Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

(edited)

I can wait no more. All my expectations I remember at season 6 episode 26; why did Queen Chrysalis reject Starlight Glimmer's hoof? I was really expecting to see her reformed. I have seen some fan arts about her reformed version but it would be amazing to see an official version of her reformed. I can't wait anymore, please My Little Pony, reform her too. xD 

Look what happened to King Thorax, he was way different when he reformed and the other reformed changelings, so just imagine how pretty would Queen Chrysalis be.

A beautiful fan art example:

queen chrysalis reformed ile ilgili görsel sonucu

Edited by Ginger Ale
  • Brohoof 6

I'd rather have her keep her regular color scheme and just have the holes filled in with other minor changes. I want her 'reformed' but not made into a loving lovebug. Like she learns a good lesson by being defeated so much she has no hope of winning, and just doesn't mess with Equestria again, or is an unlikely ally to fight some great evil. 

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, no.

We have already had more than enough characters reformed in the series, we really don't need Chrysalis to join the fray as well, especially given how she has shown literally zero redeeming qualities.

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, cmarston1 said:

Yeah, no.

We have already had more than enough characters reformed in the series, we really don't need Chrysalis to join the fray as well, especially given how she has shown literally zero redeeming qualities.

Besides, it's both nice and handy to have a bad guy (or gal) in the series you don't feel guilty hating :D

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Lambdadelta said:

If reformed Chrysalis would be that beautiful... WORTH IT!!! :pinkie:

Well, Thorax COULD use a queen to share love with - but doesn't have to be Chrysalis - we already are due an eps where he tries to upgrade his brother to shiny status, perhaps next season could have one where he finds a rogue unreformed changeling that he knew from childhood, and by sharing love with her finally gets her to upgrade to a full hive queen, but shiny?

• Brohoof 1

... Is a bad idea. I'm sure we can make her pretty without becoming good. Pretty evil queen is best evil queen. Makes you wanna do naughty things with your sword.

• Brohoof 2

Most of the reformed villains had some sort of reason why they'd want to choose a better path. Meanwhile, I often view Chrysalis as an arrogant hothead who is convinced that her way is best just because it's hers. Even if she does give in to love sharing, I can't really imagine her integrating into polite society. It just doesn't seem right for her, and I'm not convinced that she has some hidden lonelineas to exploit like Discord did. 

Also, of the villains, she's the one who I have the most fun hating, so making her nice would ruin some of the appeal. But I don't think that's too important.

• Brohoof 4

I don't know. I want Chrysalis to reform for the sake of her deserving so much more, but then I just love her badass evilness way too much to want to see her reformed!

Newlings are still hidious  I dont think they will use Chyrslis any time soon really. they didnt reform Tirek cause he was beyond redmention and Chrylissi spretyt much the same thing

The show doesn't have the villains to spare. What do we even have anymore? 

One queen who doesn't even have subjects anymore

Tirek depowered and locked up in Tartarus 

Sombra blown to bits 

Grogar may not even be real (though I hope he is) 

and everyone else is reformed. 

If Chrysalis falls they'll have no more opposition at all. She's villainy's last hope at this point lol.  

5 hours ago, Buck Testa said:

The show doesn't have the villains to spare. What do we even have anymore? 

One queen who doesn't even have subjects anymore

Tirek depowered and locked up in Tartarus 

Sombra blown to bits 

Grogar may not even be real (though I hope he is) 

and everyone else is reformed. 

If Chrysalis falls they'll have no more opposition at all. She's villainy's last hope at this point lol.  

If the show was able to get through five seasons by coming up with new villains every year, I don't see why that can't continue. Not sure why so many people care about villains staying villains when they all had only a single two-parter of villainy before season 5.