Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey EveryPony! Total Noob for Adoption

SugarSpree

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

I googled it after wanting to reach out and getting a lack of resources at Comic Con

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I was a fan of the original series and decided to try it out.

Hey EveryPony,

So I went to Comic Con hoping to find "my people" but sadly resources we're scarce on how to connect so I googled and now I am here. I am a long time lover of MLP. I had no idea the Ponyverse existed! I don't know much about graphics so I'm still working on my OC. I need a Brony to show me the way... Are you a tour guide in this magical world? 

• Brohoof 4

8 minutes ago, SugarSpree said:

Hey EveryPony,

So I went to Comic Con hoping to find "my people" but sadly resources we're scarce on how to connect so I googled and now I am here. I am a long time lover of MLP. I had no idea the Ponyverse existed! I don't know much about graphics so I'm still working on my OC. I need a Brony to show me the way... Are you a tour guide in this magical world?

Greetings, mortal!

All shall fall before our unified might.

Truly, you are a valuable asset to our organisation, even in your infancy.

Especially due to your utter newness.

Actually, I'm not sure how that helps us at all, but, hey, we can always do with more expendables.

We welcome you, o acolyte of the horse.

I am more than willing to assist in your training, if questions you may have.

However, I have absolutely no clue of how to graphic design, so don't ask me for any tips.

Unless you enjoy doing things horrifically wrong as long as it's someone else's fault.

Enjoy your time spent as our diabolical minion! :icwudt:

• Brohoof 2

Anyone by Orland Park IL??? Im looking for friends m or fm...anyone 18 or over. :P this post sounds like spam but its not haha...I moved away from my old hood and am looking for ppl who live closer to me. 

• Brohoof 1

On 7/27/2017 at 0:36 PM, Mirage77 said:

Welcome @SugarSpree!

You found the right herd brutha - I'm an MLP nut and no is more obsessed with it than me. Hah!

That's opening a can of worms in this forum to claim to be the biggest fan lol but I'm glad that I have found people like me. 

Welcome @SugarSpree!

I'm in the same boat, friend. I'm a longtime fan but newcomer to this forum. I wish I had found it a long time ago as well- I hope that's telling. ^_^

It's great to have you here- kick your hooves up and stay a while!