Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Cupid Comes Too Ponyville

Tilgoreth

1 hour ago, Tilgoreth said:

Amore attempted to grab the crystal heart from U Will's corpse. She ignored Techno. 

@Techno Universal  @WiiGuy2014 @Acnologia @Drago Ryder

@Tilgoreth @Techno Universal @Acnologia @Drago Ryder

When Amore touched the Heart, it glowed an angry red as she and Cupid felt their powers disappear! What remains of Will's body disappeared into the Crystal Heart as a portal appeared behind the 2 Love Abusers. With a blast of magic, the Crystal Heart knocked the two back into the portal and out of Equestria forever.

Amazed, Spike walked over and grabbed the Heart as it cooled down. The dragon was at first confused at what was happening  with the Heart, but as he turned it over and over, his smile finally returned after all this madness.

In the claws of the young dragon, the Heart glowed with all the colors of the rainbow, as it shot a blast over the Crystal Empire, curing everyone in its borders!

(Ok, everyone. I want to see everyone's reaction to the Empire's healing before I do my final post!)

• Brohoof 1

When Techno saw Amore escape he couldn't give up on him...

TU: I guess Amore should be deleted from existence then!

Techno then tried to redirect Amore's teleportation to the DATANET's core dumb where he would be permanently deleted from existence...

• Brohoof 2

20 hours ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Tilgoreth @Techno Universal @Acnologia @Drago Ryder

When Amore touched the Heart, it glowed an angry red as she and Cupid felt their powers disappear! What remains of Will's body disappeared into the Crystal Heart as a portal appeared behind the 2 Love Abusers. With a blast of magic, the Crystal Heart knocked the two back into the portal and out of Equestria forever.

Amazed, Spike walked over and grabbed the Heart as it cooled down. The dragon was at first confused at what was happening  with the Heart, but as he turned it over and over, his smile finally returned after all this madness.

In the claws of the young dragon, the Heart glowed with all the colors of the rainbow, as it shot a blast over the Crystal Empire, curing everyone in its borders!

(Ok, everyone. I want to see everyone's reaction to the Empire's healing before I do my final post!)

17 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

When Techno saw Amore escape he couldn't give up on him...

TU: I guess Amore should be deleted from existence then!

Techno then tried to redirect Amore's teleportation to the DATANET's core dumb where he would be permanently deleted from existence...

"F**k yeah! Shit now I have something to masterbate to!" T-Sparks yelled.

"That's gross." Silga replied.

Then they both died. Forever. And no Techno couldn't bring them back. They died because Celestia killed them for doing nothing during the fight.

OOC: yes that is a shitty reaction. But I don't know what else to do. I'll talk about this more in a seperate post. I feel like I owe you all an apology.

@Acnologia @Techno Universal @Drago Ryder @WiiGuy2014

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Tilgoreth said:

"F**k yeah! Shit now I have something to masterbate to!" T-Sparks yelled.

"That's gross." Silga replied.

Then they both died. Forever. And no Techno couldn't bring them back. They died because Celestia killed them for doing nothing during the fight.

OOC: yes that is a shitty reaction. But I don't know what else to do. I'll talk about this more in a seperate post. I feel like I owe you all an apology.

@Acnologia @Techno Universal @Drago Ryder @WiiGuy2014

Techno knew that there was no way to bring Silga and T-Sparks back because Celestia had actually deleted them from existence by sending them to the core dump in the DATANET...

TU: Okay there may be something wrong with Celestia as she shouldn't ever delete others from existence for reasons like that. It really is strange and very suspicious to me.

• Brohoof 1

Dawn looked around as she felt Cupid's magic dissipate and sighed. At the very least, all of the madness had come to an end. The alicorn then began making her way through the city, checking to make sure that everything was ok.

• Brohoof 1

EPILOGUE:

When Shining Armor and Princess Cadance returned the new and improved Crystal Heart to its rightful place, its magic not only restore all the damage Cupid and Amore did in Equestria and the lands beyond, but even in all dimensions and alternative universes. The Crystal Empire rulers as well as the rest of Equestria now know that love can never be manipulated like how Cupid and Amore did it ever again. The Crystal Heart's True-Love-powered energy could even be felt by the reformed Changelings led by King Thorax. As the Changeling King looked up to the beautiful glow coming from the Heart high in the skies, he knew. So, you finally found True Love yourself, my oldest and dearest Changeling friend. I'll miss you terribly, but thank you so much for everything.

Spike, Shining Armor and Princess Cadance gave the Heart a bittersweet smile with tears in their eyes, as they saw the Heart slowly spinning around, with its newly carved designs of an bespectacled unicorn and a beautiful butterfly-like Changeling. Every time the Heart shows its other side, the designs would change from them singing together, to dancing together, to talking together, to playing together, to hugging together, and kissing together forevermore!

(If you want, here's an appropriate Disney Movie ending with the right feeling! What can I say? I'm a huge Beauty and the Beast fan!)

THE END!

• Brohoof 1