Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Stay Fresh!: A Stickman's Amazing Adventures Rp (Sign ups now!)

Stickman, The Legend

You guys remember Stickocolypse, the RP I hosted... and then suddenly forgot. Well, I'm here to make up for that with this new major RP! Straight and fresh from my series is Stay Fresh!, a episode based off of Splatoon. Likewise, this RP will have both on and off MLPforums rp availability. However, I get to choose the 2 games we will be rping on on off the MLPForums. The 2 games will be: Starbound and Star Trek Online. Star Trek Online is free-to-play, and I already have a USF Base map set up for us to RP in. Sign up for another amazing RP planned by your's truly!

I'm not a Star Trek fan, but I do want to play with you. My updated OC profiles are in a Google Doc. Link's in the Signature. I just hope my laptop doesn't give me junk!

1 minute ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

I'm not a Star Trek fan, but I do want to play with you. My updated OC profiles are in a Google Doc. Link's in the Signature. I just hope my laptop doesn't give me junk!

Good choice. Also, you don't have to be a trekkie to play STO as the lore gets dumped on you.

• Brohoof 1