Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private A Walk In The Woods Private with Trixie The Evil

Tilgoreth

Just now, Tilgoreth said:

"Well I'd like too see them all!" Silga said excited. 

"Uh how long would we be gone for?" Twilight asked.

"Probably a day at most. So I guess you want to see the winter one first?" she asks.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Radience said:

"Probably a day at most. So I guess you want to see the winter one first?" she asks.

"Yes." Silga and Twilight both said at the same time. Spike sighed. 

"I guess I'll come to." He said.

"Yes." Silga and Twilight both said at the same time. Spike sighed. 

"I guess I'll come to." He said.

Absolution leads them to outside of the castle. She starts drawing a purple circle on the ground with her hooves. "This is a portal circle. It will take us to the kingdom of Lord Shilver." she states. 

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Radience said:

Absolution leads them to outside of the castle. She starts drawing a purple circle on the ground with her hooves. "This is a portal circle. It will take us to the kingdom of Lord Shilver." she states. 

"Oooh so cool!" Silga said happily. 

Twilight observed what Absolution was doing very carefully. 

3 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

"Oooh so cool!" Silga said happily. 

Twilight observed what Absolution was doing very carefully. 

Whatever she was doing, it was certainly something Twilight has never seen before. Absolution then charges her horn and shoots a bolt of her energy into the circle. A portal is formed. "Ready?" 

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, Radience said:

Whatever she was doing, it was certainly something Twilight has never seen before. Absolution then charges her horn and shoots a bolt of her energy into the circle. A portal is formed. "Ready?" 

"Yes!" Silga said gleefully. 

Twilight and Spike gulped. "Yes." They both said.

"Yes!" Silga said gleefully. 

Twilight and Spike gulped. "Yes." They both said.

She shoved them both into a portal, they fell through a tunnel of sorts, swirling colors of blue surrounded them until they found themselves in what appeared to be a very cold place, there were buildings made of ice, ponies that were all blueish in color walking about, eyes glowing with an icy glow. A castle made out of pure ice towered over them. It was currently snowing out. 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Radience said:

She shoved them both into a portal, they fell through a tunnel of sorts, swirling colors of blue surrounded them until they found themselves in what appeared to be a very cold place, there were buildings made of ice, ponies that were all blueish in color walking about, eyes glowing with an icy glow. A castle made out of pure ice towered over them. It was currently snowing out. 

Silga squeed with deleight. Spike and Twilight were in awe of the scenery around them.

4 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

Silga squeed with deleight. Spike and Twilight were in awe of the scenery around them.

One of the ice ponies walked up to them. "Can I help you lot?" he asks. Absolution starts leading them towards the castle, letting Twilight or Silga or Spike answer the ice pony.

• Brohoof 1

On 7/29/2017 at 5:32 PM, Radience said:

One of the ice ponies walked up to them. "Can I help you lot?" he asks. Absolution starts leading them towards the castle, letting Twilight or Silga or Spike answer the ice pony.

"Yes Absolution is taking us too see your king." Silga said.

16 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

"Yes Absolution is taking us too see your king." Silga said.

He nods and takes them into the castle. They enter and everything inside the castle seems to be made out of ice and ice themed things. On the throne sits an icy blue alicorn, with a snowflake as a cutie mark. White mane. 

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Radience said:

He nods and takes them into the castle. They enter and everything inside the castle seems to be made out of ice and ice themed things. On the throne sits an icy blue alicorn, with a snowflake as a cutie mark. White mane. 

Twilight and Spike were in awe as they walked inside the castle. Silga was smiling the entire time.

21 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

Twilight and Spike were in awe as they walked inside the castle. Silga was smiling the entire time.

He turned to look at them with an unamused glare. "What do you want?" he asks, a little annoyed. Absolution lets Twilight, Spike and Silga interact with him. 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Radience said:

He turned to look at them with an unamused glare. "What do you want?" he asks, a little annoyed. Absolution lets Twilight, Spike and Silga interact with him. 

"Well, Absolution is introducing us to the alicorns of her world." Twilight said. Spike hid behind her.

"Oh my Celestia! You're so cool! You have too tell me everything!" Silga said excited.

"Well, Absolution is introducing us to the alicorns of her world." Twilight said. Spike hid behind her.

"Oh my Celestia! You're so cool! You have too tell me everything!" Silga said excited.

He nods to Twilight and he growled slightly at what Silga said. "What do you mean by...everything...?" he asks with an unamused look on his face. 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Radience said:

He nods to Twilight and he growled slightly at what Silga said. "What do you mean by...everything...?" he asks with an unamused look on his face. 

"About magic, being an alicorn, ruling your kingdom!" Silga said excited.

1 minute ago, Tilgoreth said:

"About magic, being an alicorn, ruling your kingdom!" Silga said excited.

He narrowed his eyes slightly. "Just ask any regular unicorn if you want to know more about magic. Being an alicorn....is something of great responsibility. Ruling my kingdom is a heavy responsibility."

• Brohoof 1

17 hours ago, Radience said:

He narrowed his eyes slightly. "Just ask any regular unicorn if you want to know more about magic. Being an alicorn....is something of great responsibility. Ruling my kingdom is a heavy responsibility."

"Well Absolution said alicorns are differnt here." Twilight said. Her curiosity peaked.

"Yes but what is it like being all powerful?" Silga said excited.

"Well Absolution said alicorns are differnt here." Twilight said. Her curiosity peaked.

"Yes but what is it like being all powerful?" Silga said excited.

He got off of his throne and approached them. "I'm not all powerful....I only control the ice and snow. All of us working together is certainly all powerful. When your all powerful there is alot of business you must tend to." 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Radience said:

He got off of his throne and approached them. "I'm not all powerful....I only control the ice and snow. All of us working together is certainly all powerful. When your all powerful there is alot of business you must tend to." 

Twilight and Spike steppped back a bit. 

"So you are not gods then?" Silga asked.

Twilight and Spike steppped back a bit. 

"So you are not gods then?" Silga asked.

"We were all created by someone. Whos identity has been a secret ever since we were foals...." he said. He was rather short and stout for an alicorn. 

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Radience said:

"We were all created by someone. Whos identity has been a secret ever since we were foals...." he said. He was rather short and stout for an alicorn. 

Silga scrunched her face up at this and rolled her eyes. "How profound." She said sarcastically. She then aproached the alicorn and held up her ankh necklace. "This was given to me as a filly. I haven't seen anything like it in equstria. It's an ankh, it can detect the presence of magic, as well as storing the souls of those who die near it. It's also one of the only magical items I've ever seen that doesn't require a unicorn to use it. Does your world have items like this one?"

Silga scrunched her face up at this and rolled her eyes. "How profound." She said sarcastically. She then aproached the alicorn and held up her ankh necklace. "This was given to me as a filly. I haven't seen anything like it in equstria. It's an ankh, it can detect the presence of magic, as well as storing the souls of those who die near it. It's also one of the only magical items I've ever seen that doesn't require a unicorn to use it. Does your world have items like this one?"

He raises an eyebrow and bends down to look at it. "Why of course there is. We all each have a medallion. Our medallions fit together to form the master Element which we use to protect our world from threats." 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Radience said:

He raises an eyebrow and bends down to look at it. "Why of course there is. We all each have a medallion. Our medallions fit together to form the master Element which we use to protect our world from threats." 

"Like the elements of harmony!" Twilight chimed in.

"This necklace isn't a part of any greater force. Listen someone very important gave it to me when I was a filly. I've been trying to find him ever since. If this necklace is of this world, he might be from here." Silga said with desperation in her voice.

"Like the elements of harmony!" Twilight chimed in.

"This necklace isn't a part of any greater force. Listen someone very important gave it to me when I was a filly. I've been trying to find him ever since. If this necklace is of this world, he might be from here." Silga said with desperation in her voice.

"Well. I would say you should find that someone, however...I don't know anything about that. What does he look like?" he asks, and looks at Twilight. "Whats the elements of harmony?" 

• Brohoof 1