Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private A Walk In The Woods Private with Trixie The Evil

Tilgoreth

28 minutes ago, Radience said:

"Well. I would say you should find that someone, however...I don't know anything about that. What does he look like?" he asks, and looks at Twilight. "Whats the elements of harmony?" 

"Well the elements of harmony are all the elements that make up friendship. My friends and I are the embodiment of those elements. And when we face a threat we can use there power to stop it. Well we lost them awhile ago, but technically we're still the elements of harmony." Twilight said.

"He was a goblin about eight feet tall. " Silga said.

Just now, Tilgoreth said:

"Well the elements of harmony are all the elements that make up friendship. My friends and I are the embodiment of those elements. And when we face a threat we can use there power to stop it. Well we lost them awhile ago, but technically we're still the elements of harmony." Twilight said.

"He was a goblin about eight feet tall. " Silga said.

He smirked at Twilight. "Your elements in your world make up friendship. While the elements in this world make the element of reality." 

He then turned to Silga. "Hm. Never heard or seen of anyone like that..strange." 

Edited by Radience
  • Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Radience said:

He smirked at Twilight. "Your elements in your world make up friendship. While the elements in this world make the element of reality." 

He then turned to Silga. "Hm. Never heard or seen of anyone like that..strange." 

"Oh." Silga said deflated.

"I'm actually the princess of friendship. There are four other princess in my world. Two are the rulers of equstria, one is the princess of love and ruler of the crystal empire, and the last one is her daughter." Twilight said. Spike was hiding behind Twilight. 

"Do you habe dragons here?" He asked.

"Oh." Silga said deflated.

"I'm actually the princess of friendship. There are four other princess in my world. Two are the rulers of equstria, one is the princess of love and ruler of the crystal empire, and the last one is her daughter." Twilight said. Spike was hiding behind Twilight. 

"Do you habe dragons here?" He asked.

He nods to Twilight and Spike. "I'd suggest you go see the other rulers. And see what they say. I don't have anymore time on my hooves...time..time ah yes. Perhaps you should visit the alicorn of time next?" he suggests. 

• Brohoof 1

He nods to Twilight and Spike. "I'd suggest you go see the other rulers. And see what they say. I don't have anymore time on my hooves...time..time ah yes. Perhaps you should visit the alicorn of time next?" he suggests. 

Silga nods solemley. 

"Yes that sounds fantastic!" Twilight said excited.

7 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

Silga nods solemley. 

"Yes that sounds fantastic!" Twilight said excited.

He goes to sit back down in her thrown. Absolution starts walking them out, as they leave the borders of the town it gets warmer, to normal temperatures. Absolution starts to lead them to the kingdom of where the Alicorn of Time resides. 

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Radience said:

He goes to sit back down in her thrown. Absolution starts walking them out, as they leave the borders of the town it gets warmer, to normal temperatures. Absolution starts to lead them to the kingdom of where the Alicorn of Time resides. 

Silga was dissapointed. This was another universe, and she still couldn't find that goblin. Twilight was excited too see the Alicorn Of Time.

52 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

Silga was dissapointed. This was another universe, and she still couldn't find that goblin. Twilight was excited too see the Alicorn Of Time.

After a long walk they saw the kingdom of the alicorn of time. A sort of bubble surrounded it, the buildings were brown and everything seemed to be orderly and well kept. The ponies had brown and tan coats, cutiemarks were time related. 

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Radience said:

After a long walk they saw the kingdom of the alicorn of time. A sort of bubble surrounded it, the buildings were brown and everything seemed to be orderly and well kept. The ponies had brown and tan coats, cutiemarks were time related. 

Twilight and Spike were in awe at the site before them. Silga instantly cheered up at the new scenery.

Twilight and Spike were in awe at the site before them. Silga instantly cheered up at the new scenery.

The castle had a large yellow pulsating globe at the top of it that seemed wavey in a way, sometimes it bobbed up and down as if there was no gravity. "Tretos always likes things orderly." Absolution remarked.

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, Radience said:

The castle had a large yellow pulsating globe at the top of it that seemed wavey in a way, sometimes it bobbed up and down as if there was no gravity. "Tretos always likes things orderly." Absolution remarked.

"So cool!" Silga said excited.

"What type of magic does Tretos use to keep it like that?" Twilight asked.

"So cool!" Silga said excited.

"What type of magic does Tretos use to keep it like that?" Twilight asked.

"Time magic. Her ponies are created from the essence of time and them combined with a regular pony. Thus creating her ponies." 

• Brohoof 1

"Time magic. Her ponies are created from the essence of time and them combined with a regular pony. Thus creating her ponies." 

"So nopony is just born here then?" Silga asked. 

"So nopony is just born here then?" Silga asked. 

"They are born. But thats how the first ones were created. Large enough so that she would have a stable population." 

• Brohoof 1

16 hours ago, Radience said:

"They are born. But thats how the first ones were created. Large enough so that she would have a stable population." 

Silga was confused by this. "Can we meet Tretos now?" Twilight asked excited.

2 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

Silga was confused by this. "Can we meet Tretos now?" Twilight asked excited.

"Sure. Lets go." she says, leading them towards the castle. As they enter the barrier they feel a tingling sensation. "She knows we are here already. Thats what the tingling sensation was." she says to them and walks into the castle. An alicorn mare, about the same height as Twilight, golden glasses, brown mane and tan coat was waiting for them. 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Radience said:

"Sure. Lets go." she says, leading them towards the castle. As they enter the barrier they feel a tingling sensation. "She knows we are here already. Thats what the tingling sensation was." she says to them and walks into the castle. An alicorn mare, about the same height as Twilight, golden glasses, brown mane and tan coat was waiting for them. 

Twilight and Spike bowed. "Ooooh! You're differnt than the last one!!" Silga said excitedley.

1 minute ago, Tilgoreth said:

Twilight and Spike bowed. "Ooooh! You're differnt than the last one!!" Silga said excitedley.

She teleported closer to them and looked at Twilight, Spike and Silga. "What do you mean by that?" she asks, her voice echoing slightly. 

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, Radience said:

She teleported closer to them and looked at Twilight, Spike and Silga. "What do you mean by that?" she asks, her voice echoing slightly. 

"Huh well Absolution, and the last alicorn we met were larger." Silga said.

"Huh well Absolution, and the last alicorn we met were larger." Silga said.

"Well. I can change my age if needbe. Something I think you would find interesting." she states. 

• Brohoof 1

16 minutes ago, Radience said:

"Well. I can change my age if needbe. Something I think you would find interesting." she states. 

"Ooh please do that!" Silga said happily. "And maybe you could use it on this old bag!" She said jabbing Twilight.

"Ooh please do that!" Silga said happily. "And maybe you could use it on this old bag!" She said jabbing Twilight.

She sighed. "I can't do it on others....but if you insist..." suddenly there is a flash of white light, and before Twilight is a small, alicorn filly. 

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Radience said:

She sighed. "I can't do it on others....but if you insist..." suddenly there is a flash of white light, and before Twilight is a small, alicorn filly. 

Spike gingerly picked up the filly. "Twilight are you okay?!" He said concerned. 

"Ooh so cool!" Silga said excited.

Spike gingerly picked up the filly. "Twilight are you okay?!" He said concerned. 

"Ooh so cool!" Silga said excited.

The filly smirked a bit at Spike. "My memories don't fade away when I do this. Just so you know." she said to spike. 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Radience said:

The filly smirked a bit at Spike. "My memories don't fade away when I do this. Just so you know." she said to spike. 

OOC: lol I got confused by your phrasing.

"Ahhh!" Spike said as he dropped her.