Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Family reunion. Mornigstar and royal family.

Nicolae Carpathia

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i walk in waiting for the rest of the family to come, or more people to show or at less Discord would come. I head to the tomb of my dead be Father and i look at his statue and say. "You called me an failure and a curse and you have an tomb dedicated to you? I hope were ever you are be it in this life or the next you have your wish you will have nothing to do with me. My eyes glow with anger much less sadness for my father my not be alive so i can tell him how i feel. I go to my mothers tomb who shares an room with my Father , i look at her statue and say." Mom i am sorry that i cussed you Paine in the end you still loved me. i walk out of the room and head outside and i begin to wait for the other members to show up.

I wait with you, I said " My original family disowned me for falsely accusingly me of murdering, I would be dead if Celestia didn't take me in. Ich hoffe, er ist in der hölle."

I wait with you, I said " My original family disowned me for falsely accusingly me of murdering, I would be dead if Celestia didn't take me in. Ich hoffe, er ist in der hölle."

I look at you, and smile. and hand you an present.

I look at you."So she told you i was an werewolf. "Nephew, things happen for an reason fate if you will,if i was never exiled i wouldn't have learned that life as well good and bad have there place in this world, no matter what happens to you or to others have an place in the grand puzzle of life. The moon comes out , and i begin to turn but i never let go i speak." I am proud of you , my nephew i am proud that you never gave up even when it seem hopeless and never think for an second that what ever happens it will change that. i let go and you see my form an werewolf, "I am still me.

(edited)

"I'm not scared," I say " just paranoid, I have see people, my soldiers, turn into the werewolves and go on an uncontrollable fenzy try frag me"

Edited by Celestian

i look up the full moon went away so i am now normal.

"yes, i see. i flip though my old spell book till i smile , i fond something that can cure me till the next full moon.

I bring you here."I fond away were i want go away , an spell which can cure me will till the next full moon.

i cast the spell on myself but as an problem, it turned my color yellow.