Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Cupid Comes Too Ponyville

Tilgoreth

@Tilgoreth

Baz rolled her eyes as she watched the fight and the conversation that followed. "I'm a kitsune actually. I know fur looks like scales and all, but this is getting old fast." She said, her tone flowing with sarcasm, before continuing on to the Crystal Empire.

• Brohoof 1

@Tilgoreth@Techno Universal

Kyubi watched the others fight and was honestly as confused as both forms of Will. Even an explanation wouldn't help at this point. "Of course something like this happens." She muttered, before flying into the air and after Baz. The best thing for them to do would be to just continue on and fix the previous mess. After that, she was done.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Drago Ryder said:

@Tilgoreth

Baz rolled her eyes as she watched the fight and the conversation that followed. "I'm a kitsune actually. I know fur looks like scales and all, but this is getting old fast." She said, her tone flowing with sarcasm, before continuing on to the Crystal Empire.

Amore watched Dawn fly off. "She's no match for cupid. None of you are. The little bastard might look like a helpless baby but he'll devour your soul if you get in his way."

Just now, Acnologia said:

@Tilgoreth@Techno Universal

Kyubi watched the others fight and was honestly as confused as both forms of Will. Even an explanation wouldn't help at this point. "Of course something like this happens." She muttered, before flying into the air and after Baz. The best thing for them to do would be to just continue on and fix the previous mess. After that, she was done.

T-Sparks rolled her eyes as the bat pony flew away. "Let's just take the f**kin train already." T-Sparks said carrying the knocked out Silga onto the train."

@Techno Universal @Acnologia @Drago Ryder @WiiGuy2014

7 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

Amore watched Dawn fly off. "She's no match for cupid. None of you are. The little bastard might look like a helpless baby but he'll devour your soul if you get in his way."

T-Sparks rolled her eyes as the bat pony flew away. "Let's just take the f**kin train already." T-Sparks said carrying the knocked out Silga onto the train."

@Techno Universal @Acnologia @Drago Ryder @WiiGuy2014

TU: Okay jezz!! We'll take the train then!

Techno was once again sitting in the locomotive...

• Brohoof 1

@Tilgoreth

As walked towards the crystal empire, her form started to dissipate. "I'm done for now. Call me if you grt into any real trouble." She said, before Dawn continued on via flight.

"Time for the child to learn a lesson." She thought.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Drago Ryder said:

@Tilgoreth

As walked towards the crystal empire, her form started to dissipate. "I'm done for now. Call me if you grt into any real trouble." She said, before Dawn continued on via flight.

"Time for the child to learn a lesson." She thought.

1 minute ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Okay jezz!! We'll take the train then!

Techno was once again sitting in the locomotive...

As the others boarded Amore started the train. They made there way to the crystal empire.

@Tilgoreth

Kyubi looked down to see the train moving and decided to land on the roof. At the very least, she was saving energy this was. "All of this was just a bit of a mess." She thought to herself. The last thing she wanted was to talk to the others.

• Brohoof 1

@Tilgoreth

It didn't take Dawn that long to reach the Crystal empire, considering the fact that Baz could walk a few miles in a step. "Hopefully this'll all be over soon." She said, before making her horn preemptively glow with magic.

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Acnologia said:

@Tilgoreth

Kyubi looked down to see the train moving and decided to land on the roof. At the very least, she was saving energy this was. "All of this was just a bit of a mess." She thought to herself. The last thing she wanted was to talk to the others.

1 minute ago, Drago Ryder said:

@Tilgoreth

It didn't take Dawn that long to reach the Crystal empire, considering the fact that Baz could walk a few miles in a step. "Hopefully this'll all be over soon." She said, before making her horn preemptively glow with magic.

Amore stroked the batpony. "You're very lovely dear." She said getting a bit too friendly with Kyubi.

Cupid saw Dawn coming. He aimed his bow and fired an arrow at her. If this didn't work he planned to extract her soul and send it to the underworld. d

Techno was walking right next to Kyubi and looking at her. Techno also thought it was really strange of how he was getting stimulated in a way by just seeing Kyubi's cape fluttering in the wind. Techno then spotted the Cupid...

TU: Ohh look! There's the little burger up there!

• Brohoof 1

Keeping his Spike-obsessed Unicorn host under control was taking up most of C. Will's focus. Until they would reach the Empire and the Crystal Heart, he would keep Spike and the Unicorn safe, and leave the fighting to the more experienced ones!

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Acnologia said:

@Tilgoreth

Kyubi blushed slightly at Amore's affection and didn't know how to react.The bat pony then noticed that Techno was next to her and her blush only deepened. "Hopefully we fix this soon." She said.  

TU: To be honest Kyubi I don't know how this is happening but I'm somehow getting stimulated in a way by just seeing your cape fluttering in the wind there. I seriously don't know what it is but I really do find it interesting.

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno was walking right next to Kyubi and looking at her. Techno also thought it was really strange of how he was getting stimulated in a way by just seeing Kyubi's cape fluttering in the wind. Techno then spotted the Cupid...

TU: Ohh look! There's the little burger up there!

9 hours ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Keeping his Spike-obsessed Unicorn host under control was taking up most of C. Will's focus. Until they would reach the Empire and the Crystal Heart, he would keep Spike and the Unicorn safe, and leave the fighting to the more experienced ones!

9 hours ago, Drago Ryder said:

@Tilgoreth

Dawn dodged the arrow and looked at the direction it was shot from. "Found you, spoiled little brat." She said, before firing a beam of ice at the being. The last thing she needed was to fall to him.

9 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: To be honest Kyubi I don't know how this is happening but I'm somehow getting stimulated in a way by just seeing your cape fluttering in the wind there. I seriously don't know what it is but I really do find it interesting.

@Acnologia @Techno Universal @Drago Ryder @WiiGuy2014

Cupid dodged the blast from Dawn. He then fired another arrow lazily at her. 

Amore then used her magic to create a romantic dinner setting for the two ponies. 

T-Sparks tried to wake up Silga but she was still passed out. She then looked out the window and saw Cupid and Dawn fighting. "Amore! Stop the motherf**kin train! Cupid is just over there!" She yelled. Amore then stopped the train and jumped off of the roof. 

"Kyubi, Techno, we can finish this date later. It's time to teach this little bastard a lesson." Amore said moving towards Cupid. He noticed her and flew past Dawn.

17 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

Amore then used her magic to create a romantic dinner setting for the two ponies. 

T-Sparks tried to wake up Silga but she was still passed out. She then looked out the window and saw Cupid and Dawn fighting. "Amore! Stop the motherf**kin train! Cupid is just over there!" She yelled. Amore then stopped the train and jumped off of the roof. 

"Kyubi, Techno, we can finish this date later. It's time to teach this little bastard a lesson." Amore said moving towards Cupid. He noticed her and flew past Dawn.

Techno then got out and he then spawned in a rake with a super sticky birthday cake sitting on the end of it...

TU: Cupid zinger!!! Got a rake!? Here, catch the cake!!!

Techno then tossed the cake straight at the Cupid and the cake got everywhere on the Cupid and it was like super glue as it was starting to stop the Cupid from moving as it stuck it's arms, legs and wings together onto its body...

TU: Ohh and I added super glue to that cake and you'll never get rid of it! Looks like I've managed to catch you because you managed to catch the cake!

• Brohoof 1

@Tilgoreth

Kyubi wasn't expecting the romantic dinner scene, but that was brought to a close when Cupid was seen. The bat pony figured that she couldn't really do much, so she simply watched. "I guess that could work." She thought, looking at Cupid covered in cake.

Edited by Acnologia
  • Brohoof 1

Dawn eyes widened as another arrow passed. "I really need to be careful." She thought to herself as she followed him. The alicorn wasn't expecting the thing to be covered in cake, though, but wasn't about to question it. "This is just getting weird."

• Brohoof 1

12 hours ago, Drago Ryder said:

@Tilgoreth

Dawn dodged the arrow and looked at the direction it was shot from. "Found you, spoiled little brat." She said, before firing a beam of ice at the being. The last thing she needed was to fall to him.

3 hours ago, Tilgoreth said:

2 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno then got out and he then spawned in a rake with a super sticky birthday cake sitting on the end of it...

Techno then tossed the cake straight at the Cupid and the cake got everywhere on the Cupid and it was like super glue as it was starting to stop the Cupid from moving as it stuck it's arms, legs and wings together onto its body...

TU: Ohh and I added super glue to that cake and you'll never get rid of it! Looks like I've managed to catch you because you managed to catch the cake!

32 minutes ago, Acnologia said:

@Tilgoreth

Kyubi wasn't expecting the romantic dinner scene, but that was brought to a close when Cupid was seen. The bat pony figured that she couldn't really do much, so she simply watched. "I guess that could work." She thought, looking at Cupid covered in cake.

26 minutes ago, Drago Ryder said:

Dawn eyes widened as another arrow passed. "I really need to be careful." She thought to herself as she followed him. The alicorn wasn't expecting the thing to be covered in cake, though, but wasn't about to question it. "This is just getting weird."

Spike and the Wills saw the fight from within the train. The others didn't know it, but the Wills used their Disney magic to make sure any of Cupid's arrows didn't hit anything, especially not Spike.

Once Cupid was stuck in cake, C. Will was both impressed and disappointed. "Well, that was easy. But I thought we were going to have our battle in the Crystal Empire." The Changeling pouted

Spike the Dragon pointed out, "Well, it's not over until we can remove Cupid's love spell from everypony" He squeaked when the Love-struck Unicorn within continued to uncomfortably cuddle Spike with his Unicorn Magic. "Especially U. Will!"

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
15 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

13 hours ago, Acnologia said:

@Tilgoreth

13 hours ago, Drago Ryder said:

12 hours ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Spike and the Wills saw the fight from within the train. The others didn't know it, but the Wills used their Disney magic to make sure any of Cupid's arrows didn't hit anything, especially not Spike.

Once Cupid was stuck in cake, C. Will was both impressed and disappointed. "Well, that was easy. But I thought we were going to have our battle in the Crystal Empire." The Changeling pouted

Spike the Dragon pointed out, "Well, it's not over until we can remove Cupid's love spell from everypony" He squeaked when the Love-struck Unicorn within continued to uncomfortably cuddle Spike with his Unicorn Magic. "Especially U. Will!"

12 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno then turned to the train...

TU: Except it's likely not going to be over because the Cupid will likely find a way to get out of the super glue cake! But still if felt good to get out an old joke there!

Cupid got the f**k out. "You S.O.B's think that could stop me?" Cupid said as he was engulfed in flames. He then transformed into a 10 foot tall man with tottaly f**king ripped body. 

"Oh Cupid, isn't that cute." Amore said as she ruffled his hair. "You're still shorter than me." 

"Amore! I shoulda f**kin known you'd eventually show up." Cupid said clenching his fists.

"Um hey, not to impose Amore, but um, kill the bastard already!" T-Sparks shouted annoyed.

"You know, I don't know why I bother with these ungratful son's of bitches sometimes." Amore said glaring at T-Sparks.

"Why do you think I just shoot everyone? So much easier and it gets the same result." Cupid said.

"Perhaps. But where's the romance Cupid?" 

"Come on Amore, where not so differnt. We used to be friends. How about we work togther for old time's sake? With both of our magic we could transform this entire world. And when were done we go to our seperate dimensions." 

Amore considered this. "Fine." Amore said as she sent ice shard raining down around the bystanders. T-Sparks was grazed in the leg.

"I know you have a weak stomach for violence, I can kill them if you want?" Cupid offered.

"No! I don't want them dead. Besides what hope do they have of stopping us?" 

With that Amore and Cupid flew back to the Crystal Empire. They then cast a protection spell around the Empire preventing anyone from entering. 

@Acnologia  @Techno Universal   3 @Drago Ryder  @WiiGuy2014

Meanwhile Applejack had managed to catch up with the others. Rarity was still snuggling Silga, but when she saw Applejack she instantly snapped out of it. They ran to each other and kissed passoniatley. Then T-Spakrs knocked them out with a rock.

"Sorry mares, but the mane six aren't involved with this one." She said as she rubbed her cut leg. "Should I take this event into consideration as it might possibly lead to a solution to our problem? Nope! No way in hell this isn't ending without a massive explosion and vodka.o ponies have vodka? I'll have to ask Silga  when she wakes up. "

Edited by Tilgoreth

@Tilgoreth

Dawn just watched Amore and Cupid fly off and facehooved. She could feel her anger building, but that wasn't what they needed. "You know what, maybe this was a complete waste of time." She said, before sighing. Honestly, how could this possibly grt worse?

20 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

Cupid got the f**k out. "You S.O.B's think that could stop me?" Cupid said as he was engulfed in flames. He then transformed into a 10 foot tall man with tottaly f**king ripped body. 

"Oh Cupid, isn't that cute." Amore said as she ruffled his hair. "You're still shorter than me." 

"Amore! I shoulda f**kin known you'd eventually show up." Cupid said clenching his fists.

"Um hey, not to impose Amore, but um, kill the bastard already!" T-Sparks shouted annoyed.

"You know, I don't know why I bother with these ungratful son's of bitches sometimes." Amore said glaring at T-Sparks.

"Why do you think I just shoot everyone? So much easier and it gets the same result." Cupid said.

"Come on Amore, where not so differnt. We used to be friends. How about we work togther for old time's sake? With both of our magic we could transform this entire world. And when were done we go to our seperate dimensions." 

Amore considered this. "Fine." Amore said as she sent ice shard raining down around the bystanders. T-Sparks was grazed in the leg.

"I know you have a weak stomach for violence, I can kill them if you want?" Cupid offered.

With that Amore and Cupid flew back to the Crystal Empire. They then cast a protection spell around the Empire preventing anyone from entering. 

Meanwhile Applejack had managed to catch up with the others. Rarity was still snuggling Silga, but when she saw Applejack she instantly snapped out of it. They ran to each other and kissed passoniatley. Then T-Spakrs knocked them out with a rock.

"Sorry mares, but the mane six aren't involved with this one." She said as she rubbed her cut leg. "Should I take this event into consideration as it might possibly lead to a solution to our problem? Nope! No way in hell this isn't ending without a massive explosion and vodka.o ponies have vodka? I'll have to ask Silga  when she wakes up. "

Both Wills uncharacteristically cursed. "What the buck did they just do?! Sealing us out like that?! That Amore is a traitor! WHEN WE GET OUR HOOVES ON THAT WITCH, WE'LL--AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH" They screamed out toward the heavens themselves! "We have had with these mother-bucking traitors on this mother-bucking train!!!"

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 1

@Tilgoreth

Kybui looked at the group and felt a pit form in her stomach. She then looked at Silga. "So, what do we do now?" She asked. Obviously they had to fix an even bigger mess, but she didn't know how they'd be anle to pull it off.

Edited by Acnologia
  • Brohoof 1

17 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

One of the ice shards was on the path of going straight through Techno's head but Techno managed to deflect the shard as he noticed it just in time... 

TU: To be honest I can't let that Cupid go just yet. I need to go after it but still even if he has any protection shealding around the area that he's in I'll still find a flaw in it and slip through it!

Techno then tried to teleport inside the crystal empire but he insisted ended up hitting the protection shield on the outside...

TU: Yep I thought he would put a sheald here! It's just I need to figure out a way to get past it! Apparently hitting it repetitively won't do anything and I can't even teleport through it. There must be another way to get through it. Like if only I could become invisible to the sheald itself.

Techno could see the Cupid close by and he appeared to be with Amore...   

• Brohoof 1