Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Fallout: Equestria (1x1 with Hazard Time and FancyHorse and also Arid_Blitz) (OOC, Closed)

genessee

• 1 month later...

Thank you kindly for allowing me to join forces with the lot of you - if I get to be too much, feel free to give me a smack on the head and let me know.

NAME: Caution Dip

SPECIES: Unicorn

TYPE: Ghoul

APPEARANCE: A half-melted look to his muzzle and body, Dip looks as though he'd spent too long next to the furnace.  He usually wears a dirty bright red jumpsuit, and has a scruffy tan shoulderbag that holds his worldly possessions.  He also wears a scuffed yellow hard hat that has seen better days, and wears goggles around his neck.  Not that they have any glass in them - he just likes them there.

CUTIE MARK: (What looks like) a bright yellow diamond with black edging, however the sign itself is unreadable - that part of his flank is scorched and rotten.

History and stuff can be hashed out as we go along, if that's okay?

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

"OH!  I'm Caution Dip!  When I asked my mama why she named me that, she always sed it was 'a sign', so I figger I'm pretty special!"

Caution_Dip.jpg.1f8db6c5910c357961e6ae98b34f957e.jpg

... and there's the joke.  *bows*

• Brohoof 3

• 2 months later...

Hey, @BloodDrops

Thanks for your interest in the thread, but our roster is full at the moment, and after asking around we decided to decline your offer. Please do come back in time and ask again, I'm sure we'd have an opening soon!

Regards, genessee