Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Favorite Fluttershy Ship

FemaleIntrovert1995

Your Favorite Fluttershy Ship  

38 users have voted

1. 1. What is your Favorite Fluttershy Ship?

• Flutterdash
    • Fluttercord
    • Lunashy
    • Fluttermac
    • Bulkshy
    • Rarity and Fluttershy
    • Other

Fluttershy is my favorite character. When I look up fan art of her, I see a lot of ship fanart too. I respect all Fluttershy ships, and find some of them interesting. The most interesting, to me is Fluttercord. I don't think it will become canon, but it is kinda cute nonetheless. I also just came across Bulkshy, and I found that one interesting as well. What is your favorite Fluttershy ship? 

• Brohoof 2

Personally, I do not ship Flutter Shy with any other character from the series. She is one of those characters that I feel just doesn't need to be in a relationship. I feel similarly to the character Sasuke from the Naruto & Naruto Shippuden anime. I don't think that he should have been paired up with Sakura, as I see Sasuke more fit as a loner.

• Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, Venomous said:

Personally, I do not ship Flutter Shy with any other character from the series. She is one of those characters that I feel just doesn't need to be in a relationship. I feel similarly to the character Sasuke from the Naruto & Naruto Shippuden anime. I don't think that he should have been paired up with Sakura, as I see Sasuke more fit as a loner.

I feel the same way for Twilight Sparkle.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/27/2017 at 5:52 PM, ooReiko said:

Rarity an fluttershy kinda underestimated  ship but with rarity I believe fluttershy can shine the brightest

There are a lot of great Flarity fanfics out there. I think the two are super cute together! They have spa days together.

I ca dig into Luna/Shy if done well in a fanfic/comic or even a Shy/Sunbutt pairing.  I don't really ship Shy/Cord,  but I love their deep friendship in the show to much to cast them into that light of fandom!

• 2 weeks later...

If I were to ship Fluttershy with anyone, I would ship her with Discord. It makes the most sense considering how much they love to spend time with each other in the show. FlutterDash is adorable as hell, but if I remember correctly I have never seen a single hint of them being in love.

• Brohoof 2

Fluttershy being shipped with anyone can be interesting to me to see how they'll work off each other. 

Although I have a preference for Fluttercord, mainly for the fanmade existence of their children made by member, @Maple Bat. Their OCs got along quite well with mine. ;)

When I was new in the fandom, I was totally a Flutterdash fan. But with the time, my interest into this shipping vanished more and more and I started to like Twishy more and more (because both are my favorite ponies from the mane 6). Nowadays, I am a Twishy and Flutterhugger (I find that both fits together) fan.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...