Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music Favourite Music/Artist

Crosswind

9 minutes ago, Crosswind99 said:

@Techno Universal @Starlighty 

I like a bit of everything. But my favourite genres would have to be rock (1990's onwards) and a mixture of pop,  rap and electronic. My favourite artists would have to be Shinedown, 3 Doors down, Nickelback, Bliss and Eso and Hilltop hoods:pinkie:

To be honest I also really enjoy some really good Eurodance hits from the 80s! :)

Metal is the one true genre. All others pale in comparison. Though I'll listen to just about anything given the mood.

Lately my favorite artists have been Children of Bodom, Five Finger Death Punch, and Disarmonia Mundi. My favorites change around a lot based on what I listen to most often though.

On the off chance I'm not listening to metal I tend to gravitate towards Trance and other music that makes me want to dance. A little Peaches & Cream here, a dash of Lady Gaga there. Sometimes some good ol' Celtic jigs.

• Brohoof 1

I am this kind of person who like a lot of different music styles. My favorite style is metal, especially progressive and melodic death metal. But I also like EDM (especially uplifting trance, progressive trance, progressive house, melodic D'n'B), Rock (especially Post Rock, Progressive Rock (yeah, I am really into progressive music XD), alternative rock), chill out music and new age/ethno. 

This is always such a difficult question, but I think I'm torn least by saying Röyksopp. A fellow brony writer named Butterscotch Sundae rekindled my love for them pretty hard, now it's hard to stay out of their albums every day. :P

I can really listen to anything by anyone, as long as it sounds good.

Hi there, @Crosswind99! Since you are discussing music, I moved your thread over to Media Discussion and gave it a relevant tag. Thanks. :) 

I like alot of different music especially classic rock and pop from the 80's and some vintage stuff from the 40's and 50's. However i would have to say without a doubt one of my top favorite genres if not my favorite overall is Epic Orchestral music from the likes of Two Steps from Hell, Hans Zimmer, Zach Hemsey, etc. 

7 hours ago, Crosswind99 said:

@Techno Universal @Starlighty 

I like a bit of everything. But my favourite genres would have to be rock (1990's onwards) and a mixture of pop,  rap and electronic. My favourite artists would have to be Shinedown, 3 Doors down, Nickelback, Bliss and Eso and Hilltop hoods:pinkie:

I enjoy 3 door downs and nickleback also. Rock is pretty great.

I like John Williams movie music, and Broadway showtunes. My favorite vocalists are Steve and Eydie Gorme, Margaret Whiting, Bonnie Herman (from Singers Unlimited), Janis Orenstein, Olivia Newton John, Jack Jones, Frank Sinatra and Mike Douglas, to name a few. So a few oldies thrown into the mix.  

I love a lot of music genres and artists but I guess my all time fav band is Oingo Boingo :D 

I'm a sucker for musicals and soundtrack scores too!

• Brohoof 1

I listen to only metal, but I really love hearing some of those atmospheric electronic songs once in a while, don't know what they're specifically called but I'm sure someone here will know what I'm talking about. I even went through a stage once when I first joined the fandom where I would only listen to electronic mlp songs for months. 

My favourite band is Insomnium, there is not one dud song, nor are there any mediocre songs, because all of them are perfect. They're the only band that could make you imagine a season of the year without using lyrics.

I guess Emenim. I mean I probaly listen to way more mlp music, but as far as actual artists it's Emenim. I mean I've kind of gotten into rap starting in January, and I've listend to a lot of Emenim songs.

• Brohoof 1

When it comes to electronic music, my favorite artist is Justice.

giphy.gif

Kalafina and Namine Ritsu songs that have been done well, probably. I also love Vocaloid, and JAM Project (although I also like Endō Masaaki on his own). Anything JAM Project ever do for Cardfight!! Vanguard is glorious.

• 3 years later...

I like Metal, Classic Rock and some Country. As for artists, here's some I like: Metallica, Iron Maiden, Grim Reaper, Judas Priest, Megadeth, Motorhead, Helloween, Pagan Altar, Sabaton, Mystik, Blitzkrieg, Scorpions, Quiet Riot and Johnny Cash.