tilgoreth

As time passed, the aura around Dawn's body began to take shape and solidify into a new form. When the light subsided, what took Dawn's place was a white furred, nine tailed kitusne that was a little over one and a half times size of most dragons in their elder years. "For thousands of years I have remained dormant. Now, this world shall witness my return." Baz growled as she felt the tug of gravity on her body. Green eyes gazed down as she fell through the sky and a a slight smirk formed on her muzzle.

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

When Atomic busted into the train Techno then got an extremely strong urge to go and battle him as it was his job and natural instinct to fight and destroy enemies like Atomic. He then started to shout out at Atomic and his eyes were starting to flicker between red changeling eyes and his own...

TU: WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING BACK THERE ATOMIC!? YOUR PAFORMING AN  OPERATION THAT'S HIGHLY DANGEROUS AND THREATENING TO US AND I CAN'T ALLOW THAT!!! YOU COULD SAY THAT YOU HAVE BEEN BUSTED AT THIS POINT!!! 

3 hours ago, Drago Ryder said:

@Tilgoreth

As time passed, the aura around Dawn's body began to take shape and solidify into a new form. When the light subsided, what took Dawn's place was a white furred, nine tailed kitusne that was a little over one and a half times size of most dragons in their elder years. "For thousands of years I have remained dormant. Now, this world shall witness my return." Baz growled as she felt the tug of gravity on her body. Green eyes gazed down as she fell through the sky and a a slight smirk formed on her muzzle.

3 hours ago, Acnologia said:

@Tilgoreth

Kyubi looked at Applejack and rolled her eyes. "You made to much noise." She deadpanned, before ducking under a table when something broke into the cabin. She wasn't about to get killed. "And now this is a thing."

Atomic ignored Techno and attepmted to grab Silga. But Rarity bucked him in the face. T-Sparks used this opurtunity to laser beam Atomic out of the train. But he came back and used laser beams to try and kill T-Sparks. But she used a shiled to block it. Applejack jumped out the window. "Hell no this ain't worth it!" She screamed.

@Tilgoreth

As Baz fell though the cloud layer and could see the ground, she noticed a train heading north that seemed to be under attack. "Looks like the others got into a bit of trouble." She growled as she hit the ground, causing it to essentially crater under her weight. The kitsune then moved to intercept the vehicle.

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Tilgoreth said:

Atomic ignored Techno and attepmted to grab Silga. But Rarity bucked him in the face. T-Sparks used this opurtunity to laser beam Atomic out of the train. But he came back and used laser beams to try and kill T-Sparks. But she used a shiled to block it. Applejack jumped out the window. "Hell no this ain't worth it!" She screamed.

Techno then had enough of Atomic so he teleported over to him and now Techno's eyes looked like red changing eyes...

TU: Do you think I'm going to let you get away with your plans that easily Atomic!? I warned you and now it's about time I take action and it's really going to hit you real hard!

Techno then started sooting a laser beam at Atomic's head that was a beam that was designed to wipe out the mind of any being...    

• Brohoof 1

15 hours ago, Drago Ryder said:

@Tilgoreth

As Baz fell though the cloud layer and could see the ground, she noticed a train heading north that seemed to be under attack. "Looks like the others got into a bit of trouble." She growled as she hit the ground, causing it to essentially crater under her weight. The kitsune then moved to intercept the vehicle.

12 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno then had enough of Atomic so he teleported over to him and now Techno's eyes looked like red changing eyes...

TU: Do you think I'm going to let you get away with your plans that easily Atomic!? I warned you and now it's about time I take action and it's really going to hit you real hard!

Techno then started sooting a laser beam at Atomic's head that was a beam that was designed to wipe out the mind of any being...    

"Shit!" T-Sparks yelled as she pulled the train to a stop just in front of Baz/Dawn.

Silga fell to the ground. Atomic was still unphased by Techno. Amore sensing the chaos teleported to the seen. "What is going on here?!" She yelled with a booming voice.

6 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

"Shit!" T-Sparks yelled as she pulled the train to a stop just in front of Baz/Dawn.

Silga fell to the ground. Atomic was still unphased by Techno. Amore sensing the chaos teleported to the seen. "What is going on here?!" She yelled with a booming voice.

That's what we want to know!" Shouted the Wills as all this chaos has happened. Both agreed that Spike's safety is most important.

The demon didn't look like anything from the Disney world, so U. Will dare not risk fighting it. Instead, he's used all his Disney protection spells from within C. Will to protect themselves and the young dragon riding on his Changeling back while all this action was going on!

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 1

58 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

TU: It's getting real close to wiping your system now!

Atomic then started to get an internal sensation that his mind was about to be formatted...

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: It's getting real close to wiping your system now!

Atomic then started to get an internal sensation that his mind was about to be formatted...

Atomic incenerated the entire train. He ripped off Silga's necklace and knocked her out. Flying back to his dimension. Amore lowered herself to the ground angry. She looked at the dragon and at Techno. "You two seem the most powerful. What is going on here?" 

@WiiGuy2014 @Techno Universal @Acnologia @Drago Ryder

1 minute ago, Tilgoreth said:

Atomic incenerated the entire train. He ripped off Silga's necklace and knocked her out. Flying back to his dimension. Amore lowered herself to the ground angry. She looked at the dragon and at Techno. "You two seem the most powerful. What is going on here?" 

Techno then dropped his attack for a moment so he could speak to Atomic...

TU: To be honest with you Atomic I'm actually the original creator of equestria and I still run this place from my lab to this day. Just why are you trying to invade my grand world and project as your damaging a society that can save us all. Anyways I'm probably still likely more powerful than you but I was just getting started by using a very small fraction of my full power there.

@Tilgoreth @Techno Universal @Acnologia @Drago Ryder

1 hour ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

That's what we want to know!" Shouted the Wills as all this chaos has happened. Both agreed that Spike's safety is most important.

The demon didn't look like anything from the Disney world, so U. Will dare not risk fighting it. Instead, he's used all his Disney protection spells from within C. Will to protect themselves and the young dragon riding on his Changeling back while all this action was going on!

22 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

15 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno then dropped his attack for a moment so he could speak to Atomic...

TU: To be honest with you Atomic I'm actually the original creator of equestria and I still run this place from my lab to this day. Just why are you trying to invade my grand world and project as your damaging a society that can save us all. Anyways I'm probably still likely more powerful than you but I was just getting started by using a very small fraction of my full power there.

As the train incinerated, C. Will jumped to safety next to Techno. Spike was shaken, but okay in the protection spell.

"Okay, I have no idea what's going on here!" An enraged C. Will asked on behalf of both Wills and Spike. "Can't anypony JUST! EX! PLAIN?! Also, how are we going to get to the Crystal Empire now?!"

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Tilgoreth @Techno Universal @Acnologia @Drago Ryder

As the train incinerated, C. Will jumped to safety next to Techno. Spike was shaken, but okay in the protection spell.

"Okay, I have no idea what's going on here!" An enraged C. Will asked on behalf of both Wills and Spike. "Can't anypony JUST! EX! PLAIN?! Also, how are we going to get to the Crystal Empire now?!"

T-Sparks looked at Amore. "Cupid started shooting ponies here. We were going to the Crystal Empire to find him. Then that Atomic Demon stole Silga's ankh necklace and incenerated the train. Then a dam dragon showed up before that." 

"I despise cupid. I will help you all." Amore said.

@Techno Universal @WiiGuy2014 @Acnologia @Drago Ryder

10 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

T-Sparks looked at Amore. "Cupid started shooting ponies here. We were going to the Crystal Empire to find him. Then that Atomic Demon stole Silga's ankh necklace and incenerated the train. Then a dam dragon showed up before that." 

"I despise cupid. I will help you all." Amore said.

@Techno Universal @WiiGuy2014 @Acnologia @Drago Ryder

TU: To be honest guys I could just teleport all of us to Centralot but I'm not sure if it's going to be the best idea. Anyways I'll put in some automatic traps in this world for Atomic so if he comes back he's really going to get trolled big time! Anyways I was thinking of chasing down Atomic to get your collar back Silga but once again I don't know if I should do it or not.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: To be honest guys I could just teleport all of us to Centralot but I'm not sure if it's going to be the best idea. Anyways I'll put in some automatic traps in this world for Atomic so if he comes back he's really going to get trolled big time! Anyways I was thinking of chasing down Atomic to get your collar back Silga but once again I don't know if I should do it or not.

Silga was still knocked out. 

"No. We will create another train and travel that way. The magical energey here is to unstable." Amore said lacing FlutterDash on the ground. "This FlutterDash will act as a magical charm protecting us from Atomic and Cupid."

Amore then used her magic to create another train. "Everyone get aboard." Amore sat on the rough because she was 12 feet tall and couldn't fit inside.