Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Scootaloo's Parents

Ginger Ale

In two episodes of season 7, finally, mane 6 parents' were all confirmed. We saw Rainbow Dash and Applejack's parents, but still, don't we miss a little fella who needs to have official parents too?

cute scootaloo fanart ile ilgili görsel sonucu

Hope to see Scootaloo's parents one day in one of the episodes of Season 7.

• Brohoof 6

They have to appear eventually, especially after Parental Glideance confirmed that she never got much support from them

• Brohoof 3

4 minutes ago, Hierok said:

I know, but I would like the answer. :twi:

lol from no one. I just made it up. But If I am right I want 50 bucks. (U.S for you non americans.) But I do think it will happen in season 8, since Aj was the last  one who' s parents we haven't seen. And in an episode later this season were going too see more of Twilgiht's parents, so seeing Scoot's parents next season isn't unrealstic. Or maybe will see them in the background in one of the CMC episodes later this season, maybe Scootaloo tells a story that's about her parents in the campfire episode. 

• Brohoof 2

I wanna see Scootaloo's parents, I wanna see Starlight's parents, and I especially wanna see Spike's parents! Hope we didn't get the last of character parents just because we got to see the Mane Six's!

• Brohoof 4

Just now, Tilgoreth said:

lol from no one. I just made it up. But If I am right I want 50 bucks. (U.S for you non americans.) But I do think it will happen in season 8, since Aj was the last  one who' s parents we haven't seen. And in an episode later this season were going too see more of Twilgiht's parents, so seeing Scoot's parents next season isn't unrealstic. Or maybe will see them in the background in one of the CMC episodes later this season, maybe Scootaloo tells a story that's about her parents in the campfire episode. 

I would like that very much, but I think Camfire Tales is gonna tell stories about the history of Equestria.

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, MegaSean45 said:

I wanna see Scootaloo's parents, I wanna see Starlight's parents, and I especially wanna see Spike's parents! Hope we didn't get the last of character parents just because we got to see the Mane Six's!

Yes for Starlight. She can explain why she's dating that blue mare. 

Just now, Hierok said:

I would like that very much, but I think Camfire Tales is gonna tell stories about the history of Equestria.

Oh okay. I guess that makes sense(from the trailer it seemed like some epic shit went down which I originally thought was from the Daring Do episode). But I was more thinking like Scootaloo or Rainbow would tell a horror story but it would actually just be Scootaloo's life as it actually existed(in relation too her parents). 

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

Oh okay. I guess that makes sense(from the trailer it seemed like some epic shit went down which I originally thought was from the Daring Do episode). But I was more thinking like Scootaloo or Rainbow would tell a horror story but it would actually just be Scootaloo's life as it actually existed(in relation too her parents). 

That could work, but I'd rather see her parents say goodbye to her as she goes with Rainbow.

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Hierok said:

That could work, but I'd rather see her parents say goodbye to her as she goes with Rainbow.

It depends. Which is why I don't think we'll see them until season 8. And like Parental Glidance it'd problay be another Scootaloo/Rainbow Dash episode. 

• Brohoof 2

It depends. Which is why I don't think we'll see them until season 8. And like Parental Glidance it'd problay be another Scootaloo/Rainbow Dash episode. 

Or a crusadors episode.

• Brohoof 2

That could work too. I don't even care what her parents are like, I just want too meet them. 

I actually hope the mom of Scootaloo is in design similar to Windy Wishels, but acts completly different.

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Hierok said:

I actually hope the mom of Scootaloo is in design similar to Windy Wishels, but acts completly different.

Who knows, maybe she really will be a orphan. But just make an orange Windy Whistles. 

• Brohoof 2

Just now, djdashie3 said:

isn't  Scootaloo's Parents the same as rainbow dash because both being sisters and all? 

They're not sisters; Scootaloo doesn't have a real big sister and Rainbow Dash is her hero, so in Season 3 Rainbow Dash basically took Scootaloo under her wing and is sort of a big sister figure for her now. But they're not biologically related.

• Brohoof 4

Who knows, maybe she really will be a orphan. But just make an orange Windy Whistles. 

I don't thing she is an orphan, because it seems to me, if you adopt a child, you are willing to care for it. :grin: There are always exception tho.

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Daring_Do said:

They're not sisters; Scootaloo doesn't have a real big sister and Rainbow Dash is her hero, so in Season 3 Rainbow Dash basically took Scootaloo under her wing and is sort of a big sister figure for her now. But they're not biologically related.

i always thought that she was. you learn something new everyday lol.

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Hierok said:

I don't thing she is an orphan, because it seems to me, if you adopt a child, you are willing to care for it. :grin: There are always exception tho.

I just meant for since what happend in The Perfect Pear might mean they might be able too do something slightly more mature. Then again I think people would be more pissed if she had no parents then if they were just dicks.

• Brohoof 2

I just meant for since what happend in The Perfect Pear might mean they might be able too do something slightly more mature. Then again I think people would be more pissed if she had no parents then if they were just dicks.

You need those characters you can love to hate them. MLP lost many of those characters with redemptions, so Scootaloo's parents could do perfectly. :twi:

• Brohoof 2