Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

SoarBird

The discord server for mlpforums is corrupt. I was recently banned with no further interaction with any of the staff. I suppose I was banned on the statute that I was disobeying staff. But not once did the moderators ask me to stop until seconds before I was banned. What are your thoughts on this MlpForums? Has this happened to you as well?

• Brohoof 1

So, since you're going to call us corrupt, you being snarky and rude with the staff constantly for the past few days and quote: YwHm1lA.png

This was said after we'd already brought up there being an issue and you decided to continue to 'fuck with' the staff. This is not what that community is for and we are not your playthings. Please try to better yourself in the future and try to respect the staff a bit more in places you happen to go to next.

• Brohoof 2

Hah. Then After I said that. I said, take what I say with a side of salt. Meaning, dont take everything so seriously. You also once agian. Interpreted that wrong, as I meant I was joking. Stop assuming things before you say them. And atleast provide a reason before you ban me and provide the exact rule that broke. Cause I would have stopped had you told me so.

I wasn't there for your ban, but I do find it rather curious that you've chosen to paint yourself as being completely innocent.  You've been passive aggressive, belligerent and downright insulting to staff on multiple occasions since your joining.

You chose to get very aggressive when a command was removed temporarily since people were spamming with it, a command you yourself didn't even use.  This is a private discord server, that a group of unpaid people run.  You are not entitled to anything.

You also left out how you apparently were ranting and raving to another member after being kicked, and that person wasn't comfortable with you doing so.

Maybe you need to take a good hard look at your 'sense of humor' and stop fucking with other people for sport, yes?  

• Brohoof 3

To quote the rule you've broken it's Rule #1: 

Be friendly. We're very proud and impressed by our strong, creative, and most of all, extremely friendly community. If you constantly cause headaches and make people not want to chat, you may be asked to leave, or even be kicked/banned.

• Brohoof 1

Yes. I understand the point your getting at and that I may have been an...ahem..nuisance. But you could of just told me stop. Im sincerely sorry for any trouble I caused. Thank you for telling me which rule I broke.  I now see the error of my ways. I drop my case. You win.

• The topic was locked